It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finding proof of ufo's by using local animals.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have an idea of finding out proof of UFOs ( alien or not ) by using local animal populations and cross reference using several UFO hot spots .

As some of you might know animals adapt and use things they encounter in there life for there benefit .. for example birds use new sounds to get female attention in mating seasons .. so in densely populated areas you might see birds using sounds they picked up like the ring tone of mobiles or other phones, buzzers ect ..

monkeys, apes and other animals mimic us , as we mimic and follow and try to do things in the way we have seen in the past, like we are trying to mimic , Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha, Krishna ect.. all for our benefit, attention, and power.

So using this we can identify the existence of UFO's by listening to bird songs , and the way animals act.. or the way they don't suppose to act. We know how a specific bird sounds normally and if a species in living in several area's in a country act different and have a different song .. in the area were there was a sighting or sightings we can then use cross reference if those birds make only that specific song when they have been at a UFO hot spot or place there was a sighting. so if in area A and E where there was a sighting they make a certain sound/song .. differently to Area B, C and D and still the sounds in Area A and E are identical.. and they are mimicking a sound not know to us are a sound they are not suppose to make because the sound they make is not the sound familiar to that area.. We can then try to find out what makes that sound.

That is somewhat the general idea .. but it is hard to write it down how I have it in my head and then translate it from Dutch to English, so it might not be completely the way I have it in my mind.. But the basic general idea is written down..

So what do you think of this mean of finding out proof of UFO really have been there and what it might have been?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
maybe you should test this theory,is there any way of knowing if this would work unless you try it.....test your theory then post the results....my opinion.

new topics

join