It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Watch This Video...If You're Happy Living a Lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Non-Conspiracy Theorists might want to skip past this one. But if you, like myself, question much of what is being fed to you by your gov and their Elitist string-pullers, and their propaganda mouthpiece, the Mainstream Media--Then you will definitely want to see this short doc. The global Elitists (Bilderbergers) are pulling too many strings around the world right now, and more often than not, it is for nothing more then their own benefits at the suffering of millions of their "inferiors"...They hand the rulings down to the gov and media of how to treat us "peons", and dictate world policy, wars, and financial situations. How far are they willing to go to keep their "sheep" and "cattle" in conformity and obedience? Watch the video and be the judge...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I took that red pill.

I rode the roller coaster to the end... i just hope more and more do before its too late.

Great vid, hope loads more see this and say... 'uh oh, time to wake the [snip] up'.

Mod Edit: Please see Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 30/6/08 by JAK]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i thought this was common knowledge,but lately its clear to me that most people are blind to it....most people say what can we do.....last i checked this was america,there is plenty we can do about it.its just a matter of when.....and in what way.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks dude. Once again, you provide primo info to the ATS community.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Damnit DD, I was having a pleasant morning for a change, then you have to come and ruin it with a big dose of reality

Seriously though, good find.

I have a good friend who I have known for almost five years, and last week we had a conversation and the subject of conspiracy theory came up. I usually do not talk about this stuff with people who show no interest (easy way to lose friends) but in this case I asked him had he ever heard of the Bilderberg group, and he had not. So without going into a lot of detail, I asked him to watch End Game by Alex Jones and see for himself what I was talking about.

Saturday I saw him and asked what he thought of the film, and he refused to even talk about the subject....at all. He was obviously rattled quite a bit and having a hard time accepting what he had seen.

My point is, a lot of people are just not ready or not equipped to handle the truth of the way things really are. It is a lot for the average person out here to swallow. I wish there was an easier way to wake up the masses, but unfortunately it will have to be done one fragile mind at a time.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The beauty of this all is that we are in the age of revealing.

All thing that are hidden will be revealed.

This genereation that is growing and living among us is a special one. They were born with truth imbeded in them and the ability to seek and share truth.

Dont ever underestimate the universal force and law of balance. As the world and its people become more corrupt and living for their egos, the universe produces a cure and balance in the form of human upgrades and evolution, so in short, the solution to the worlds problems and its peoples are being born and awakened all around us every second more and more as the days progress.

My sons at age 2 knew more than most of us about the law of love and life.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

That is so true.

If somebody had tried to approach me and enlighten me on these types of subjects 10 years ago, I would have thought they were completely daft. Prior to 9/11, I swallowed the kool-aid, and asked for seconds, like a good little sheeple. And even in the immediate aftermath, I still believed TPTB, I'm ashamed to say. But once one atrocity after another piled up, and more and more things coming from these "leaders" didn't add up, I started to question, and not just accept the "reality" that was being fed to me. From that point on, the rabbit hole has been bottomless, and even I have been shocked at the scale and depth that this runs. I can't fathom what goes through these individuals heads-But then again, I never walked in their 'royal' shoes. Some highly disturbing things to say the least. It's sad that in this day and age that greed and power are STILL the two most dominant forces on our planet, and a few thousand of these super-elitists can dictate the fate of a few BILLION people...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
one question i have,

Russo made mad as hell and rockefeller wanted to meet him after
watching it.
Russo tells us Rockefeller told him about 9/11 before hand.
Why would Rockefeller do this, he knows Russo is against his kind and made a movie against the establishment trying to wake up society.

Also, rockefeller told Russo other things, he must have known Russo would tell the public, just like Russo has done. Maybe theres something else going on?

I dont think the bilderbergs go around hinting info about their plans just for fun, especially to people who have access to the public.

And I dont know, but theres something about the way Russo talks about it with a smile on his face.
Am I missing something?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Well , Aaron Russo and Mr.Rockerfeller were "good friends", they were friends for a while...

Maybe he wasn't suppose to talk about it.

Don`t forget that Aaron Russo made that video commentary when he knew he had cancer. (Prior to dying).

Just my thoughts on your questions.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Russo died of bladder cancer at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California on August 24, 2007, at age 64,[9][10] following a six year battle with the disease.[11]

Aaron Russo

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A real rub that " Taking the blue pill" I took the blue pill...once its taken ,,,no way can you go back...its impossible to impose ignorance after!!

But the thing is we have to function in this world...and yes you lose friends ..of they like you but just think you are eccentric or a bit mad!!...but most people don't want to see...they even put their heads above the parapet...then duck down as fast as they can....then just get on with their ignorant existence...
Seeing ...and understanding of the plan..and how it is going to affect their lives long term...its a case of..." bugger that !!...whats on telly...and just get on with living and most people are happy with that !!

They are happy in their own little worlds...ignorance is bliss!!

Looking at things now...eyes open and knowing what I know now....questioning ...might not have been a good idea!!lol..

After all ...what can you do...there are far too many sheep...blissful in their ignorance...whats the point !!???

I prefer having eyes open and questioning...but sometimes...I would love to be totally ignorant of all the ####..that is going on in the world !!

Real dilema I think!!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephine
one question i have,

Russo made mad as hell and rockefeller wanted to meet him after
watching it.
Russo tells us Rockefeller told him about 9/11 before hand.
Why would Rockefeller do this, he knows Russo is against his kind and made a movie against the establishment trying to wake up society.

Also, rockefeller told Russo other things, he must have known Russo would tell the public, just like Russo has done. Maybe theres something else going on?

I dont think the bilderbergs go around hinting info about their plans just for fun, especially to people who have access to the public.

And I dont know, but theres something about the way Russo talks about it with a smile on his face.
Am I missing something?

No, Josephine, your not missing anything, in fact, your on the verge of breaking threw the real matrix.........

Find what is common between Russo, Rockefeller, and Rothschild, Larry Silverstein, Jack Ruby, and you will know the secret of the Illuminati, New World Order, One World Government.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Badass song in the video. I love Imogen Heap.

The video itself should be viewed by everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That video is aweful. If you can't present facts without trying to be all cutsie and play sad music and edit

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Another great find DD!

Thanks for the vid it had some good info in it...definetly a must watch for everyone!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
sorry, technical difficulty. i used the less than symbol and it bugged the code for the whole post. sorry for double post.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That video is aweful. If you can't present facts without trying to be all cutsie and play sad music and edit 1 second clips into each other then dont bother. No offense OP but superproducing something doesent make it better. Ask metallica, it was the begining of the end for them.

Anyway not a personal attack, I like your posts. Keep giving out red pills as will I.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
good vid thanks for sharing

will share it with every1 i know

and that's a hell of allot of people.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If all of this is true, if definitely is a really good reason for other countries to be against the U.S. and want us stopped.

We, the United States of America, IS the world's terrorist.

Codex Alimentarius, The Global Poverty Act, it's all true. The Georgia Guidestones(The American Stonehenge)

The next phase is coming together perfectly. The world's population is to be reduced to 500 million. They have put it all together perfectly.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this video with us. star and flag. although i already have seen what should be the obvious, i will share this video with others in hopes that they will be jolted enough to go and do the research. it is all there, just have to peel off the layers of illusions they have piled on top of it.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, the "higher ups" know how to play their cards.

i don't believe, imo, they care so much that we know what they are trying to do as they don't want us to realize the power we have to say "we don't like it and we are not submitting." but remember, despite the others that ignorantly get pushed along into their system, you always have the power to make that stand and say "no more!"

they know as well as some of us know, that should there be a mass awakening to what they are doing, our "no" has the very real potential to bring them down.

thus, the need for mindless distractions

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join