It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Overlord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Goal : Inform the general public of the governments misdeeds

Howto : Print a page from Wikipedia that covers an established and well documented conspiracy and leave it in a public place - on the copy machine for example.

Notes : Littering is almost universally illegal and in some places distribution of unsolicited material may also be illegal. Please check your local laws.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You mean like the top secret dossies in Britians bus systems? Good way to get yourself dead.
The average Joe has no power. Congress and Senate are bought and sold.
I wish it were that simple.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
First of all you would have to come up with a new Operation name...since Overlord is already taken

en.wikipedia.org...

And then ask yourself would you pick up something and read it if you were to see it laying around somewhere in the public??....I think not, I wouldn't at least.

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi, thanks for the fast feedback.

Seaman_Richie : Haha I know but it was the first name that popped into my head.

jpm1602 : I don't think leaving a copy of a wikipeadia article on a copy machine is going to get anyone dead

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
autsser I read everything I possibly can. There have been 'supposedly', two very sensitive docs on Iraq left in buses. One having been sent to media in the last month.
That is what I was referring to.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
autsser I read everything I possibly can. There have been 'supposedly', two very sensitive docs on Iraq left in buses.

I agree that leaving 'sensitive material' would be a very bad idea but I feel a wikipedia article or two, something already in the public domain would be fine.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
You mean like the top secret dossies in Britians bus systems? Good way to get yourself dead.
The average Joe has no power. Congress and Senate are bought and sold.
I wish it were that simple.

The average Joe has all the power, he just doesn't know it. Just because right now, we are divided and conquered, doesn't mean we have to stay that way.

autsser, with some refinement, I like your idea. Civil disobedience (sp?) and disruption without malice are most powerful tools for unification. I too would retitle it though, Operation No Lord I think would be more apt.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can't see this working, but I guess it's worth a try.
Media's where you want to hit em.

new topics

top topics

join