It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from gitmo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hey all I have been lurking for quite some time now and decided to go ahead and start an account, to post with. Thanks for having me.

As some of you may find out or know I am stationed in Gitmo, please do not ask about it because I won’t tell you anything about it. Other than the weather is to hot and it is the rainy season and oh the NEX on post is not well stocked and the mc Donald’s is too greasy and the pizza hut never has buffalo chicken pizza...LAME!

See you all around the boards.

SPC_D

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well, now thats a fine how do you do....

Although we here would NEVER ask for you to break any of your regulations, feel free to jump in and start posting about your views and be sure and tell us what you can, perhaps you could help shed some much needed light on the situation from your end of the world, but remember we do NOT want you to break any rules, not for your sake or ours.

Tell me, how did you find ATS?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

lol I am a bit brash please forgive me. I love ATS allways have since 04 I have been watching ats and the subjects here its good fun and what not

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Right on, and although it is mainly for entertainment purposes, lol, there is some good info found here you will not get through the msm.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Are you into UFOs? have you seen any down at gitmo?

Sorry but its my personal favorite subject here.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
now that I would disclose in a heart beat my death be damned.

so no ufo's sad I know I was hoping for a secret ufo base but all I get is crap thrown on me instead not a far trade I think lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Ah, ok, just had to ask. Take care gotta go try and save the garden from the midwest weather modification of recent days and weeks, rain, hail, freezing temps, you name it we have been pelted this summer.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
thank you for being so kind and good luck the weather has been wired here this year to.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
welcome to ats, so I guess you guys are outta a job now? I heard it was going to get shut down. well, you have this place to come too when it's all over down there.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
shhhhh don't tell any one but I have no clue as to the status of this place I just go to work and come home still it would be nice to come back to the states.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hey! How's the weather in my country?
Does it still rain for one minute everyday?
Does the ocean still look beautiful?

Glad to have you here, and welcome! I am sure we can find lots of things to talk about!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
it rains still thoe not every day, lol the ocen is wonderfull I can post some pics if you would like any way thanks for posting talk to you later.

SPC_D

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Greetings from a smaller, rocky island about 300 miles to your SW. Well, at least you have acess to Cuban radar, huh? I use it a lot for my own personal weather forecasting.

Be safe, keep in touch. Rains a heck of lot more there than here. We could use a little nudge of a frontal boundary, should you happen to get your hands on a secret directional wx device. ;o)

Y'know, we're just burning with questions, don't you? m'Bride and I have been watching the skies for 13 years now. We've seen things. Nothing freaky, just unexplained things, but not as much as I'd think for a place that has zero air pollution and very little light pollution.

I've gotten fairly adept at Caribbean cuisine. Lemmee know if I can help y'out in any way.

Cheers from Cayman

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
as long as your questions are not about detainees fire away! and I love the food we have a cuban couple that own a place out hear and there food is wonderfull.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hiyah SPC_D!

Welcome to ATS....want us to overnight ya some real food? Your fast food choice sounds more like you stationed in a Russian Gulag

Anyway, happy posting!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes please

Spc Davidson
189th mp co
gitmo, cuba
APO/AE

LOL I know you wont but still thanks for the little ray of hope, I love this board and the people on it. thanks for all your suport guys. oh by the by dont beleve every thing you see on MSM about this place beleve me.

but any way take it easy.

No death threts please I get at least one a day from the people I work with. LOL

[edit on 29-6-2008 by SPC_D]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Hey since you put your address on, I'll help out the men/women in service
Would you like to put in a request or do you want me to surprise you?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No freakin way!...lol this is to cool uhhh suprise me.
Thank you If you want some trinket from here let me know I got a lot of random crap with gitmo on it.

SPC_D

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

You got it
Oooh a trinket, sure lay one on me, of your choice, unless of course you have a velvet painting of Castro with one tear coming down his face with Gitmo on it??....too funny...all righty I will get right on a care package then

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey SPC_D...

Do you guys have access to a grill down there? How about a 4th of July grill out type of care package?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join