It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to defeat aliens.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello,
I've had some thoughts on aliens coming to our planet. I've never seen an alien or know anyone that has seen one.

These are my thoughts:

1. Would Aliens be for the good of our planet?
  2. What would they think about our inventions, such as stairs and doors?
  3. And a friend said, How would they know if we are giving them a good or bad reaction?

If they do not know how to use stairs or doors, in the result of an alien invasion, run up the stairs, into the attic and close the loft hatch.
Would they ever find you?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liam-uk

Some jerk would sneeze and give the whole lot of us up!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeaaah..i'm sure they couldn't figure that one out. Doors/latches are our greatest defensive achievement yet.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by liam-uk

When I first read your thread I thought you were not serious. After realizing you are 17 years old I've had second thoughts.

I am going to answer your questions to the best of my ability and knowledge. But first I would like to suggest that you read, read , read several books about ET's.

Use the ATS search to research ET's. Knowledge is power.

OK now the answers. Please remember these are my opinions. No one can absolutely be correct with any answer to you. There is no proof for my opinions nor anyone else's.

1. In my opinion ET's are and would be good for our planet. If they wanted to harm us I believe they would have already done so.

2. Stairs, doors and our inventions would pale compared to their technology.

3. I believe without a doubt that if you saw an ET's it or anyone else would have no problem knowing your reaction. Fear is very noticeable.

Hiding in the loft would do you no good. Our own government could find you in the loft. If ET's had the technology to get to earth then they would be able to find you.

I do hope you are not spending any time worrying about such a possibility of an ET invasion.

Best of luck in your quest for ET knowledge.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I understand you, but what i tryed to explain in my post is that, it would be a completely new thing to them. No matter how intelligent you are, you do come across things that confuse you!

Thanks,
Liam

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
the aliens will be defeated by our experience in fighting each others for 1000 of years. out of 6billion they have to eliminate the forces that is a thread to them.. but after invasion comes truth... people will know whats happening and everybody will fight.. we will be one big gurilla army..
thats why they have to use humans to fight humans... ie. the NWO a.o.
when they attack we have to counterattack these humans and get and counter engeneer their weapons

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by liam-uk
I understand you, but what i tryed to explain in my post is that, it would be a completely new thing to them. No matter how intelligent you are, you do come across things that confuse you!

Thanks,
Liam

Don't forget, this is Human thinking. Pardon the one liner.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

Yeah, very good point made there.
But, do you know about ET thinking?

Theres always more ways you can look at things.

Thanks,
Liam.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yeah, very good point made there.
But, do you know about ET thinking?

Theres always more ways you can look at things.

Thanks,
Liam.

No I don't. But if they're as advanced as Humans say, as we believe etc. Then they know exactly what they'd be getting into. And once again, it's Human thinking that advanced life is here to "kill" us (hence your OP title of defeating them)...that motion is Human fear of the unknown, so we take it in haste.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I agree, but with UFO's ect being more in the news just lately, do you think us humans will stop thinking they are coming to kill us?

Thanks,
Liam

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I agree, but with UFO's ect being more in the news just lately, do you think us humans will stop thinking they are coming to kill us?

Thanks,
Liam

Flying in our skies. Where do you see the threat? Fear of the unknown, leading to violent acts and thoughts.

Because we are the primary intelligence on this planet and we hunt, kill, probe (tag), capture, study and cage animals doesn't mean a greater intelligence will do the same to us. If anything they've surpassed our mentality...hence advanced intelligence.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello liam. It's me popping in again with a few thoughts.

First and foremost I want to welcome you to ATS.

Next, I want you to know that we have many members your age and younger that have a wealth of knowledge concerning all we think we know about ET's.

I'm giving you a star and a flag for questioning our world and other worlds.

Please remember you are fresh meat here. Some of the replies you receive may not be very civil. Don't be discouraged. Be like a sponge and soak up as much knowledge as you can. Later you can sift the good from the bad and form your own educated opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Tom, you didnt answer my question. Also, i understand where you are coming from. We are in the smaller stages of evolution, and we have become stuck in a "google mind set" , we judge everything we know by google. Slightly off topic, but if google says we should be frightened, people will be frightened. Which is backing up your post on the humans being in the smaller stages of evolution.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you dizziedame.
It is good to know there is civil people out there who care!

Liam.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Liam, welcome. Beautiful place you live in, or at least it was 25 years ago.

I think, IF there are aliens (and I believe there are) they must posess ways of scanning through various densities of materials to discover where various organic creatures (us!) are sequestered. I myself have a difficult time imagining that they are here for unsavory deeds. They apparently already can come and go at will. If they wanted the planet, they could surely take it. If they needed to "harvest" some part of our physical body, surely that could be done on a mass scale, without our permission.

I don't have a current theory as to their reason for being here. I'm not completely convinced that they are extraterrestrial. I think it possible they were here before us, perhaps as deep-sea dwellers. It's also possible to me that they come from somewhen rather than somewhere.

Keep looking for the truth. Welcome aboard.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thanks for posting my friend.
I have been thinking similar to your post, and have read a few threads on aliens coming in a dream like state and communicating to us through telepathy. But, i do like your idea that they come from somewhen. It sounds logical as the universe is many billions of years old.

Liam.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I will reply to any further posts in the morning GMT.

Thanks all.
Liam.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by liam-uk

hi Liam

I agree with what you're suggesting - we do tend to think with the herd -

some of us have smaller herds than others - but still

so, speaking of google, try googling "Groupthink" - you'll get more info than you even want - if you haven't read up on it already

personally - I think no matter what - we're going to be afraid - all of us

even if you've gone over the scenario over and over in your own mind trying to prepare yourself

I also think most of us will get over it

I think some of us will never get past it - ever

and some of us won't want to get past it - because it won't work out to their advantage

I think that this is where the worst of our problems are going to come from - our inability to agree if this is a good thing/bad thing - and to stick together

we can't even do that now

the problem may not be the aliens themselves at all

unless I'm wrong - and they're our worst nightmare come true :-)

but something tells me they're not

doesn't mean they're angels from on high - but doesn't mean they're here to collect our kidneys and make pie

or they'd have been making pie already

also - about the doors - we're pretty smart - and still have a hard time locating animals sometimes

because we don't know how they think

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I just wanted to say I agree with what you said - I think they're from here as much as we are - whatever their origins - who knows what our origins really are?

the ocean makes a lot of sense to me

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies. This has helped me think alot more about the subject and widen my knowledge/thoughts.

Liam.

<<   2 >>

join