It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs invade NT town

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

UFOs invade NT town

www.ntnews.com.au

A SMALL Territory community is still reeling with shock after four UFOs descended on their Outback homes.

Families spent hours in fear as what appeared to be three spaceships hovered in the distance with another just metres above their houses

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vorchester.com

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Weird. Either their a bunch of liars or something weird is going on. I just found this on vorchester.com. If this is true then it's either an invasion or ???

www.ntnews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ever get the feeling the ET's do thid type of thing to people they have scanned and found no cameras on them?
i mean, if true, this has to be like one of the best photo ops ever, but as usual, no effing camera

still, wonder if there is any trace evidence, soil changes, plant changes etc...?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That's what I thought too. But then again if there were UFOs hovering directly over my house, Id probably be inside crapping my pants.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What is going on?!

These reports are coming left right and center from all over the world recently. Either there's one heck of a hoax going on, (If there is, kudos for pulling it off so well!) or there actually is something more bizarre going on.

Most of the news sources reporting these things are reputable sources. Unless someone is creating fake stories and making it look as if it's part of a known reputable source.

Cardiff, Liverpool, Marlinja, I'm sure there's others I've missed...

So whats with the sudden drastic increase of reports?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
What is going on?!

Not that I buy into it but it may be time to review D4rk Kn1ght's Thread. He did indicate that this was something to watch out for around now.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Was it good or bad?

What was the prophecy?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Very cool indeed. 8-)

This is one of the rare occasions when an ufo made loud noise and hovered for hours. If we believe that story. (I guess its okay to believe, they even named one witness and the story doesn't look suspicious to me, apart from the fact that no one called Police or emergency or took pics while it lasted).

Marlinja, population 112 : I hope at least few others spotted it, its hard to miss such a drama. May be someone shot a pic or video.
And I also hope no one fired at the ufo's

Any ATS members nearby ?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by babylonstew
ever get the feeling the ET's do thid type of thing to people they have scanned and found no cameras on them?
i mean, if true, this has to be like one of the best photo ops ever, but as usual, no effing camera

still, wonder if there is any trace evidence, soil changes, plant changes etc...?

If you don't believe in UFOs (whether man-made or alien made), imagine the shock and horror of seeing one right above your house. In that case, it would be logical to assume that a camera would be the LAST thing on your mind.

I once forgot to bring my camera when I went to Disneyworld with my son. Also, I once went on a spur of the moment trip to Florida with my son and forgot my camera. That is just run of the mill things, and I forgot to get photos. How much more then, if you were confronted with something that you were SURE didn't exist?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
very interesting! i do not think i believe it though...seems way too coincidental though in my opinion

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by johnsky
What is going on?!

Not that I buy into it but it may be time to review D4rk Kn1ght's Thread. He did indicate that this was something to watch out for around now.

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

Ok...this whole thread freaked me out.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I've been hearing some strange things from contactees lately. I think we're going to see a "sign" very soon from "them".

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If any one tells the secrets of the UFO they die.
So don't keep saying contact is near.
That is just fool hardy.

The UFO secret is 'free energy'.
Instead of oil wars we will have 'free energy' wars.

Who wants to die for energy freedom when it will be shipped out
to foreign countries and we must go to war to get the 'free energy'
supplies.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know that. The U.S. Government can't figure out how to tax free energy. Why do you think we don't have huge areas of solar panel systems in the desert areas out west, or why we don't have more wind turbine areas set up? We could get a ton of 100% clean energy if we really wanted to. But then the oil tycoons would be out of jobs.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Marlinja, population 112 : I hope at least few others spotted it, its hard to miss such a drama. May be someone shot a pic or video.

Not likely, such rarely happens and when it does it is usually grainy/distorted. Must be those high tech UFO's sending out imagery distortion waves.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azurus

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

Ok...this whole thread freaked me out.

Notice how he kept saying "debt free", owning to no one" etc.? What does that mean?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

If you don't believe in UFOs (whether man-made or alien made), imagine the shock and horror of seeing one right above your house. In that case, it would be logical to assume that a camera would be the LAST thing on your mind.

I once forgot to bring my camera when I went to Disneyworld with my son. Also, I once went on a spur of the moment trip to Florida with my son and forgot my camera. That is just run of the mill things, and I forgot to get photos. How much more then, if you were confronted with something that you were SURE didn't exist?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by sir_chancealot]

sadly im not so sure of your explanation
not to agrue but, if those things were sat ther and buzzing about 2 several hours, thats enough time for at least one person to say, 'ok, think ill grab me camera'
trips to disney land etc... are not the same thing
IE, its sat over the house, not x hundred miles away
not to say im calling hoax, id truley lie to think this is true, but, im sitting on the fence at the moment

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

I dont think it matters how good a video or picture is anymore. With video editing software and photo editors it makes every video and photo automatically suspect. I think that these days you pretty much have to see it for yourself. Maybe if there are enough witnesses it would make a sighting more believable.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I know that. The U.S. Government can't figure out how to tax free energy. Why do you think we don't have huge areas of solar panel systems in the desert areas out west, or why we don't have more wind turbine areas set up? We could get a ton of 100% clean energy if we really wanted to. But then the oil tycoons would be out of jobs.

well, they could pass laws that state
you must rent the energy device form us, or else

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join