It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a problem read on plz.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Ok i wasnt 100% on where to post this so i chose here because i dont know it feels like it should be here.

Before you jump to conclusions or whatever just read.

Umm ok for about a year know ive been experiencing a number of odd things. It mostly started in my dreams or half asleep states. At first i wasnt shure what i was hearing becuase it was extremely faint.

I began to try and make the noise louder by concentrating on it more and more. Eventually the noise turned into what i would classify as whispers although i am not hearing them through my ears more like in my head. This is where it starts to get strange.

The past few months i have been thinking im going crazy due to these whispers which are not always just whispers any more. This is really messed up im not even shure how to describe it or even if youll remotely believe me but regardless here it is.

I am hearing what i call zeta waves ( i coined the phrase myself although ive never looked it up or anything like that so pls dont flame ). I can hear peoples unconsious thoughts....not just people tho. Whenever i start to think about somebody its like i tap into there wave...and sometimes i pick up there thoughts....sometimes i dont do it on purpose and i hear things i dont want to hear tho. I even hear the voice of what i call my guardian...just because the voice has helped me before by telling me to watch out or say stop and such.

Ive tested this out before and i believe 100% that these voices as i would call them now are real. Ive even scared my friends before. I have no real control over besides the odd time ill beable to pick up sum1ns i want to...but mostly i pick up random thoughts that jump into peoples heads.

Ive heard my moms, sisters, brothers, friends random peoples strangers, even my neighbors, sometimes i even pick up ones when nones aroudn so i would have no idea who they are comming from althought mostly i tell by the voice cause it sounds reletively close to there reall life voice. An extremly odd part is i can pick up my animals waves aswell. My cats talk through it cause i think they live on this lvl dont ask me why. I pick up some other animals to but sometimes its hard and ive even been asked by a dog to mate with it, i got kinda freaked out but it turned out the dog was in heat and so now i avoid it at all costs cause it creeps me the fck out.

I think i can hear peoples dreams aswell but they are so jumbled it is to hard for me to understand yet. Also there seems to be peek hours for when it works. And the moon helps to cause ive always been extremely close 2 the moon.

Now heres where i call it a problem. The more i hear the more i dont want to if that makes sence. But the more i hear the more i want to cause its sucha crazy thing. Ive always wanted something cool like this to happen to me but when it does i run away...i dont wanna be that guy but its taking its toll regarless on my head.

A few more points before i go, it doesnt matter where person is either cause ive even heard some people over World Of Warcraft before even though i was only talking to them over text chat.

Something that scares me that i know will be a big factor in the future is i cant hear every1ns thoughts. Some people i cant get into there minds...no matter how hard i try. It is mostly older folks or people that speak a diff language and odd things like this but i really have no idea why.

Also ever since i was a kid ive had exeptionally good esp/precognition. And even a few alien incidensiss which may or may not have happened i was young and my memory is pretty wiped of those days.

I am 18 btw but i feel like im 100...i also suffer from insomia my whole life and more lately because sometimes i cant shut off the thought conductor.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A few questions.
How are you close to the moon?
How did you know the dog was wanting to mate with you? Was it in english? If so how do u understand the barks?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I do not mean this to say I don't believe what you are experiencing is real.

You should go see a psychologist, just to rule out the possibility of a mental illness, an organic problem with your brain function, or a neurological disorder.

I think it is quite possible you are psychic.

However, the symptoms you describe. Hearing voices, magical thinking(an actual technical term), and delusion (assuming, hypothetically, you are not psychic) are all textbook schizophrenia.

I know some people believe schizophrenia and other illnesses may just be people who are psychic or seeing a true other reality.

However, if you want the voices to stop, no matter the cause, a psychologist can probably help you.

Just consider it. At least to rule everything else out.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My best guess would be mild schitzophrenia.

Not trying to be funny or make you feel bad, I am quite serious. You should see a medical doctor and get yourself evaluated because it could get progressively worse.

Good luck man.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The problem with going to a psych doctor is that sometimes they are a little too quick to make a diagnosis without checking it out further.

There are some out there that study the paranormal and if you are able to get in to see one of those, that would be your best bet.

However it's still good to get checked out "just in case."

In the meantime, also consider the possibility that it's true.

Every living creature emits an electromagnetic field from the brain and heart. The heart field can be measured up to several feet away. They already measure these fields with machines readily available today in hospitals with the EEG and EKG. So it's not outlandish to have that portion tested. (Google Heartmath for more information on their studies of human electromagnetic fields from the heart.)

Anyway, if we all emit electromagnetic energy, could it also then be possible for someone to act as a "radio antenna" of sorts and pick up on others' fields... what they are emitting?

Maybe even go to a sleep clinic where you can be observed during the times you say it occurs while you sleep.

You can also visit a well-recommended Reiki healer.

Dismiss nothing and explore all options. Maybe you have to take a prescription, maybe you don't. Maybe you can control these events and only be open to them when you want and shut it off when you don't want it.

Just don't visit one doctor and leave it at that.

I half wonder if some of the patients in psych wards are really sick. How many are misdiagnosed and doped up and end up a shell, merely existing but not living.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

All due respect, but he said the dog telepathically asked him to mate with it.

Time to get checked out

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I say, rely on what you think rather then what other people are telling you to do which is go by what someone else thinks.

I'm sure you already know the answer you'll get if you go to a "professional" if you tell them your symptoms.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I dont know about going to the doctor to get verified on being a schizo because they WILL wright you as one. Its about money for most.

But, I REALLY think you should get help with your insomnia. I kinda went through the same exact thing, pm me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If you truly have the ability hear other's thoughts; you have the potential to be able to become the most winning poker player that ever played the game. If you can tell when your opponent is bluffing; then you basically own the world. Learn to play Texas holdem, play with your friends, and if you can beat them on a consistent level, then please u2u me and I will stake you at a table with the big dogs.

Otherwise perhaps you should see a shrink as others have suggested.
As a gambler that plays the odds, my bet is that next year, you will be
taking medication and will no longer hear voices.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
this sound interesting but i have some questions how did you know the dog wantd to mate with you?lol and is there ever a time you can shut it off?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Umm ok first i feel close to the moon as in my hair grows longer when its full, and i get really excited up beat and energetic when its up there even if i dont see it.

Second i know the dog thing sounds crazy but it creeps me out man. The way the dog talked to me was in english yes thats the way i heard it although i doubt the dog knows english i bet my brain auto translated it.

2 no im not a schizo cause ive already proved to myself that it is true.

And no i dont have any real power whether or not i can turn it on but i can concentrate on certain people and pick up there frequency. Its hard to keep it up tho cause the way its done is wierd.

It seems strongest just before i go to sleep when im most calm and un distracted.

Another way to make the voices louder is when i smoke weed. It puts me in a super comfortable state and allows me to pick up random thoughts alot ezier without even meaning to. Like with the dog i just looked at it and i got the message.

Ive also heard my friend call a cat that jumped on him an inferior lifeform...hes the kind of guy that would phrase it just like that to. Then when the cat came to me i was like awww sucha cute inferior life form...then i looked at him as he got a very odd reaction but ignored it and probably chalked it up to coincidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid

My friend do you even know what schizophrenia is?

It's a disease that tells you, you don't have a disease. Much like alcoholism and drug addiction.

read this....

www.mentalhealth.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hmm lol i read that link you gave me and although it sounds pretty much exactly like me im not sure if i would ever want to take drugs to suppress this.

But on the other hand if it stays like this it might drive me crazy and to brink.

And i doubt i could ever reveal any of this to my family although i suspect my dad has the same condition i do.

I could never prove this but he acts as i think i would at an older age. Plus ive never been able to read him and he is younger then most i can.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by ParanoidKid

My friend do you even know what schizophrenia is?

It's a disease that tells you, you don't have a disease. Much like alcoholism and drug addiction.

read this....

www.mentalhealth.com...

I was going to say the same thing. I think that a psychiatrist will be suspicious of schizophrenia, but you should still go because it may be true. I have been to shrinks and believe me, they ask a lot of questions, so there is no garauntee they will diagnose you with that. There are a lot of possibilities.
What you are describing does not sound like a telepathic type thing. The reason I say so is because dogs dont speak English. They have thier own language of body gesture, scents, and barking/growling we humans cannot translate like Spanish to English, for example. Its not like in the movies.

Besides, you describe paranoia and hearing voices, so...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Umm raven did you even bother to read what i wrote? if you did you would already know that i said i knew these voices to be peoples basically thoughts and i already know 100% that they are real.

BTw no # dogs dont speak english duh...but like i said my brain probably just translated it on its own from the dogs thoughts, body gester scents and so forth.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't go to see a doctor... they will more than likely medicate you and those drugs cause long-term damage (I've done research on it). If you are "sensitive" in some way, you may want to locate some other people who have experienced the same thing but make sure they are truthful and not just a 'whacko'. If you can find some honest people who can explain what you're going through, maybe you can learn to control it. There's lots of interesting topics here on ATS that discuss 'awakenings'. You should check those out. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi ParanoidKid,

You are a psychic and a sensitive. I would suggest you may also be a Synaesthete. As you mature, you may experience heightened sensitivities. Not uncommon.

Enjoy it. And, I recommend keeping daily journals.

Love and Light to All!
-The Eternal

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

I believe what you got , your zeta syndrome, is comonly referred to as schizophrenia. Knowing only a little bit about the condition it can get much worse, to the point where you loose totally reality with the world. I think in your best interest you should go see a open minded physician and explain what you hearing(thoughts) to him. I say this out of concern for you PK. Take care

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

Two questions: Do you have a higher power?

Have you asked for help?

Try this!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well lets suppose this is true and your not crazy.

I would suggest seeing various spirtual people like buddest monks, ect, ect. And try stuff like meditation and other things like that.

I say this because through meditation you might be able to channel this abilitly and be able to use it when you want instead of it just popping up at random points.
Some of those monks have speical ways to center your mind so this might help it.

and other people who may know a bit about telepathy and stuff like that

And you might want to see the people who supposedly have physic powers just so you can talk to them and see if your experince is the like theirs.

Eternal wonderer

[edit on 26-6-2008 by eternal wonderer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join