It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK new video proof?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I found a new cap of a video from the JFK assassination. Im not sure if this has been talked about or seen or not. BUt I saw this and was wondering if anyone had any info on it.

I am not a pro at posting pics. So if this is posted with a bunch of edits and no pics, someone please email me [SNIP] and I will email them the pic and they can post it here.

The cap shows Oswald's window shut literally a couple seconds before the shotw rang out.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by bknapple32]
Mod edit: Removed personal information

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Whaa?!
If this is a Youtube Vid, can you please provide a link to it? It would be much appreciated.

Pretty please?

T Minus

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

I paused at about 41 or 42 seconds and took the screen cap.

I dont know how to post the vid but heres the link

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Here:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Thaanks system... What do you think.. Or is this old news

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
unreal, watch all of them turn towards him right before hes shot, shes kind of holding him, and watch as the two guys in front never turn when hes shot, they race away... wow. never saw this before...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Good find man, we need to show more people this =D.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by no one special

So two shocking things, but the biggest I think is the fact that his window was SHUT!!! Crazy if you ask me.... Why isnt this bigger news? No one noticed? Answered? Or suppressed?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The late great Bill Cooper was the first to point this out I beleive.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Either way, deserves much more attention than it has gotten. Theres more in that video than the whole JFK movie. lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I agree. I was blown away when I saw this last year. I watched bill coopers video that was made, well before nov of 2001. Not a peep anywhere else. There are people who dispute the authenticity of this video
but thats no surprise.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Well then we should do all we can to make this thread seen by many. So we can get to the bottom of this. To me its a new piece of real evidence against the lone nut theory

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This is quite interesting. I have always kept to myself my thoughts on the assassination, except that I always thought the final shot came from the front, hence his head snapping back, but, I will have to look at the windows closer.

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Slumps down as the first round slammed into him, and them wham, head snaps back and a spray flings out as the second round takes him from a different direction..

never ever for a single second thought that this was a lone gunman / nutter attack.

Good footage as well. Clearly shows the dangerous route they made him take as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Aside form the whole head snapping back, which honestly does have a counter argument to it. I dont see how this could have a counter argument. the window is closed. The window directly under it was open, but this is where the two workers eating their lunch were. So I just dont see how theres a an answer for this unless its to say, 'yea the window is shut, now what are we to think?'

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
??? Half my post is missing....

Any way...try again.

The window being closed is another dead giveaway to the plot. Bill Cooper said this many times through the years until his death, and hopefully I'll be able to find the video in which he brings up this point.

Oswald was a patsy, but he thought he was being a hero by infiltrating this group for the CIA is one train of thought, and then he got set up to take the fall.

Sad day for the world, and a winning day for the NWO.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
security guards inept behaviour

This is an interesting video clip of the guards on the motorcade, it is strange how they don't seem to interested in guarding the president. It looks like the assassination was an inside job.

I think I remember reading somewhere that he was going to come clean on UFO's to the public, and that was the reason he was executed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

One of the many.... The biggest was his war policies. Who knows the real reason. That quest begins, despite what Oliver Stone will say, with the who. We get the why once we find the who. WIth this evidence, i think its even more cut and dry the who was not just Lee Oswald.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Inept ? try criminal. That order was to make sure the shooters (plural) had good lines of sight to JFK. It also was a way of the body guard not being a direct eye witness - it was clear he wasn't 'in' on the plot and would of died soon after had he talked about the event.

So... no it was not inept, it was carefully planned and executed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

You'd think on this site, this conspiracy would get more play. But no, now a days is reptillians and bush and ascensions. This is something that needs to be debated about until the truth is exposed. I for one think this video should reignite the intellectual debate on this topic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join