It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by crontab

The three religions of the west all have a moral tradition. G-d determines what is right and what is wrong. There are fixed moral values, which even the greatest kings and emperors are not allowed to change.

Sheer nonsense; god doesnt determine anything; in this case it is the priests who have the knowledge of god? This is exactly the same trick, oh misled one!
Christianity is a decidedly violent religion.
ANY religion is a trick. The way to honour a deity is personal for everyone. ANY organized religion is bound to be a system of repression.
"Fixed moral values" yeah right, totally open to and victim of interpretation.
Every christian leader thruout history has broken at least one of the ten commandments and usually they break a bunch of them on a daily basis.
Let's face it, religion is a crock of crap. Worship isnt. But anyone claiming to have the knowledge of god's will is definitely a liar and a false prophet.
If god herself wouldspeak to us, well, hey, I wouldnt have a problem accepting, but any human? I guess not. Humans dont know the will of god. At least not better than I know the will of god for me.
And as long as we have organized religion, we will have religious wars and fanatic followers.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by dervishmadwhirler]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell
reply to post by riley

PLEASE STOP THE PERSONAL INSULTS FROM RILEY : MODERATORS?

Tardell not tard.

I said that someone else posted 'tard' jokes on my profile.. I also said it maybe it was coincidence that you have the same writing style.

Read carefully:

I DID NOT call you a retard.. doing so is against my ethics.

This other "riley" person made is calling me retarded and then went back and edited the post when I called him out on it.

Alright then.. it just looked a little odd that you ignored someone else who actually did call you names..

He is biggoted and is making fun of my last name to imply I am mentally handicapped. And then he refered to handicapped as trolls.

You called someone a troll on PAGE 1.. you also implied that all buddhists are child molestors. PLEASE ease up on the hate.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by riley]
Edit. I read that wrong.. here you are actually talking about me. I saw someone else call you retard and you haven't even mentioned them..

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have posted very valid information. Many people at this site agree with my posts. I was debating the information in peace all day yesterday until theis riley person showed up. I did not seek them out they came and attacked me.

The trouble maker is obviously tis other riley!!!

They called me retarded and then edited ther post to escape guilt. Check and you will see he qwent back and edited it out and changed it around after he offended me.

PLEASE GET BACK TO THE INFORMATION AND STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS RILEY

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by Wintermute

Many Buddhist monks take part in the persecution however. Apparently they feel threatened by the growth of christianity. It is quite a shame.

Of course they feel threatened by christianity!!
Christianity is the reason for lots of wars. Remember the Inquisition, by the way? Remember the atrocities that were committed against believers of any denomination other than Christian?
Your vengeful, punishing deity has a very bad record, historically speaking. It is the deity of not allowing people their own relationship with god. The deity of destroying whole religions. The deity of hating women and persecuting them as the minions of Satan. This is the god that punishes a whole people, at whim, according to the bible.
I propose a different theory:
Christians, by not facing their fears, by denying their dark sides, are actually worshiping the object of their fear; the Devil. The hatefulness with which christians view differing opinions is close to Satanic Pride and may actually be the same. The symbolism of the cross is actually a nasty sneer at christs death.
In truth, the only thing positive about christianity, is that the christian god does not exist.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The trouble maker is obviously tis other riley!!!

They called me retarded and then edited ther post to escape guilt. Check and you will see he qwent back and edited it out and changed it around after he offended me.

That is a blatent LIE. I DID NOT call you retarded. I said you reminded me of someone who used to spam my profile with tard jokes ..one of which you commented right above in my profile [shows I'm telling the truth- I am now more convinced]. I made this very clear at the time. I even started a thread over the issue of that insult so I would never do it myself.

PLEASE GET BACK TO THE INFORMATION AND STOP PERSONAL ATTACKS RILEY

Putting that claim in all caps will not make it true.

I would like to ignore you from now on.. I suggest you do the same.

And you posted valid information?

A video of the dalai lama with horns screaching for 20 seconds is not valid information. It was clearly meant to antagonise and insult people.. thats not something you'd want to do your first day.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
*Snip*

You have an urgent u2u, please click here

*Staff Edit - Removed Post.

[edit on 6/22/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
riley you know you directly called me retarded well you said a "tard"
you wrote it and then went back and edited your post to change it - when I pointed it out.

I bet you do this trick all the time huh? I saw it and I'm sure other people did as well. you offered no information in any of your posts they were all personal directed toward me.

Buddhist iinfo agent?

Yesterday was my first day and it has been peaceful UNTILL YOU showed up. You are a "peaceful" Buddhist for sure!

Please do ignore me..

This what Buddhism suports:

Girl, 6, embodies Cambodia's sex industry

• More than 1 million children in global sex trade each year, U.S. State Dept. says
• 50,000 to 100,000 women and children involved in Cambodia's sex industry
• Gang rape, AIDS, torture afflict the women and children in this field

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia (CNN) -- At an age when most children might be preparing for their first day of school, Srey, 6, already has undergone trauma that is almost unspeakable.

She was sold to a brothel by her parents when she was 5. It is not known how much her family got for Srey, but other girls talk of being sold for $100; one was sold for $10.

americanbuddhist.net...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

riley you know you directly called me retarded well you said a "tard"
you wrote it and then went back and edited your post to change it - when I pointed it out.

That is a lie.

YOU even quoted what I said. In your own words:

Originally posted by riley
Your posting style really reminds me of this troll that used to spam my profile with 'tard' jokes..

Oh name calling now? Belittling the handicapped too!

My name is Tardell not Tard - you are just a cruel petty name caller.

You even commented above the person I was talking about in my profile yet haven't even mentioned him.. instead you have opted to keep accusing me of calling you a retard when I have already proven I didn't.

This is the last time I explain this.. my gut tells me this is a set up. not feeding you anymore.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
[

I would like to ignore you from now on.. I suggest you do the same.

Ooooh, great idea, I forgot about that possibility, thanks.
It is clear that this rileytardell dude is just an infiltrator.
Someone with a track record like yours of years and years of membership is clearly not going to mess that up. Rileytardell, shame on you and wont get fooled again (haha)
It is clear you crave negative attention. I dont think more evidence is needed to totally ban you. It is a shame that people like you can just insult people and not get banned.

Thanks riley, for not letting yourself be lowered to the standards of this whatever he is. I advice people to read the whole thread and see where this rileytardell is coming from. I can tell you that it is full of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

NICE PEACEFUL BUDDHIST TRICK.

Stop the name calling!

Sure riley that's why most of your posts say "edited by riley" at the bottom// you make insults and then quickly change them after your victims are insulted. I caught you.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dervishmadwhirler

EXcuse me ? you and riley are the one using profanity abd insults!!! riley us clever enough to at least go back and edit them 3-4 minites after posting. Nice trick.

And you dervish are getting your posts removed - and then blame me for being negative- Comic-- ACTIONS speak louder than your lies.

PLease stop the LIES.

Stay on topic: Buddhism is evil

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Please stay on topic, and end the discussion of fellow members. If there is something that needs to be said which does not follow with the topic here, please take it to u2u's or file a complaint.

The topic of this thread is Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion, let's please stick to it from here on out.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yet Sufferuing ABOUNDS in Buddhist controlled areas! Wake up!

That's why it's a conspiracy. THEY LIE. There's no good in Buddhism. Take a look at the Buddhist areas of the world they are deplorable. Buddhism teaches to just accept suffering. While the evil Buddhists dish it out.

Name a country or place on this planet where there is no suffering.

Tell me of a sutra in the tripitaka where the Buddha states buddhists should cause suffering.

The Buddha teaches there is suffering and a way to end suffering. You cannot do anything about something without accepting it first, similar to for example addictions. He didn't say ending suffering is an easy feat.

Some of the countries with a buddhist tradition do not have that much luxury compared to other countries without that tradition. Might be because buddhism states the material is inferior to the spiritual, meaning true happiness can be achieved without luxury, in contrast to what we in the west believe, the better our worldly goods are the more happy we become.

Although I doubt this discussion will lead anywhere I am curious what the OP's personal reasons are for his or her crusade against buddhism?

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Dragonfly79]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was asked to provide evidence that Buddhist perversions are moving to the west. I mentioned California. Please follow the below link. There are numerous documentations of Buddhists molesting in the West as well.

Brennan, Carla. (1986). “Sexual Power Abuse: Neglect and Misuse of a Buddhist Precept.” Brennan is a visual artist living in western Massachusetts. Briefly discusses Buddhist teachers in the U.S. who initiated sexual relationships with their students. A

Butler, Katy. (1983). Events are the teacher: Working through the crisis at the San Francisco Zen Center. CoEvolution Quarterly, 40(Winter):112-123. Butler is a reporter for the San Francisco Chronicle, and a student at the San Francisco Zen Center, San Francisco, California. A magazine-style, and occasionally first person-, account and analysis of the crisis in the San Francisco Zen Center following actions by the Board of Directors on 04/08-04/10/83 upon discovering that the Center’s abbot since 1977, Zentatsu Baker-roshi (nee Richard Baker) had been sexually active with women students, and that the relationships had damaged their efforts to practice Zen.
www.trimondi.de...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What's wrong with peace?

An ideology, religion or -ism does not exist that has never caused suffering. Humans generally do not act in ANY way that will not cause suffering to some. That's because of dualism, of which certain religions try to teach you away from

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Name a country or place on this planet where there is no suffering.

Try to Name one that's not Buddhist with a sex slave market like Thailand.

Tell me of a sutra in the tripitaka where the Buddha states buddhists should cause suffering.

It doesn't matter what they saythe Buddah said - its what they DO.

The Buddha teaches there is suffering and a way to end suffering. You cannot do anything about something without accepting it first, similar to for example addictions. He didn't say ending suffering is an easy feat.

No Buddha says to just accept it. Its karma - so selling your 10 year old girl for $100 is ethical to a Buddhist.

Some of the countries with a buddhist tradition do not have that much luxury compared to other countries without that tradition. Might be because buddhism states the material is inferior to the spiritual, meaning true happiness can be achieved without luxury, in contrast to what we in the west believe, the better our worldly goods are the more happy we become.

Is it a luxury now for a 10 year old to not be raped by old men?

Although I doubt this discussion will lead anywhere I am curious what the OP's personal reasons are for his or her crusade against buddhism?

The innocent victims of it. And the fact there is an International Buddhist Conspiracy. The evil Buddhists make the Illuminati look like altar boys. The real NWO will come from TIBET.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't take any of this stuff seriously. There's way too much PRC anti-Buddhist propaganda going around the internet right now.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join