It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild - totally alien, UFO over ISIS-RA-EL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

never saw one like this one thats for sure....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

Man I must be getting old!
I remember when that video first hit the internet 7 or 8 years ago. I noticed it was just added to Youtube in 08.
My question is where has this vid been all these years?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It has been on Youtube before; on and off. It's just this particular youtube user just posted as he probably just discovered it himself.This is one ufo video that has baffled me...I cant come up with anything that it could be other than a possible odd shaped balloon. They have made balloons that look like giant flying houses before.

Here is a link to a bunch of odd shaped balloons:

oregano.zianet.com...

[edit on 6/19/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Dont have a clue, this is the first time I crossed paths with it.
I routinely, scour the web for Military craft, that are sometimes confused with UFO's.... and VIOLA something I never saw before...
after viewing it several times I concluded that it is nothing I am Aware of thought you guys might want a look at something totally alien.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks like someone's laundry is on the lose? Air bag? Flags? Sorry, couldn't help , this is 1 liner.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This has been discussed here on ATS several months ago, without any real closure put to it that I recall. It would be interesting to get internos and ArMaP to take a look at this.

The main problem I have is in the determination of size. If it's as large as the people in the video claim, then the chances of it being a ballon of any sort go way down.

Perhaps someone with the right equipment might want to capture this video before it leaves You Tube for some reason, as this video seems to be of better quality than the one I saw before.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well I still think it's a great piece of possible video evidence if I recall correctly back then it was tide to the Nephilim returning to Israel or something along those lines

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

This is the UFO sighting which took place in Kibbutz Hatzor, Israel, on August 1996, for three consecutive nights, and this should be a footage taken in the same place one of those three days:

In August, a UFO was filmed over three nights with professional equipment at Kibbutz Hatzor. The results include a closeup of what appear to be rows of square-shaped vents on the craft.

www.mt.net...

The problem, at least with this version of the video, is that there are no grounded visible points of reference, but i admit that this is one of my favourite footages, i cant's say the why

in this version of the video, Bruce Maccabee gives some insights, in which it looks that there may be some grounded points of reference, (unless they were reflections on the screen).

Better quality video of the OP

In 1996 too an unusual UFO-sighting was filmed (one of about twelve). In August, a UFO was filmed over the course of three nights with professional equipment at Kibbutz Hatzor. The results include a closeup of what appear to be rows of square-shaped vents on this positively weird craft.

www.alienhub.com...
Link here for the video:
realufos.blogspot.com...

In August, the Shuah family filmed a UFO over their kibbutz, Hatzor
for twonights and mornings running. On the third night, a crowd of over seventy kibbutzniks witnessed the UFO but the battery of the family camera wore down. A neighbour with a professional video camera was summoned and it captured one of
the amazing closeups of a UFO's structure ever recorded.

www.realufos.net...

I don't know if the full, unedited version of this video is available somewhere, but if i'm correct it should be included in UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape (1997) (TV).

[edit on 19/6/2008 by internos]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
yeah,this has been in a few ufo documentries. It's supposed to have been massive,but without a point of reference,we can't tell. It certainly does look quite big and omonous just sitting there like that.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
was discussed before in this thread
I love this video.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow no closure here on ATS! Thats rare with the ufo video's.It should definitely
be left open for continued discussion then. What is unusual about it to me is if it is as large as they say then we are only seeing a fraction of its true size then.My question is what is illuminating the part we see?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Looks like symbols. Similar to Mexico city's fleet of ufos that formed patterns.

Very strange

Edit to add:

Something is strange about the location chosen, it could be a clever hoax! Or an authentic message! Of all places it chose Israel
A holy place.....

[edit on 19-6-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I was wrong not the Nephilim but the Anakim or the Refaim! Are returning to Israel supposedly
read it and maybe that would explain the supposed size of the craft which was supposed to be huge by UFO standards.

SOURCE

[edit on 19-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You know of all the knowledge there is in the Jewish Books, we dont have a good reference point from the Jewish Rabbi's, you know those rabbi's who cracked the code of the Tora - they are silent now on this NWO thing. I wonder why, this should be in the scriptures - the book is able to predict the future so why are they silent...? do they know something we dont... when it comes to these UFO's over ISIS-RA-EL

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so where exactly is "isis-ra-el" ?? never heard of it !!

could you possibly mean "Israel" and if so would it kill you to spell properly and not like a 2yr old ??

When I see a post so blatantly misspelled I have to assume the OP is a young child w/ little to no education.

spell check is free.....so is laziness and ignorance.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't think it is a misspelling but I could be wrong.

Egyptian Gods

Isis

&

Ra

Not sure about the el part other than it simply being leftover. I don't know why the OP would use Egyptian Gods for it but that is what came to mind. Perhaps they can explain their reasoning.

Edit: Forgot to weigh in on the topic at hand. I honestly don't know what this is. When I first saw it a few years ago I figured it was a partially lit building or something, but I really have no idea. The stories that go with it make it rather interesting.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Vallen]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi

just resently showed this new video to someone who did see this UFO. This person said it did not look like this at all. Of course question was. What did it look like ? A big orange light. The look in his eyes told me that really was what he "saw".. They vere never that happy to talk about it, and as everything else life just goes on like normal. Well, the whole key thing is that as they never found out what it was/or someone dont tell. It's still is a UFO, right

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
AHHHH! I've been looking for this for a loooong time. I saw pictures a long time ago and I've been trying to find the footage.

Great stuff, I think this is pretty undeniable evidence of SOMETHING of an unknown nature going on in our skies.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

Know what else is free? Google searches. Typing "Isis Ra El" into google got me a link back here to ATS with the relevant thread.

Don't belittle people. It was intentional. Granted only those who happened across the info/post would know, but your knee-jerk name calling was uncalled for. Look here for clarification of where he was going with that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting video anyway. Haven't seen that one before.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I see a triangle shape.
Outlined in electrostatic light balls.
How can static electricity lift up weights.
Unless gravity is electric.
Oops, big national security secret there.
So anti gravity is static electricity too.
Yahoo.

new topics

top topics

join