It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Was A Polygamist And A Pedophile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ATS members, As-Salamu `alaykum

A bit of information about the leader of the muslims.
This fine "gentleman" and I use the term generously, had plural marriages, AT LEAST NINE and is considered a polygamist and would be arrested in most of the civilized world.
He arranged marriage with one of his wives, Aishah, when she was SIX years old. The pedophile then went on and "consumated" the marriage to her when she was NINE years old. (I'm so glad he waited for her to become a woman before raping her)

`A'ishah reported that the Prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: “I have been informed that `A'ishah remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e., till his death).” (Al-Bukhari 7: 65)

www.readingislam.com.../AskAboutIslamE/AskAboutIslamE
they try to explain that she could have been as old as ten...mabe even as old as fifteen (as if this makes it any better)

This alleged "Prophet" (peace be upon him) would be thrown in jail anywhere in the U.S.

He will always be remembered in history as the pedophile prophet and leader of the bloodiest religion ever on Earth.

sty

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
there is no consistent evidence to sustain the age of 9 . It could be far earlier according to other sources.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You really shouldn't be judging a person from different times based on the standards of today. Those were different times, different morals, closer to animalistic tendencies. Good thing we have evolved, hopefully we keep evolving, but your post isn't very enlightened or evolved.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So we've evolved? Standards of whats right and wrong change with time. Change isn't necessarily evolving, and isn't necessarily for the better all the time. I think in the time multiple wives and young brides may have served a purpose. Women married young in the Americas as well not so long ago.
Personally, I don't even have one wife, but see nothing wrong in having several if thats what all those involved feels works for them. I just don't get all of the rules that society today has imposed just to suit some religion or other, but other than that, have little real purpose.
No, I am not encouraging baby brides. That has no purpose today for sure.
The poster here is just trying to throw some mud at Muslims. Some of it should stick, especially the violence part, but do we really need to do this? I think just talking real, and current issues would be better and save the mud for a good lolling around in.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I say call a spade a spade!

As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children

SOURCE

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 20-6-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Child brides, multiple wives... Sounds familiar. I guess this makes Mohammed no better than the fine people residing at the FLDS ranch in Texas.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The polygamy may not be accepted here but in muslim culture it is accepted and expected as long as you can afford to care for the wives, www.geocities.com... so you can't really judge him on that, but i dont know anything about pedophilia being accepted

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
polygamy is widely accepted world wide. and young brides are also. But personally, raping a 9 or even a young teen is wrong I don't care if its the 21st century or the 7th!

I can't imagine a young child thinking to herself, hey I want to have sex with some old guy! I don't care what culture or time period they live in.

Young brides who are in their mid teens may physically or biologically be ready to have sex but emotionally or psychologically?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So basically, you claim to know what people want?

In some societies and religions, virgin sacrifice is still practiced. It is usually the greatest honour one can receive in those societies and though it seems awful to us, "sacrificees" later are revealed to have been very pleased and excited to have been chosen (eg, through a diary). Their parents and siblings feel honour and pride, as well.

So even though most of us don't want to be killed, etcetera we cannot say the same about others with 100% certainty. It is morality alone, and morality is subjective and never concrete.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
May God Almighty forgive you for dishonoring the Holy Prophet, if it is right the He should do so.

The source of the above information can only be oral traditions which are nothing but lies attributed to the Prophet Muhammad by his enemies. It has no support in the Holy Quran. It does not make practical sense. Any person at the age of six is still a child who is incapable of taking crucial decisions which are essential for marriage under Quranic guidance, like taking solemn pledge, ascertaining mutual attraction, agreeing to the dowry (including adjustment thereto), ascertaining whether the opposite person is an idol worshipper or not and many other issues. Further, marriage involves taking serious responsibilities on the part of both the spouses concerning the upbringing of the family, which a child of the age of 6 or 8 or whatever is incapable of taking.

All sincere Muslims try to follow the Qur’an and the Prophet’s example to minute details. The account of every aspect of his life has been preserved (numerous daily accounts including his family life). Prophet Muhammad (s) has served as an example for all Muslims in all periods to modern times. He will remain a model example for all of humanity.

In Chapter 12 of The Odes of Solomon, is a perfect description of the life and mission of the Holy Prophet.

Ode 12
1. He has filled me with words of truth, that I may proclaim Him.
2. And like the flowing of waters, truth flows from my mouth, and my lips declare His fruits.
3. And He has caused His knowledge to abound in me, because the mouth of the Lord is the true Word, and the entrance of His light.
4. And the Most High has given Him to His generations, which are the interpreters of His beauty,
And the narrators of His glory,
And the confessors of His purpose,
And the preachers of His mind,
And the teachers of His works.
5. For the subtlety of the Word is inexpressible, and like His utterance so also is His swiftness and His acuteness, for limitless is His progression.
6. He never falls but remains standing, and one cannot comprehend His descent or His way.
7. For as His work is, so is His expectation, for He is the light and dawning of thought.
8. And by Him the generations spoke to one another, and those that were silent acquired speech.
9. And from Him came love and equality, and they spoke one to another that which was theirs.
10. And they were stimulated by the Word, and knew Him who made them, because they were in harmony.
11. For the mouth of the Most High spoke to them, and His exposition prospered through Him.
12. For the dwelling place of the Word is man, and His truth is love.
13. Blessed are they who by means of Him have perceived everything, and have known the Lord in His truth.
Hallelujah.

The Prophet Muhammad was the best of God's creations and God himself and His angels shower him with blessings ;

33:56 Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation. -

33:21 Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the last Day, and remembereth Allah much.

God said that in the Prophet Muhammad the people have a good example.

Your allegations are based only on hearsay, and aims to dishonor The Messenger of God in the eyes of those who are not blessed with knowing him. To reject the messenger is to reject the ONE who sent him.

3:99 Say: O People of the Scripture! Why drive ye back believers from the way of Allah, seeking to make it crooked, when ye are witnesses (to Allah's guidance)? Allah is not unaware of what ye do.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by queenofangels_17]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

All sincere Muslims try to follow the Qur’an and the Prophet’s example to minute details. The account of every aspect of his life has been preserved (numerous daily accounts including his family life). Prophet Muhammad (s) has served as an example for all Muslims in all periods to modern times. He will remain a model example for all of humanity.

The Prophet Muhammad was the best of God's creations and God himself and His angels shower him with blessings ;

This is what is wrong with you people you revere a man (and he was just a man) that even by your own book tells you he is wrong for what he did.

pray as many lofty prayers as you like, the guy was a perverted pedophile. And if there is any justice he is sitting in hell boiling as we speak.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Wasn't 'virgin' Mary about 12 or 13 when she told Joseph she was in the pudding club?

When you say "you people" I hope that includes people of numerous faiths because there seems to have been a lot of it about..

Must have been tricky to find a virgin in ye olde days too..

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As for your parting words, The Prophet Muhammad will indeed be remembered in history, but not as you described. He IS remembered as The Most Influential Person in History.

www.adherents.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Polygamist and a pedophile, hmm...sounds just like the prophet Joseph Smith.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

You are truly fortunate the Porter Rockwell is no longer with us for a seriously flawed statement like that!!!
Zindo

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
reply to post by Fathom

Wasn't 'virgin' Mary about 12 or 13 when she told Joseph she was in the pudding club?

When you say "you people" I hope that includes people of numerous faiths because there seems to have been a lot of it about..

Must have been tricky to find a virgin in ye olde days too..

pudding club?? that is a new one.
My rant is about the pervert muhammad and his crazy followers.
The difference between the zealot Christians of the day in Jesus' time and the zealots of islam today is that the Christians became civilized. the Muslims are still chopping heads off non blievers in the name of that sicko muhammad. oh sorry.. i forgot to add (PBUH)don't want to get my head chopped off do I?

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

How is saying that Joseph Smith was a polgymist and a pedophile a flawed statement? Please enlighten me. The mormons continue to follow his lead.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420prajna
reply to post by ZindoDoone

How is saying that Joseph Smith was a polgymist and a pedophile a flawed statement? Please enlighten me. The mormons continue to follow his lead.
Not to jump in on Zindo here but, where do you get the pedophile part from? polygamist sure but they were all of age as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

Or, perhaps Warren Jeffs. He seems to have a thing for multiple underaged girls. This kind of thinking seems to have spread to a certain ranch in El Dorado, Texas, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join