It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tsar Is Back In Power!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Anyone who knows a bit about Russian history, knows about Rasputin and his relations to the Tsar family. Check out these pictures. IMHO, Medvedev looks like Tsar Nikolai. Actually, I think he looks VERY MUCH like Tsar Nikolai! Coincident? And Medvedev (Russia's current leader) was appointed by (Ras)Putin himself...

Tsar Nikolai

Medvedev

Am I the only one who think they look like "brothers", or like "father and son"? Did (Ras)Putin pick Medvedev because he looks like the Tsar? Are Putin and Medvedev reincarnations of Tsar Nikolai and Rasputin?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think that you got more responses in the Pub...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yup! Mine...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am apparently the only one who finds this a bit spooky.

Rah-rah-RasPutin

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think it's a matter of perspective...top left looks like Ben Affleck to me...and I am not a Hollywood monger...

But similarities exist. An argument could be made that hierarchal changes are likely passed down through the generations of a selected group of families.

Grandpappy Bush and his current embarrassment would highlight this possibility...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just in:

Remains discovered last year, belong to members of the tsar's family.

RIA Novosti: Expert examination confirms Ural remains are tsar's family

24/06/2008

An examination of remains discovered last year near Yekaterinburg in the Urals has established that they belong to members of Tsar Nicholas II's family, an Investigation Committee spokesman said on Tuesday.

"It has been established that the remains belong to a boy of about 12-14 years of age and a 17-19-year-old girl," Vladimir Markin said.

He added that DNA analysis has been conducted in Russia and the United States.

"The results of the examination are being assessed by investigators and will be made public in the second half of July," he said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Actually, Hellmutt, I think you might have a point with the reincarnation thing...I got goosebumps when I read your post and looked at the photos. Maybe if Rasputin and Nicholai still felt they had work to do with Mother Russia, why wouldn't they reincarnate together...I'm looking at this from a soul group point of view...and it's a personal one, I know. In spiritual terms, it's not too far fetched at all.

Cait

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see how much they look like each other, Cait
I started to believe I was way off. It's spooky imho. I don't believe it's a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hellmutt...there are no coincidences, only patterns and agreements, and the similarities you've pointed out here are too striking to be ignored. Would it be dangerous to take a look at where these two might go with their new incarnations relative to the last ones? I'm sorry to say that I don't know enough about the political scene yet to comment...I will have to do some homework first...*blush* And you are not going mad...if you are, then we both are!!

Cait

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Uh-oh! Is history about to repeat itself?

Former Russian GRU Colonel threatens President Medvedev with Russian revolt (06.07.2008)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You want to hear something weird? My cousin David looks a lot like Rasputin, only without the beard.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i look alot like jesus to.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Adding another picture to this old thread...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc1a966dbc0d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
That's *really* spooky, Hellmutt....there seems to be very liitle difference in their faces at all. Have you tried the same with Ras/Putin too, I wonder? I got goosebumps again....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I wanna see Putin aka rasPUTIN wihtout a beard!!!
YOu are onto someting hell!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

But its just like in uk, where all our leaders and like usa all there leaders have some sort of relations with past leaders.

Most definitely the royal families never gave up power, just pretended.

Nice thread, not too sure for sure, but looks alot like him.

new topics

top topics

join