It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When sorry isn't good enough: Mark Dice Comments on Reagan's Death Threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

When sorry isn't good enough: Mark Dice Comments on Reagan's Death Threats

www.prisonplanet.com

With Michael Reagan set to offer his "apology" today to Mark Dice, for whom last week he all but put out a contract on his life for sending 9/11 truth material to U.S. troops, some are asking whether Reagan should be made an example of by the FCC and the courts in order to put a halt to a culture of Neo-Con intimidation that is chilling free speech in America.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I really agree with how Mark Dice handled this. It shows alot to not fire back at someone like that.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So you're alarmed by the upswing of government investigations into bloggers who make questionable, untrue, or even threatening blogs... yet you agree that more government action should be taken when those blogs are directed in a threatening manner towards someone who's attempted to smear the government? Smell the hypocrisy!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

It's one thing to expose something via a blog...its another thing to publicly threaten someones life and say you will pay to have them killed nationally. Big difference. Are you even aware of the whole issue? I don't smell the hypocrisy but you might wanna zip up your pants because your biased-ness is hanging out.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
First of all, the article's bias speaks volumes more than my own ever could. Purely based on calling the propaganda Alex Jones invents and spreads "9/11 truth" papers is akin to waving a gigantic "BIAS AHEAD!" flag over the entire story. It is also noteworthy that if you believe the Constitution, based on every letter of it, AND if you truly believe the official account of 9/11 (which I wholeheartedly do) people like Dice aren't merely asses, they are also traitors to this country and are guilty of treason. Again, according to that Constitution we all hold so dear, the prescribed action against treason during a time of war is death. So Reagan is calling for the Constitution to be upheld. The first amendment doesn't cover treason... Oh, also we can add sensationalism to the description of this article as there is an enormous difference between saying you'll pay for the bullets needed to execute these treasonous dogs and a saying someone offered to fund contract killings.

Once again, Alex Jones demonstrates that he would have fit right in on the writing staff of Pulitzer's or Hearst's New York yellow journalism rags at the turn of the century.

Ah, I see several minutes after the fact you thought up a "zinger!" Good show! It wasn't enough to just say my bias was showing, no... you edited to add a request for me to zip up my pants. Fascinating.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
your opinion is dually noted and respected.
It's nice to have views from each side present.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Clip of Michael Reagan eating crow can be heard here:
www.radiodujour.com...

new topics

top topics

join