It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Once again, where is your evidence?

The evidence is there. You have to read between the lines of some of this kind of material. They are leaking the possibility so that you will accept the reality when they are ready to take you into that possibility. That is what the whole cover up was about during WW2 or 2012 as it was, in the first place.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Why don't you explain it just for grins.

This is not for entertainment, this is reality and about a serious topic. If you take it seriously it could be explained to you but as you see it otherwise it would go over your head. Are you a geneticist by the way?

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I posted a nice link above. All Pray to Bob! Slack!

This seriously reminds me of the prank philosophy that the world ended, but unless you were aware of the exact moment it ended, you wouldn't know and would just continue living unaware.

NoNeansNo - The Day Everything Became Nothing
"The day everything became nothing, I was standing underneath a
streetlight, wishing I had a cigarette. I can't recall anything
unusual about it. If there was something in the air, if the skies had
clouded over, I wasn't aware, I was too bored to care. No thunder
roared. No lightning cracked. No missiles rained from the sky. This
was no sneak attack. There was just suddenly this awful lack. Things
had changed, that's for sure.
The day everything became nothing, you couldn't put your finger on
what had gone wrong. The alleys were still dirty; the garbage still
smelled; there was no panic in the streets; just a lot of grief--in
people's faces, in their eyes--a mixture of horror and total surprise.
This was no apocalypse. No one heard a voice from the sky, there were
no miracles at the 7-Eleven, no one screamed, no one even asked why.
It was just like everything had somehow, quietly died. So let it die!
I can't recall much of what happened next. I was on my way to visit
this woman I knew. All we had in common was good sex, and now I
couldn't even remember her address. A group of us, just strangers,
got together and we formed a committee to discuss the problem. We
talked about things like assured mutual destruction and emotional
responsibility. I couldn't remember my name, so I called myself Bob.
It's weird being a Bob, but I'll get used to it. I have to."

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising

The evidence is there. You have to read between the lines of some of this kind of material. They are leaking the possibility so that you will accept the reality when they are ready to take you into that possibility. That is what the whole cover up was about during WW2 or 2012 as it was, in the first place.

Well, if the evidence is there, and you have read between the lines, why don't you just fill us all in? Seems a simple enough request.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This is not for entertainment, this is reality and about a serious topic. If you take it seriously it could be explained to you but as you see it otherwise it would go over your head. Are you a geneticist by the way?

If this is a serious topic, then why are you playing games?

Just get to the point already and explain to us how you came to the conclusions you have about 2012 taking place during WW2, with your proof or evidence, please.

No, I am not a geneticist.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is just a reverse psychology why cant it be true.People will continue with asking for proof and addresser just provide why cant it be true.Shtick all it is.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I understand that the goverments are hiding many things but i dont think they coul dhide something huge as that 1 ,,,, the tehnologie waznt advance and ppls worked on theores more than to create the tehnologie. It is to huge 4 humans to make erase and replace all the planet population of the planet. think 4 a sec , the best thing is to whait and see what happens if all the legends and sayngs are true it will happen in 2012 because many cultures say that something will happen in 2012 . Maybe we will not notice , maybe we will regret to notice the things that will hapen but 4 the moment its best to study the problem and whait to see if it will happpen when , why , and how

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well to get to the base cause of understanding of Time. Time is simply a truncated projection of the egoic mind. Hence then time like everything else in this reality is an illusion. There is in fact no past, present or future. The only tangible reality we have is right "Now."
The 2012 scenario is simply another dreamstate in the Holographic Dream matrix we are all a party too. The only difference being some may choose at that moment to realize that it has all been a wild fantasy nightmare or some may choose to stay dreaming as they think they have invested so much into this reality that they choose to not switch the light back on and wake up and see ATI(All that IS) standing beside them ready to treat one like the most perfect, sinless, omnscient, omnipresent and omnipotent lost Prodigal Son that in fact we all are.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
To Marsrising

I'm sorry, but without documentary evidence of what you're saying it just sounds like you're making it up to wind up people on here. I'm beginning to think that the fact that you're immune from the cover up due your 'complicated genetics' is a bit of a givaway!

[edit on 14/6/08 by Insomniac]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
it's all a theory

but i like it...makes sense to why we think so fast (and then when we are in boredom) and invent and keep on inventing. They have Telsa's inventions stored in some kind of book and every once in a while they bring up something new while the old tech. are no more good.Z

but still i believe we will ALL meet "them" near now to 2012...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
em.........

so WW2 was faked, or was a story.
don't tell me, this is why people say the holocaust did not happen.

i must admit one thing, and i have heard it said by others.
time does indeed seem to be going past very fast.

anyone else feeling this ?

anyway, its all prob just crapness.

nevermind............

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I've been reading through subject on ATS for the past few months - my girlfriend keeps walking in, reading through some of the posts & subjects ... laughs to herself, and walks out.

This is the impression these topics are giving to people. I'm beginning to be of the same mind.

It seems like alot of smoke and mirrors - a post it made, it's questioned, then the poster falls behind lame one liners, or hints towards the completely ridiculous. The post falls into obscurity, and ATS is silently mocked.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

STOP. THINK. The governments of the world knew 2012 was going to happen. To con everyone they have changed the calendar. So all of you waiting for the world to end or to get saved are wasting your time.

2012 happened around the time we now call WW2.

WW2 like WW1 was ENGINEERED to happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by Marsrising

actually i was referring to proof that the gov, some how managed to change the calendar without everyone noticing.

I assume you are familiar with amnesia. Also, that the brain can have memory damaged by certain EMFs. Well, when 2012 happened we went through a black hole, it caused a cross population memory reset. Like reinstalling your OS on your computer. The ones in underground bases were shielded. They then reprogrammed the memory loss.

That is why you 'did not notice'. Also, after a generation or two no one would even question it.

Then to stop the risk of anyone remembering 2012 they create a false 2012 to come up where nothing happens. It's simple psychology really.

You obviously have not ready any of John Major Jenkin's books on 2012 and how the actual date was calculated. Each year was cataloged by the Maya and John simply counted up the number of years suggested by the Maya until we reach this special year. It would not matter what calendar we use, the date would still be accurate as to what the Maya had predicted.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

Hi - You're on to something. The calendar is screwed up. Look at the months - Sept is like other languages "seven", Oct is "eight" llike Octopus. Nov is 9, Dec is 10. So I think you're right, 2012 Mayan time has already happened.
They're pushing 2012 for control, just like the gobbly-de-gook of Y2K. And it will come and go and we'll all wake up on Jan 1, 2013 and said "What was the big deal?"
So thanks for speaking out!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
this statement that 2012 actually happened is nonsense imo. either guy believes everything everyone tells him or he is making fun out of believers. either way i cant imagine how such coverup would succeed. earth going through black hole? ye, right... did you know that every object that goes into black hole gets crushed into that dark infinitely dense bunch of matter? yes, we could approach black hole in certain angles to avoid being crushed by its gravity field but what happens when we reach center? nothing good. and if we crossed black hole we should have exited the white hole which is theoretically possible but not discovered yet. and even if we did by some kind of miracle we should have been able to see it glowing in the night sky at least. even close black hole could be seen with naked eye (we would see it covering surrounding stars) if we just crossed it, but if black hole attracts everything then we would not be able to escape its gravity field. so in the end i would suggest to creator of topic to post evidence (yea, not some cheap talk that evidence is all around) or open his eyes and stop misleading others

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You are wrong, it's the FSM who is allowing us to live longer, and everybody knows we have implanted memories. Prove me wrong, it's the same you are saying.
Do you have at least a little evidence to show for the stupid ones like me?

I thought this was a serious thread where we can discuss the bad adjustments of the calendar that makes us go 4-6 years after the real year. What a waste of time…

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Marsrising mate please fill me in on this theory of yours, i have read all of your posts and although it sounds very interesting, i just cant comprehend how genetics fits in with the rest of your theory, or how the theory is even possible!?

FROM Marsrising:
I assume you are familiar with amnesia. Also, that the brain can have memory damaged by certain EMFs. Well, when 2012 happened we went through a black hole, it caused a cross population memory reset. Like reinstalling your OS on your computer. The ones in underground bases were shielded. They then reprogrammed the memory loss.

Are you telling all of us you or your parents where born in these 'underground bases' of you are a superhuman that has the brain to sustain this so called 'population reset'?

Seriously if you could prove us all wrong that would be great, but first you need give us some hard info!

maybe start with a step by step of how this all came about..... enlighten us, we know nothing......

Then we can take this seriously

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I think it depends what sort of health care is available to you. If you live in a 3rd world country with sub-standard health care, how is your life expectancy getting longer?

It is very simple, people in "third word countries" ha ha ha, as you seems to believe, are way more healthy than people in the US, why? simply because they eat more natural food that people in first world countries, simply because a lot of them grow their own food or have it from people that actually don't mess up with food, you, my friend, don't know a thing about the real world outside of "first world countries", but thank you, you really made me amaze about how people really sees the world outside the US.

Actually, i've known people who lives up to 120 years in "third world countries" and, why is that? because there is no air contamination as in "first world countries", there is not anything that may cause harm to the body because their lives are based in a more natural environment that people in "first world countries', how i am ashamed of how ignorant the people in the leading countries are, how ashamed, really, how sad it is that they don't see the reality as it is.

Talk about freedom, do you really think there is freedom in the US?
come one, i'll show you what freedom is, let's go to a "third world country" where all is supposed to be bad and nobody has "freedom", let's see, you are drinking a beer and you are in a public park or building, you are in the US, what happens?, and now, the same picture but, you are in a third world country, what happens, i tell you what, in the third world country, they say something like "throw that beer away and go home, you can't do that here", but in our great "freedom nation" you get what? you know what you will get, just look at the headings from last week, that's what you get, and don't even mention getting into an argument with a cop, then you will know about people rights, it is a joke, a very bad joke.

All this talk about freedom, ha ha, how sad isn't it? and don't say anything else, i've have seen with my own eyes, i've have lived through that, i known first hand how it is out there, the country our fathers grew up doesn't exist anymore, it is as simple as that, you can think whatever you like about "America", but, the truth is really something else that you won't be able to see unless you actually go outside and see with your own eyes.

How sad, i've know people over 50 years old or more that tell me about how the US was in the old times, nothing compares to this crappy country, please don't say this is the "freedom" country because it is not, this is crap, this is a complete and absolute lie, nothing else.

Kai

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

EVIDENCE.

Reverse engineering. This is in fact the other way around, the technology was there to begin with. It is why there are so many stories now about ancient technologies.

Life expectancy. This has increased. People are living longer. That is because time is reversing.

Alien abductions. That is because 2012 released them and after that WW2 was a cover up of the air activity around the time.

Most people now say that they feel time is speeding up. That is because we are moving away through the black hole that Earth went through in 2012 during WW2.

There is more evidence but that should be enough for you to be going on with.

Awesome post, dude. But the word "EVIDENCE" seems a little out of place. Do you know what that word means?

Your remark about stories of ancient technology is very tantalizing. Please tell me some good stories! I love stories. Fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, it's all great. I'm looking forward to your stories!

Time is reversing or time has reversed? If it's in the process of reversing, does that mean it has to slow down first then reach 0 then turn around? I feel like my life is going forward so I think we're still moving the positive direction. So it must be slowing down. So I'm curious, if it starts moving in the negative direction before my death, I expect I will start getting younger, which is cool. But if it happens after my death, will I eventually be resurrected? Or is death still final in the post 2012 world as it was before?

Aliens are being abducted? Are you saying they were released in 2012 and now the government is trying to catch them again? We should rescue them.

I'm not sure who says time is speeding up but indeed, you're right that time passes more quickly the farther you are from a black hole. I didn't know we went through one though. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's not possible to go through them. They are not actually holes, per se. Hmm. Actually, your statement about black holes makes absolutely no sense. Maybe you are crazy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join