It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Scripture Game: Lets Play

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf37

Well, you're not leaving much to go buy and your sentence is incomplete so I'll list everything and guarentee that I'm correct!

#1 Genesis 5:32
And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
Genesis 5:31-32 (in Context) Genesis 5 (Whole Chapter)

#2 Genesis 6:10
And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
Genesis 6:9-11 (in Context) Genesis 6 (Whole Chapter)

#3 Genesis 7:13
In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;
Genesis 7:12-14 (in Context) Genesis 7 (Whole Chapter)

#4 Genesis 9:18
And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.
Genesis 9:17-19 (in Context) Genesis 9 (Whole Chapter)

#5 Genesis 9:23
And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
Genesis 9:22-24 (in Context) Genesis 9 (Whole Chapter)

#6 Genesis 9:26
And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Genesis 9:25-27 (in Context) Genesis 9 (Whole Chapter)

#7 Genesis 9:27
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Genesis 9:26-28 (in Context) Genesis 9 (Whole Chapter)

#8 Genesis 10:1
Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
Genesis 10:1-3 (in Context) Genesis 10 (Whole Chapter)

#9 Genesis 10:21
Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.
Genesis 10:20-22 (in Context) Genesis 10 (Whole Chapter)

#10 Genesis 10:22
The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.

Here is mine!

The ______ trieth the righteous: but the ______ and him that loveth violence his soul _____ .

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Lonewolf, ha I found it.

1 Chronicles 1:24
Shem, Arphaxad, Shelah,

MrMysticism,

Psalm 11:5
The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Got you both. LOL. here's mine.

______ not, that ye be not ________. Do you think this is hard.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

_________, Simeon, ________, and Judah,

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Lonewolf that was so good.

I thought you had me for a second. My first search 755. Then I redid it a different way knocked it down to 12 and found it.

Exodus 1:2
Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah,

This _____ _______, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Jeremiah 13:10
This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.

But be ye _______ of the word, and not ________ only, deceiving your own selves.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf37

But be ye _______ of the word, and not ________ only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

He that believeth on him is not _______: but he that believeth not is ______ already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. --John 3:18

For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the ____ of living ____, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no ____.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Jeremiah 2:13
For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

And why call ye me, ____ ______, and do not the things which I say?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? --Luke 6:46

They are all gone aside, they are all together become ____: there is none that doeth ______, no, not one.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Psalm 14:3
They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of _____: but fools despise _____ and instruction.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. --Proverbs 1:7

And I say unto you ____ _____, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have ___ _____ that they can do.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Not to be rude but you are obviously missing the point that I was making about Lone Wolfs very vague sentence. As you seen in my list that was not complete and as you state there are 755 listings.

With it being that vague you can't possibly know which one he is talking about, there is just too many. He was being a moron and trying to stump every one.

Why are you so happy that you got both of us! This is fun, not a competition. That is the problem with society that they ruin the fun of everything because they have to make it a competition.

Now you are a smart person and no doubt about that, but it just looks like you are trying to prove to me that you are a better person at the search.

If you truly thought that you were the better person than you would careless what others think as I do.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
MrMysticism

I’m sorry I have upset you. It was not my intention. It is just a game and I was just trying to get the answer. Please feel free to enjoy the game with us.

WiseSheep,
And I say unto you ____ _____, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have ___ _____ that they can do.

Luke 12:4
And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Blessed is the man that ______ not in the counsel of the _____, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Shar]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Next...

These ______ Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the _____, and into any city of the _____enter ye not: But go rather to the ____ _____of the house of _____.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

These ______ Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the _____, and into any city of the _____enter ye not: But go rather to the ____ _____of the house of _____.

Matthew 10:5,6
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Is he the God of the _____only? is he not also of the ______? Yes, of the _______ also:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Romans 3:29
Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Behold, a ________ shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name ____________, which being interpreted is, God with us.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by lonewolf37]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2008 by lonewolf37]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf37

Behold, a ________ shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name ____________, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our _____, and to ______ us from all unrighteousness.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. --1 John 1:9

What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall ___ ___ in the way that ___ shall choose.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep

What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall ___ ___ in the way that ___ shall choose.

Psalm 25:12
What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and _____believe in thine heart that God _____raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join