It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeti 'photo-fit' shows 'potentially explosive' evidence of elusive mountain beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A bit of an interesting article. Maybe a DNA test could help settle this issue. The bone fragment could be an important clue to the veracity of this claim. Hopefully, more will come from this source.

Yeti 'photo-fit' shows 'potentially explosive' evidence of elusive mountain beast

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Amazing.

I'd love to go have a good look around at higher altitudes for foot prints and such like. An amazing piece, hope they do get proof as that would be mind blowing.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What is a 'photo-fit' ? I'm lost.

Is this the scalp.

I remember reading a a story about teh Hilary expidition recovering and testing a scalp and it was inconclusive.

How many of these are floating around.

THere should be an easy test (DNA?) to determine if is ape, bear, alien, dog, whatever.

Let's test it !!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Someone should just find the monastery, kick the door down and grab the damn thing.

Not showing the world that a creature like this is just damn selfish, people have been wondering if it's existed for decades now, all it would take is a hair and bone sample.

Either take it through force or they can willingly donate a piece.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've only heard of one scalp, and that was proven fake after a DNA test..

Its actually funny.. I've read of countless monestaries that had several different bodyparts of yetis, and yet, none of them has been certified for good..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
but the problem with a DNA sample is that if we don't know it already we might not even understand that it is true. I found out one thing long enough ago, the more people learn/study the less they are ready to accept what they don't know

new topics

top topics

join