It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

harnessing Gravitational Waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Regarding Dr. Robert Baker, consultant to the Mitre Corporation in McLean Virginia (www.gravwave.com... )�

www.gravwave.com... :
"There exist three general categories of High-Frequency Gravitational Wave (HFGW) generators: electromechanical, high-temperature superconductor, and laser/plasma. �"

www.gravwave.com... :

"The history of gravitational waves is traced from the original suggestion of Jules Henri Poincar�, the general theory of Albert Einstein, and the pioneering analyses of Joseph Weber and Robert Forward. Today we are discovering new means to generate and detect High-Frequency Gravitational Waves (HFGW) in a terrestrial laboratory due to technological advancements. The validation of Einstein�s gravitational wave (GW) theory by Hulse and Taylor, for which they received the Nobel Prize, and the studies of possible relic or primordial HFGW to be detected in the cosmic background, and other celestial sources of much lower frequency GW, are discussed. The seemly insurmountable barriers to laboratory GW generation are shown to be breached through the use of new technology including high-temperature superconductors, nanotechnology, and ultra-fast science. Some twenty devices that have been proposed for the laboratory generation of HFGW since 1960 and three new HFGW detectors are briefly described.
� � � �
"Landau and Lif#z [3], on page 349 of their fundamental treatise state: �Since it has definite energy, the gravitational wave is itself the source of some additional gravitational field... its field is a second-order effect ... But in the case of high-frequency gravitational waves the effect is significantly strengthened ...�

Unless I'm missing something here, what Dr. Baker is saying validates statements made by Bob Lazar and UNITEL's Larry Maurer (although both are generating/harnessing "gravity waves" using different processes). To be sure, their attempts at a robust physics explanation fell short of "convincing". But I never doubted what they saw with their own eyes. Now -- not being physicists -- their explanations at figuring out the phenomena may have been inadequate. But it's too easy to trash an entire paper based on the first math error. (Which is a mistake in itself. It happened in one of Einstein's published papers when he divided by zero. A few paragraphs later he did the same thing and the results "cancelled" one another. But when a reviewer brought it to his attention, Einstein never spoke to that person again.)

Lazar was ridiculed for speaking of a mythical Element-115. Although theory predicts certain "islands of stable trans-Uranic elements" of which 115 would be included, no mainstreamer was placing any bets. "Absolutely ridiculous!" And now those same mainstreamers are dining at the "All You Can Eat Crow" buffet. Similarly, Maurer was criticized for his proposal of a new genre of supercrystalline laser which would -- in effect -- operate like a "tractor beam in reverse". Now it looks like that is feasible after all and the challenge -- which Maurer himself alluded to -- resides in the materials science sector rather than in the physics arena. (Note that this is does not include UNITEL's concept of 'Macroscopic quantum tunneling' which is a whole different ballgame. If it can be done -- if Mother Nature can indeed be "tricked" into believing a real-world object is a quantum-sized particle -- it sure beats "wormholes" and Einstein-Rosen bridges!)

Finally, Dr. Baker's proposals to utilize gravitational waves for communications sounds eerily like those proposed by Professor Ray Kramer, father of famed missing person Phillip Taylor Kramer. Instantaneous communication to anywhere in the Universe.

For more info:
Kramer => www.stealthskater.com...
Lazar=> www.stealthskater.com...
UNITEL => www.stealthskater.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Interesting, to say the least...

I've always backed Lazar, despite the ridicule. I simply think he was duped.... Element 115 would be right in line with Bismuth (an element with diamagnetic properties, and used in home levitation gadgets).... The reports of it being created and unstable, are highly dubious at best as well.....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The "avatar," salutes you!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Interesting, to say the least...

I've always backed Lazar, despite the ridicule. I simply think he was duped.... Element 115 would be right in line with Bismuth (an element with diamagnetic properties, and used in home levitation gadgets).... The reports of it being created and unstable, are highly dubious at best as well.....

Ditto...Lazar takes a lot of heat from debunkers,but I think for the most part he is on the up and up,and quite fascinating to listen to.The fact that his past was basically being 'erased' after he came forward was pretty creepy,and the fact that he never really cashed in on his UFO knowledge(he still to this day is involved in the Nuclear/Pyrotechnic field)goes a long way towards his credibility IMO.He is a very fascinating guy.

new topics

top topics

join