It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Would it not be incredible if after this meeting starts that something actually DOES happen to Obama and Hillary would get the nomination? Would that sway any of you non-believers? The point of view that our government knows what it is doing and has no group behind it pulling the strings to me is incredible. As someone once said: On one side you have the republicans, on the other the democrats. Then look UP to see who the puppetmaster is pulling the strings. Food for thought

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My main problem with Jones and his publications is that they are so transparently full of lies and BS.

In 'Endgame' for instance, I stopped counting his major distortions of the truth when they reached 120+. Right at the beginning he makes the ridiculous and laughable proclamation that after The Battle of Waterloo, the Rosthchilds 'bought up the British economy' after spreading rumours that Bonaparte had in fact won and so caused stock values to collapse. There is absolutely no truth to this. In 1815, 99% (the percentage is accurate) of the British economy was in private hands and not even for sale, and of the insignificantly small part which had publicly traded shares there is no evidence that any Rosthchild or anyone connected to them made any purchases, nor that stocks fell that year.

Shortly after that he's at it again, claiming that 'King Edward 8th was forced to abdicate because of his sympathies with Hitler/the Nazis.' Total BS. Any student of history knows that Ed 8 CHOSE to abdicate so he could marry the American divorcee Wallis Simpson, and that they chose to live out their life quietly in France in married bliss and for obvious reasons were careful to have no children.

And so on, for 90 minutes. I just got bored after a while with the extreme ignorance, the lies and the BS. He just makes it up, proclaiming all this ridiculous crap in an authorative sounding voice and confident that most of his audience will be too dumb to bother to check the facts.

His rant about genetic engineering later in the film also shows complete ignorance of the subject matter. Shouting 'We are not your slaves' through a megaphone at that hotel in Canada where the Bilderburgers were meeting, whilst accompanied by a small bunch of deluded losers and oddballs, would be laughable were it not so sad.

So sorry, can't take Jones or any of his propagandist tracts seriously. I might change my mind if he ever claimed anything which was not so demonstrably and easily proven as a lie or distortion of the truth.

Don't know about 'The Bilderburgers.' Suspect paranoid CT-ers with too much time on their hands build them up into some kind of bogeyman at whose sinister door they can lay all the world's problems, when in fact they are a bunch of harmless old-money has-beens with little real influence over anything and certainly no 'global agenda.' They don't have even one tenth of the money, power or control over the global economy as, say, the top 100 new Russian or Chinese multi-billionaire entrepeneurs, that's for sure. And these Chinese and Russian billionaires, who exercise major control over their governments and national policies and are now the dominant force in the global economy, have nothing to do with 'The Bilderburgers.'

Wake up folks. Jones is a ranting propagandist with his own agenda. Think fer yerselves, why dontchya.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
...when in fact they are a bunch of harmless old-money has-beens with little real influence over anything ...

Fellow Ats'er, I urge you to take a look at the list of the 2007 attendees I have previously posted a link to, and perhaps reconsider.

To me, they look like Big Time power wielders.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bovarcher
My main problem with Jones and his publications is that they are so transparently full of lies and BS.

In 'Endgame' for instance, I stopped counting his major distortions of the truth when they reached 120+. Right at the beginning he makes the ridiculous and laughable proclamation that after The Battle of Waterloo, the Rosthchilds 'bought up the British economy' after spreading rumours that Bonaparte had in fact won and so caused stock values to collapse. There is absolutely no truth to this. In 1815, 99% (the percentage is accurate) of the British economy was in private hands and not even for sale, and of the insignificantly small part which had publicly traded shares there is no evidence that any Rosthchild or anyone connected to them made any purchases, nor that stocks fell that year.

Shortly after that he's at it again, claiming that 'King Edward 8th was forced to abdicate because of his sympathies with Hitler/the Nazis.' Total BS. Any student of history knows that Ed 8 CHOSE to abdicate so he could marry the American divorcee Wallis Simpson, and that they chose to live out their life quietly in France in married bliss and for obvious reasons were careful to have no children.
Don't know about 'The Bilderburgers.' Suspect paranoid CT-ers with too much time on their hands build them up into some kind of bogeyman at whose sinister door they can lay all the world's problems, when in fact they are a bunch of harmless old-money has-beens with little real influence over anything and certainly no 'global agenda.' They don't have even one tenth of the money, power or control over the global economy as, say, the top 100 new Russian or Chinese multi-billionaire entrepeneurs, that's for sure. And these Chinese and Russian billionaires, who exercise major control over their governments and national policies and are now the dominant force in the global economy, have nothing to do with 'The Bilderburgers.'

Wake up folks. Jones is a ranting propagandist with his own agenda. Think fer yerselves, why dontchya.

While I can't speak for others in this thread, I can tell you, very honestly, that I have NOT based any assertion I have made on Alex Jones' work.

Frankly, I recoil from the 'media personality cult' and once a contributer in the field of CT becomes a 'headliner' I tend to tune out. This is because I feel they begin to see themselves as more than they are, or should be. Alex Jones is NOT a source of information, he is a reporter of information - this is my opinion of course.

Insofar as your comments on the history of the ascent of the Rotschild empire and the fate of King Edward, your opinions are based on 'everyone knows.' Really? I suggest that you have not even seriously considered the sources of 'everyone knows.' The Higher Education system has been suspect ed of 'molding' accepted history for more than a century, just because 'they' say so, most definitely does NOT make it so.

Original research is not an easy task, but if you were to engage in some you might find that you will become uncomfortable with some of the editorial liberties your 'everyone' has taken with history. People, not necessarily you, are often quite ignorant of just how 'malleable' history can be to the established historian. Find a professor, and ask if he or she agrees with everything history says 'i.e. everyone knows.' I would be surprised if you found a total conformist anywhere among them.

There were severe reservations regarding the German-royal connection, these were not available for 'public consumption' can you imagine if they had been? - We know only from the insiders who wrote memoirs - should we disregard their personal accounts because it doesn't fit with what 'everybody knows'? The Waterloo Battle story was QUITE real, just because you can't imagine how it could be turned for Rotschild profit doesn't mean it wasn't. While you proffer that 99% was in private hands you fail to mention how many hands those were, also, what was the actual capital amount in question and who ended up losing economic relevance while the Rotschild family's grew. There is no simple way to enumerate the impact it had because if it had been a simple matter it probably would have been easily thwarted.

I nevertheless agree that Alex Jones appears somewhat self-serving, but I accept this as the price for focusing on a single person to explore these unusually secretive and high-powered gatherings. I don't expect anything from his work, and should it prove something - then so much the better.

But to sit on our hands while 'every knows' is the phrase of the day is a bit too trusting for me. Too many agendas, too many power brokers, too many people dedicated to aggrandizing themselves and lusting for power and wealth exists for me to just assume - 'it's no skin off my nose' let it be.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

Without wanting to turn this into any kind of 9/11 thread, can I just ask your stance on it all? Because I get the distinct impression from your post (well written by the way) that your going to say it was 19 hijackers that got lucky and these men had nothing to do with any of it?

To me its so in your face now what these people are up to its not even funny anymore, they don’t meet like this because they want to play chess together and slap each other on the back. There meeting to work out the best way to achieve the next phase of the plan.

You’re obviously a very intelligent guy but can you not see what these people are doing at all?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

I suppose I could be wrong. After all, there seems to be some counter-force operating against the NWO and global enslavement.

Why don't more people focus on the above. Yes there is a counterforce operating against NWO and global enslavement. And the counterforce is winning by a blowout. There are still rules which must be honored, the counterforce are the good guys afterall. But once the bad guy's authority expires on October 13. The bad guys will get the help they need.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Us little people probably wouldn't even understand a lot of it. What might look evil on the surface, might actually be necessary in the overall scheme of things.

"Us little people"i s actually a lie. We can understand as much of things as those 'at the top' if we have the same information.
The difference is that those at the top have made the situation so that we all think there are things we CANT understand.
Ofcourse there are issues about which we do not know all. Like threats that are made between countries and such; threats about large scale terrorism and other type of threats between nations. We do not know the agreements that are secretly and unofficialy made between leaders of countries/corporations and things like that.
But no (secret) common cause can override the cause of the individual; a society can only be healthy if the individuals in that society are healthy.
The politicians and corporate bankers and whatnot are serving the people.
Not the other way around. The power is with the people. We can TAKE our freedom.
If we allow this to happen, our children will be living in bondage.
For the good of the elite-minority.
Us little people are there in great numbers. WE can change things. We have to, even.
'Us little people' is the thought of a willful slave. Of someone who willingly gives away his rights and freedom.
Merchants and powermongers and Mamon-idolators re NOT our betters.
We are their betters; it is them who want from us. Not vice versa.
But heck, the world is an upside down one nowadays...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The reason Bilderberg has strong ties with the Trilateral Commission is because they were both founded by members of the Council on Foreign Relations. I find it interesting that a group of 200 or so of our worlds supposed Elite meet up once a year and it doesn't get any press coverage.

End Game I thought was a very enlightening film however, towards the middle of the film when Alex Jones is standing outside of the meeting drug on for a bit to long. However, the coverage of eugenics and its origins is quite interesting. I also found his suggestion that they want to reduce the population, live forever, and travel the cosmos an interesting theory as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazer
The reason Bilderberg has strong ties with the Trilateral Commission is because they were both founded by members of the Council on Foreign Relations. I find it interesting that a group of 200 or so of our worlds supposed Elite meet up once a year and it doesn't get any press coverage.

I have wondered this also, they obviously pay very well.

While I do not believe everything Alex Jones says as gospel, I do give him credit for bringing my attention to such things, this especially. I like to believe that doing just that IS his focus but I may be naive in that regard.
Still, I have learned a lot from just tuning in to what he has to say, as I do from other sources and people, this site with authors of threads such as this being one of them.

Kudos on the thread SKL, starred and flagged

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As I stated before I'm curious about this DVD as it does seem to have some inconsistentcies. It is amazing though that the world leaders all meeting together in an undisclosed location, meaning that the public are not allowed, nor are they informed of anything that goes on, except via people like Alex Jones and other individuals who make it their business to get the information out to the public.

I thought American politics were supposed to be transparent?

I guess not to thes idiots, being the Bilderberger's, nor any of the other countries being represented.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't think most USA Americans even know who Bilderberger is If you asked them they would probably think they make the cloths movie stars wear to the academy awards.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It appears that to those who lust for wealth and power to affect change above all else there ARE no borders or 'sovereignties'. It's all the 'market' and we are the 'consumers'.

In a world where they are the 'providers' to the 'consumers' we are less then they are.

As long as we resist that paradigm, they will continue their efforts to reduce the entire planetary population to 'serfs'. If we stop resisting, they will turn us into 'property.'

They would evidently prefer the latter.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There is one thing everyone seems to be overlooking, at least here in the states. These people, whoever they are, are going to have one hell of a fight on their hands. If they were to try to completely throw our constitution away, institute some kind of martial law, haul people who disagree with the NWO, NAU, off to some DHS - FEMA camp, THEN THERE WILL BE A WHOLE BUNCH OF DEAD FEDERAL AGENTS. I know alot of resisters would also be killed, but there are too many guns and too many real patriots in this country who would fight to the death. These people have no idea what kind of resistance would rise up. One strong leader steps up and calls for the second American Revolution. I think once enough of the 80 million gun owners got together, and this NWO folds like a cheap suit. Signs may be pointing that we are headed for it, maybe a few hundred years from now, but not anytime soon, at least here in the states anyway. Way too many people willing to fight and die. That's my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Does anyone from ATS that lives near this hotel in VA plan on going today or any other of the 4 days until Sunday?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by givemeliberty or beer

Somehow I don' think it will be as straightforward as that. It's more likely to be carried out in stages, little by little, so as not to unduly alarm the people who will resist.

If they tried an out and out coup, clamping down with martial law, etc. it would be a bloodbath, I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

You got my attention, please tell us the whole story, as you know it!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

yep, that sounds about right. don't think we'll see it in our lifetime.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Who says Hilary won't get the nomination.....Like many others on here it would seem, I have a horrible feeling that something is going to happen to Obama. Hillary will then be shoe-horned in, as it was meant to be.

I guess the powers that be need to ensure that us little people at least feel we have some sense of control over who we intend to elect....

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What happens legally if the # one candidate gets killed, seriously ill or decides to step down before the national election in november? Are the primaries repeated or does the #2 candidate take over?

I also get an eerie feeling about this years presidential election but that is because we have a black and woman running as candidates and I am not sure the people are ready to embrace either. In other words republicans might win by default rather than earning it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by givemeliberty or beer

War is about reality. I was gonna write a long boring speech, but instead. This war is farther along than many obviously think. I see by the posts the consensus date for the world to end is now 2012. I suggest a date this fall.

All of humanity can be reduced to four people. Yes, all 6.7 billion humans are the offspring of One man and three asian women. The last of the asian women goes free in October of this year. She'll reach her 18th birthday on the 13th. When those 4 people are free and living peacefully at home, so is the rest of the world. If they are struggling the world struggles. If they are enslaved, the world is enslaved.

All this plotting and such by the bad guys is about figuring out a way to keep her under their control. but at this point it may only save their lives it in no way will be spun into the power they once had. Like I said in another post. if the bilderbergers are what you say they are, those idiots are currently trying to save their own asses through negotiations. Otherwise, In the afterlife they'll be known as the fools that thought they could kill God.

This is a conclusion based on too much information to post here.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by bruxfain]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join