It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ralph Suddath - The Tesla Photon Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hello,

I crossed paths with this fellow the other day. I was wondering if anyone could give me more specific info on the technology and how it actually works (or doesn't).

Tesla Tech Interview - Google Video

The device looks really cool and sounds interesting. But is there proof it actually does anything? I couldn't tell if this was like a "spiritual" energy or actual energy outputted by the device.

Thanks!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That coil on the bottom looks dangerous.

I don't think he plugs it in.

Part looks like Stan Meyers water buggy fast Hydrogen generator.

The top coil looks like part of a 6kHz or so magnetic generator that
operated two 60w light bulbs.

Tesla made oscillations that lit bulbs with nothing in them, the
more air pumped out the brighter the bulb shown.

High voltage and low current but the frequency caused the static
charged to crash into one another and light up atoms of various materials.

So its low power input for a bright lighting output, Tesla said you would
eventually do it his way.

Vegas taking bets on 2525 perhaps.
Don't think they will bet against Tesla.

Well the power companies and so much more stand in the way.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Calculon386

The device does work and does some incredible things to living entities, be they animal or vegetable.

I work with a competitor (www.teslalightsystem.com) One of the best explanations I have come across can be found at www.pnf.org... which is yet another representative of the system I am involved with. It is the same technology, just a different "manufacturer" from the one you mention.

For more information from various health practitioners currently using the technology, look at www.youtube.com/teslaenergylights and view as many as you have time for.

This is truly fascinating technology, just not that well known....yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Calculon386

I bought a TeslaStar a few years ago and I was skeptical but I have to admit that staring into the lights of the machine improved my eyesight.
Also my sisters husband has MS and it got rid of a number of symptoms. It also works great own back pain. My friends noticed better mental clarity.

I dont think these machines are worth $18,000.00 I bought my TeslaStar for $5,500.00 andvery happy with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The FDA has come down on all the manufacturers of these Tesla Photon machines. I truth they are helping a lot of people by simply running 100 to 200 thousand volts of static pulses of electricity your goin to have some effect on the body. Tesla proved that this energy wasnt harmful and told us nearly 100 years ago that it would be beneficial.

top topics

join