It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Back Barack Hussein Obama for president!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Interesting that he denies being a Muslim, yet there are thousands of websites by Muslims voting for him and calling him Alla and all sorts of rubbish. Come on! who are we kidding, Obama talks and dresses like a Muslim. Watch Malcom X the film and you will know.

Here's the main website that I found that links Obama Hussein to the Muslims.

muslimsforobama08.com...

It hurts my neck just to think about it, but you see I've proved a point..reason to vote for Hillary!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hmm..

I'm not an aficionado of US politics, but from I can tell, Israelis mostly back McCain, and McCain isn't Jewish, so where's the beef.

Malcom X? What the hell man...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yeah, this sure is no surprise. He met with a Muslim leader in Dearborne Michigan recently. His cousins, Grandmother from Kenya, brother, father and stepfather were and are Muslims.

Now Obama is pretending to be pro-Israel after not even two weeks ago publicly denouncing Israel as being a "constant sore in the Middle East". Funny, most ME countries think Iran is that sore.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Great cartoon man! and interesting Avatar, but no comparison between Hillary and Obama. Obama only pretends to know, while Hillary actually knows. But cool photoshop there. on topic, how can americans be so stupid? Obama is a Muslim agent! it's so obvious to anyone who has looked at his background. I have no proof, but this thread might open up the conversation, now we know that the Muslims back him up, I suspect he backs them up too.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yeah, he does support them. He really is much more Muslim than many people think he is. It is obvious to those who aren't so quick to trust and do the research.

You can tell a man's character by his friends as they share the same ideals:

Obama's Friends

William Ayers - American Terrorist
Raila Odinga - Cousin, Radical Islamist
Raul Reyes - Columbian Terrorist
Antonio Rezko - Muslim Slum Lord
Professor Khalidi - Muslim Terrorist Supporter
Reverend Wright - Racist Muslim Supporter/Preacher, Anti-American
Reverend James Meeks - Racist
Reverend Louis Farrakhan - Racist Nation of Islam / Faux Preacher
Reverend. Jesse Jackson - Racist - Anti-Semetic
Nadhmi Auchi - Muslim Billionaire
Sohaib Abassi - Muslim Millionaire

My old Avitar was a picture of Obama in Muslim dress. One of the Mods on ATS removed it! I know some mods are anti-Obama though too. Some are and some aren't, but one can't over-ride the other or usually won't.

Here was the old Avitar:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Obama is a Muslim agent! it's so obvious to anyone who has looked at his background. I have no proof,

I'm sorry it isn't obvious at all. I've looked into his background, and these claims that he's a Muslim agent are just hilarious and silly.

How can American fall for such blatant attempts to discredid someone?
All part of a smear campaign, driven by Islamophobes, and people who are AFRAID of him becoming president, mostly because he'll bring the much needed change to American politics.

That comic is so dumb. It reminds me of certain cartoons by the Nazi's in the 40ies about Jews (just replace Jews by Muslims)....

One could as easily tie the Clintons to Muslim organisations as well, but yet we don't see that in the MSM.... mhhh peculiar...

read this one

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well, it is good to see that ATS is not above allowing some good old fashioned Religious Bigotry.

A: He isn't a Muslim.
B: Since when is being Muslim a crime?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
My old Avitar was a picture of Obama in Muslim dress.

That's all the evidence I need. Real Americans from America don't go on dressing like that, Except John Lennon in the 60's and some hippies. but I think that picture proves without a doubt, 100% that Obama is a Muslim. People get a picture as proof and they will stay deny it. Give them a video and they will still deny it. It's funny that the mods removed your avatar..it wasn't breaking any of the TOS was it?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by jetxnet
My old Avitar was a picture of Obama in Muslim dress.

That's all the evidence I need. but I think that picture proves without a doubt, 100% that Obama is a Muslim.

If a picture is al you need, then what does this picture tell you:

There's NO proof at all that he is a Muslim, and then again, even is he was, it's not a crime to be Muslim, unless you're some Islamophobe.

Funny, Obama is a muslim according to some deranged people here, but he get's attacked fro what his (christian) Reverend said.... and his stances on various subject clearly arn't Islamic, whatever that is to you people.

FYI is the clothes he wore in that picture are traditional Somalian clothes, they are not some sort of Muslim uniform...

Hillary Clinton has worn the traditional clothing of countries she has visited and had those photos published widely.

"This is nothing more than an obvious and transparent attempt to distract from the serious issues confronting our country today and an attempt to create the very divisions they claim to decry."

The photograph appeared on The Drudge Report, a website that links readers to breaking and international news stories.

It shows Mr Obama - whose father was Kenyan - being dressed as a tribal elder during an official visit to a Muslim area of the country in 2006.

The website claimed it was leaked by "Clinton staffers" and published an email from one, which read: "Wouldn't we be seeing this on the cover of every magazine if it were HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton]?"

Her supporters have already been accused of using scare tactics to derail Mr Obama's campaign to be the Democrat's nominee for president.

He has faced claims that he attended a madrassa - religious school - as a child when his family lived in Indonesia and he has endured repeated smears by Rightwing bloggers who have highlighted the fact his middle name is Hussein.

In December, a Clinton volunteer in Iowa was asked to quit after forwarding an email falsely stating that Mr Obama is a Muslim.

source:www.dailymail.co.uk...

Sad to see someone who's lost the race, doen't give up and respectfullly admits she's beaten, but instead resorts to shamefull smear campeigns such as the "Obama is a muslim "OMGOMGOMG !!!AAARGH "- panic/fear-trick.

Even a website like SNOPES realizes this is an urban legend, designed by the political adversaries of Obama (both republican and democratic)

What you people SHOULD be doing is looking at the real political issues, and how Obama proposes to deal with them. Period.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I have no proof, but this thread might open up the conversation, now we know that the Muslims back him up, I suspect he backs them up too.

So backing muslim is a crime ?

I think you pro isrl. Lolz I think might be you dnt know who were behind 9-11 thn dude

[edit: All Caps changed to appropriate lower-case]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

[edit on 28/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
sweet, maybe this means obama can be the final solution to the jewish problem.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Funny, most ME countries think Iran is that sore.

Really?
How many times has Iran been invaded by other Arab countries?
Want the answer? 0.

How many times has Israel been invaded by other Arab countries?
Lost count...

Israel is still firmly the prickly pear of the Middle East according to every majority Muslim nation. Don't try and pawn the blame off onto Iran.
As long as Israel continues it's unjustified occupation and apartheid-like treatment of Gaza and the Palestinian territories, it will give more ammo to the Arab & Muslim nations to revere and denounce it.

Yeah, he does support them. He really is much more Muslim than many people think he is. It is obvious to those who aren't so quick to trust and do the research.

And why is his Muslim beliefs and ideals a problem?
Last I time I checked religion is not a discriminating factor in running for President, nor was it a crime to be a Muslim, but considering some of the scary opinions displayed in this thread, many of you would like it to be.

My old Avitar was a picture of Obama in Muslim dress. One of the Mods on ATS removed it!

Uhhh and you wonder why?

Sigh... bigotry does feed on dumb conformity after all.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You guys don't see the chain reaction this might cause? it would bring more Muslims to our Christian nation-America does not believe in Muslim religion, never has, check out the constitution..

Saying that, Muslims love obama because his name is HUSSEIN! so they see some of Saddam's Hussein characteristics in him. They want to make him the next dictator in America..that's why it's wrong to vote for obama. Muslims believe that Obama will save them in America and turn some christians over to the invasion.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

check out the constitution..

Did you also notice the part where it says: Freedom of Worship for ALL?

Muslims love obama because his name is HUSSEIN! so they see some of Saddam's Hussein characteristics in him. They want to make him the next dictator in America..

You already have a dictator in America, he's called George Bush and he's eroding your civil liberties and rights as we speak under false pretences.

Muslims believe that Obama will save them in America and turn some christians over to the invasion.

Sigh... I don't know where you Republican nutjobs crawl out from but I wish you'd stay there, seriously...

The Invasion? Yeah the Muslims are coming to pillage your Christian towns and cities, run for your lives!!! Now go and hide in mom's basement and don't come out until you read a history book.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
You guys don't see the chain reaction this might cause? it would bring more Muslims to our Christian nation-America does not believe in Muslim religion, never has, check out the constitution..

Saying that, Muslims love obama because his name is HUSSEIN! so they see some of Saddam's Hussein characteristics in him. They want to make him the next dictator in America..that's why it's wrong to vote for obama. Muslims believe that Obama will save them in America and turn some christians over to the invasion.

You're so far out there, i'm afraid you're beyond all help. FYI America is NOT a Christian nation, there is a separation of church and state, you would better read the constitution yourself before calling upon it in your arguments, it lends you some credibility

From wikipedia

The separation of church and state is a legal and political principle derived from the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

That means freedom of religion (any that is, not Christianity exclusively)

That means that any American can have any religion they want, Buddist, christian, muslim, etc and yes even the president could have any religion they choose.

You're logic is so warped , i guess you've been watching FOX to much...

They want to make him the next dictator in America..that's why it's wrong to vote for obama. Muslims believe that Obama will save them in America and turn some christians over to the invasion.

Now you're just making stuff up to make your deluded Islamophobe ramblings make sense.... "The next dictator" you mean the one after Bush ? "invasion"...LOL which invasion ?...

I'm really trying to follow your logic, or lack thereof, but you confuse me most with each post. The only thing i see is blatant Islamophobia and fearmongering. an,d there is enough of that already by the MSM.

By the way when you talk about "the Muslims" do you mean all of them or a specific group, the american muslims, the ones in countries the USA occupies or the ones in countries that have yet to be invaded ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just a quick question for the OP. It mentions thousands of "Muslim Websites" but only links to one and there don't seem to be links to the thousands of others from that one site.

Is this perhaps a little exaggerated?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
One cannot be a "little bit pregnant" nor can they be "a little bit Muslim". They either ARE or they are NOT! I seriously doubt most true Muslims back Obama, he is not Muslim.

Now Nation of Islam...whole different matter. They no doubt do back him.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So what the OP, and some other posters, seem to be saying is:

Muslims support Obama, and therefor he is a worse candidate because of it?

What?!?

Lets not even getting into the fact that being supported by, or even having ties to, Muslims does not make someone Muslim. Hell, I have friends that are Muslim, am I now 'compromised'.

And that is my point. Why are people trying to show support from the Muslim community as a negative cloud hanging over a candidate? This kind of blatant bigotry is pitiful and embarrassing.

Support from hate mongaring Christians is perfectly alright, but apparently the Muslims are just here to ruin the party.

Shame on the news media for turning into People magazine.

[edit on 5/27/0808 by spines]

[edit on 5/27/0808 by spines]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You are a true christian Jedimiller. 100%

Spreading fear and lies as far as your tounge reach..

That's all the evidence I need. Real Americans from America don't go on dressing like that, Except John Lennon in the 60's and some hippies.

John L was british, just shows how much you really know about what you preach..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

The best thing that can happen to America is to have a God-fearing President.

Vote wisely American people, imagine that this is the last election your country is going to see. Who do you think could be the leader who will usher in a positive change not only economically but most importantly spiritually?

You have the right to be heard. You have the right to decide. America needs a change of leadership, not just a change of face. Your future in your hands.

Peace!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join