It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous Comet Hits SUN? (major coronal ejection) SOHO Video Links

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
The sun is a wormhole that allows galactic travel. So these are probably ships using the sun to travel to other systems.
[edit on 29-5-2008 by markjaxson]

This is absurd.

Listen to what McCanney said, and the post a couple before that, explaining that comets are not fluffy ice balls, are taking material in, etc. This is all absolutely correct.

The alien crap is the "official" conspiracy for you to worry about.

It has ALWAYS been about comets. Think about it. You really think a bunch of people killed themselves in a comet cult? Think again.

Half of the bible and other writings people thought important to pass down have info about comets.

Witches /jews/terrorists poisoning the water, The black death, terrorists, taking advantage of "end of the world syndrome", etc. is all about comets... the fact that most of the science and history you know is a lie... everything.

Venus was seen to be born not so long ago. Before that, it was a comet.

This info is everywhere, if you just go to the library or search the internet.
The rest is all propoganda.

It's all about comets and planets. Serpents, dragons...

This is the Babylonian "creation" story (partial) - Enuma Elish:

When in the height heaven was not named,
And the earth beneath did not yet bear a name,
And the primeval Apsu, who begat them,
And chaos, Tiamut, the mother of them both
Their waters were mingled together,
And no field was formed, no marsh was to be seen;

When of the gods none had been called into being,
And none bore a name, and no destinies were ordained;
[IE - Stable Orbits]

Then were created the gods in the midst of heaven,
Lahmu and Lahamu were called into being...
[...]
Long were the days, then there came forth....
Anu, their son,...
Ansar and Anu...
And the god Anu...
Nudimmud, whom his fathers, his begetters....
[...]
But Tiamat and Apsu were still in confusion...
They were troubled and...
In disorder...

Apru was not diminished in might...
And Tiamat roared...
She smote, and their deeds...
Their way was evil...
[...]
They were furious; they devised mischief without resting night and day.
They prepared for battle, fuming and raging;
They joined their forces and made war,
[...]
Made in addition weapons invincible; she spawned monster-serpents,
Sharp of tooth, and merciless of fang;
With poison, instead of blood, she filled their bodies.
Fierce monster-vipers she clothed with terror,
With splendor she decked them, she made them of lofty stature.
Whoever beheld them, terror overcame him,
[...]
She set up vipers and dragons, and the monster Lahamu,
And hurricanes, and raging hounds, and scorpion-men,
And mighty tempests, and fish-men, and rams;
They bore cruel weapons, without fear of the fight.
Her commands were mighty, none could resist them;
[........................................]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mgmirkin

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Well that settles it.. I'm making it official.. were going to try and get him (Thornhill)...

We also inquired (after supplying him with the SOHO data) as to what [Robert Morningstar's] guesstimate of size for this comet might be. His answer was that it was larger than the earth in his opinion...!

Johnny

Excuse me? Umm, how many Earth-sized objects are there in the solar system?

Is he saying that a PLANET crashed into the sun (or grazed the sun)? Or that the nucleus was tiny, but the coma was the size of Earth (that would make a lot more sense, in my opinion)?

I believe what Mr. Morningstar was probably alluding to was that from "front to tail" this was larger than the Earth.

To your 1st question as to how many Earth-sized objects are there in the Solar system.. Which Solar system are you referring to, ours? It's obvious that most of these objects (comets, asteroids, meteors) are still being discovered, so enlighten me please as to what information you may have that we do not... I mean I'm still trying to get over Pluto no longer being a planet...

All joking aside.. I really don't understand where your trying to lean towards with your comment/post, so forgive the jocularity.

Johnny

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mgmirkin

Excuse me? Umm, how many Earth-sized objects are there in the solar system?

Is he saying that a PLANET crashed into the sun (or grazed the sun)? Or that the nucleus was tiny, but the coma was the size of Earth (that would make a lot more sense, in my opinion)?

I believe what Mr. Morningstar was probably alluding to was that from "front to tail" this was larger than the Earth.

Okay, that makes more sense. As we don't generally see Earth-sized objects tooling around the solar system, that I'm aware of? (Not to say they don't exist, but one would think they would have been noticed by now...?)

To your 1st question as to how many Earth-sized objects are there in the Solar system.. Which Solar system are you referring to, ours?

Well, since we're talking about the sun, yes, I'm referring to our solar system. Is ther another solar system we typically refer to as "the solar system?"

It's obvious that most of these objects (comets, asteroids, meteors) are still being discovered, so enlighten me please as to what information you may have that we do not... I mean I'm still trying to get over Pluto no longer being a planet...

I'm with you on that... My point was simply that we seem to have a pretty good idea of the largest bodies in the solar system. At least the ones on stable orbits, moderately near the sun. I'm just saying that something the size of Earth (or another similarly sized planet) casually strolling into the solar system out of nowhere seems a bit unlikely.

Now, if they're not saying the nucleus is the size of planet Earth, then that's something else entirely. IE, if it's just a somewhat normal sized comet with "a really long tail," that's not so out-of-the-ordinary.

It just seems to me that we have most of the large bodies relatively well mapped out: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto/Charon (albeit they've been demoted and are WAY out there). I guess it just "feels" like we've got it mostly figured out who the "big players" are. I was just commenting that a comet nucleus the size of Earth/Mars suddenly appearing next to the sun (having snuck up on us unawares) would be something of a major shock to the system.

But it sounds like that is not the case, if it's just the tail length that's as large as Earth's diameter or something.

Hopefully that clears it up. Not saying there couldn't be an Earth-sized hunk o' rock way out there somewhere that magically sneaks up on us. As you say, we're still finding hunks of rock all over the place. In the various asteroid belts & out past Pluto/Charon. It would just be something of a shock to have something that big completely slip by and take everyone by surprise.

~Michael

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I could imagine the uncomfortable conversation...

Chief of Staff: Mr. President, we've just spotted an Earth-intersecting comet.

President: How big is it?

Chief of Staff: The nucleus is...

President: The size of a VW bus?

Chief of Staff: No, it's about the size of...

President: Rhode Island?

Chief of Staff: Umm, no...

President: Texas?

Chief of Staff: Not really, if you'll let me finish, sir?

President: China?

Chief of Staff: Mars, it's the size of Mars, sir!

*Deer in the headlights look...*

(Alright, enough with that...)

~Michael

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
My dad saves this stuff. He's got between 100 and 200 SOHO LASKO photos of those flashes caused by comets or something he collected over the past few years.

What usually happens he says is about three days later we get some quakes.

So I guess we're due come this weekend for some shake-em-ups.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Your welcome Cyberbian

I just wish I saved those larger still frames and loops because it was a pretty amazing sight to see at the time.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was able to track down from the Navy's archives a different look at our large comet.

It's only about 1.6 megs in size..

NAVY Archive (D_2) of the May 23rd Comet

It does seem to show a coronal mass ejection happening prior to the comet being swallowed by the Sun...

Johnny

[edit on 5/30/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Johnny I have to give you a pat on your back........ pat,pat, pat.

Your doing some good work for us. I don't understand anything about SOHO at all but the Grey I go to told me way back when to look to the SOHO, I have written this before. I think truths are with SOHO.

Thanks for all your work

Observer50, can you be more explicit in what you're saying? I understands some orb phenomenon can occur in the Sun...I've seen symetrical patterns once on a SOHO picture as if it was used for symbols. What do you mean when you say the Grey told you when to look at SOHO? I'm pretty sure the Sun can be tempered with and it might concerns scalars or the likes...

So I'm interested to know about this cycle so please tell me more, in private if you want.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

My dad saves this stuff. He's got between 100 and 200 SOHO LASKO photos of those flashes caused by comets or something he collected over the past few years.

What usually happens he says is about three days later we get some quakes.

So I guess we're due come this weekend for some shake-em-ups.

Now.... we've got to know whether these incidents are intentional or not.
UFO/scalar wars?

can you ask your dad if he knows what are the spheres you see floating around the Sun sometimes?

Tell your dad the joke ''BAKEOUT''...hehe, he'll understand whot I mean

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Desmond]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't recall if I already posted this, or anyone else has...

(Comet Neat and CME's)
thunderbolts.info...

First paragraph: When a coronal mass ejection greeted Comet NEAT, space scientists called it a “coincidence”. But in an electric universe such events deserve a second look ...

(Apologies if this is a repeat. Too much going on lately to keep track of...)

Cheers,
~Michael

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's a theory on the comet. It includes a suggestion that the tails on the comets were added after the video was taken from the internet.

The general idea supports the claim that sunspots are a way of intense interstellar travel.

From 1hour 30mins>>>

video.google.co.uk...

Enjoy.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I search ATS for SOHO and wow, there are many posts and far to many to read.
I signed up for the RSS feeds for SOHO, and the 27 of May was a new pic and movie.
I'd like to be able to circle the area I want you to look at. But I doubt with a little effort on your part I need to.

Looks like a partial block or black out of a massive object. Any ideas on what it is? It appears to the right in the large CME. It is crescent shaped light source to the right of the sun, fairly large, and appears to be in front of the CME.

Here's the link: soho.nascom.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join