It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have a Hunch...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That many of you watched Scooby Doo.

Now is your chance to step up and claim it.

Who wants a Scooby Snack?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
But of course, my first introduction into investigating the paranormal was
'THOSE MEDDLING KIDS".

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"Ruh Ro Raggy!"

Scooby Doo rocked! I got my niece a metal replica of the Mystery Mobile last year, she loves Scooby Doo...I also got her started on Land Of the Lost from Netflix
She loves the Sleestack!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I knew there was some Scooby Doo fans. I'll still watch it to this day. I'd rock the Mystery Van. I always had a crush on Velma.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are these cartoons today lame? They seem to have no creative spark, or any heart.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

I thought the same thing and thought it was just me getting old. They seem to be nothing more then one gigantic toy commercial nowadays. No plot, nothing of substance and hardly any creative voices in them...maybe I am just seeing bits and pieces of bad ones or something.

The new Disney movies that everyone raves about disappoint me as well.

Velma was probably a tiger in the back of the Mystery Van

[edit on 25-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

Velma was probably a tiger in the back of the Mystery Van

Oh yeah, and she was wicked smart.

[edit on 5/25/2008 by eye open doors]

[edit on 5/25/2008 by eye open doors]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
They even had awesome music on the old cartoons

Scooby Doo And A Mummy Too prt 1

Scooby Doo And A Mummy Too prt 2

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Besides Scooby Doo, my favorite cartoons were all the Bugs Bunny ones with all the various characters etc and Speed Racer and Ultra Man....which wasn't really a cartoon but it was awesome.

I cried when Lost In Space went off the air, and Star trek too LOL.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Smurf-a-doodle, you forgot the smurfs. I always felt bad for Gargamel. How about the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon? Gummy Bears was the best, I'd watch that one too. Bugs bunny, and any of the Loony Toons are the best.

I remember the Porky the Pig one where he smokes a Cigar. How about Speedy Gonzalez, or Chilli Willi? Woody Woodpecker, or Popeye? I always ate my spinach to be strong like Popeye, I still eat it. i think my parents used that one on me to get me to eat it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Actually I am probably older then you because the Smurfs didn't hit the television until I was older so I never got into the whole Smurf craze.

Porky the Pig, the really really old ones then the newer ones etc...loved em...Foghorn Leghorn...how about the Martian guy with the Plutonium 32 Space Modulator or whatever it was ...that rocked!

Yeah we watched all the old Popeyes too, but I still wouldn't eat my spinach. I don't remember a Gummy Bear cartoon just when they came out as a candy.

Did they have the fake candy cigarettes when you were a kid with the red tip on the end?? LOL can you imagine them marketing those now??

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yep, you are older. I have brothers from your age group, so I know some of what you talk about. Marvin the Martian (back to the drawing board). The one where he has that battle with Daffy Duck with the weapons that get bigger and bigger, while the planet is destroyed.

Yep, we had the candy cigs. They kind of tasted like chalk. We also hand candy cigs that were gum. They had the wax paper around them, and there was flour or something underneath the paper. If you blew on it, it looked like smoke.

How about the candy buttons?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eye open doors
Yep, you are older. I have brothers from your age group,

So, what are you really trying to say here, eod? LA? Are you going to let eye open doors talk to you that way? :bash:

Kidding, of course.

Jeez, I loved Scooby Doo, both of my kids did/do too. The smurfs were just a tad after my time as well. Anyone remember Yogi Bear? I was always the first one up at my house and on Sunday mornings I used to watch this show called "Timothy Churchmouse". Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Rush

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned "The Jetsons". Damn, that was a classic. Ok, I will fall out of my
chair if anyone remembers the old "Ma and Pa Kettle" movies. Whatever happened to those?

Rush

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here we go:

This is probably why I s**k at math.

Rush

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Many Memories with Scoob and the Gang. Hated Scrappy doo however. Jetsons were awesome. Where's my jetpack!! I want my flying car!! (chuckle)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

What am I trying to say there?

the Jetsons were the cat's ass.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eye open doors
Yep, you are older.

Sure rub it in....

Just sticking up for my generation. LOL

Oh I'm just kidding eod. Ok, so now I am going to show my age and give you a chuckle at the same time.....

Is that cat's ass good or bad?

(inquisitive) Rush

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

What's wrong with being older?

the cat's ass is good, like the bees knees.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Actually nothing. I'm having more fun now at the age of.......that age I am......then I ever have.

Ok, I'm dying here.....LOL.....I've never heard of the bees knees either.

OMG, the cat's ass and the bees knees...............RFLMAO!!

Rush

Edit to add: you are so going on my friends list for those!

[edit on 27-5-2008 by hsur2112]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join