It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Revealed - Magnet Battery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello All!

I have decided to release some information to change the world. I am doing this 100% free of charge. If the information I give you is helpful in any way, which I'm sure it will be, feel free to thank me with a donation on my main web page.

If you have any questions, you can ask me here, or on my forum.

So here it is, the Magnet Battery:
www.lawofmagnetism.com...

[edit on 25-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I love the KISS principle in it

Gonna try it later when I find a suitable magnet to test with.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here is a video of a sample Magnet Battery...

During this test, the Magnet Battery GAINED power.

The amperage raised from .200 to .400mA over a period of 2 hours. It also went from .35 to .68 Volts.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Funny how things work I was just messing around today with some magnets after reading about free energy and here you are Showing us this magnet battery

You think the same way i do Give it out and you will recive

Thanks for your site and your post

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

This might be a silly question ?? When you have been doing your tests Have you found different weather conditions make any change to the out put?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi,

Nice post.

Try putting your magnet on a calibrated scale and apply electricity to it. Make sure the scale can read to 1000th of a gram. Power up and then power down, should see a change on the scale. Note, make sure the scale surface is plastic.

Apparently this is how the coral castle was made, stonehenge and the pyramids.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Any chance that a thermocouple effect is taking place or
leakage current from the voltmeter is taking place.

A dielectric should have a voltage across it, thats what it likes to do.

Interesting how the magnet is driving a current out of it.

This may be similar to drift current in semiconductors.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hey nice idea!

I read your thread earlier and decided to give this a go, so far its working, I dont have a multimeter to measure the supply (blew mine up a while back) but I do have a LED and its been on constantly for the last hour.
will try to get some pictures of it in action.

Once again great idea thanks for posting this.

Starred and flagged!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred3110

Hey nice idea!

I read your thread earlier and decided to give this a go, so far its working, I dont have a multimeter to measure the supply (blew mine up a while back) but I do have a LED and its been on constantly for the last hour.
will try to get some pictures of it in action.

Once again great idea thanks for posting this.

Starred and flagged!

If you still can read voltage from your meter, you probably just blew the fuse, which is like a $1. I wonder if you could take a photo of your experiment, as I would love to see it powering a load. I know another experimenter who did this a while ago, but was only getting micro amps, and millivolts, which wouldn't be enough to power a typical led. Also did you use water on the dielectric insulator? If you did, the galvanic action should provide power regardless if a magnet is used, even with two similar metals. Even moisture in the air can provide a galvanic effect.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Freezer]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
If you still can read voltage from your meter, you probably just blew the fuse, which is like a $1. I wonder if you could take a photo of your experiment, as I would love to see it powering a load. I know another experimenter who did this a while ago, but was only getting micro amps, and millivolts, which wouldn't be enough to power a typical led.

All other attempts that I am aware of do not include the "loop" effect of the U magnet and Keeper. Nor do they include using water to amplify their power. Even then, any type of electricity from a motionless magnet is good enough to help recharge a capacitor or battery for free.

Also did you use water on the dielectric insulator? If you did, the galvanic action should provide power regardless if a magnet is used, even with two similar metals.

Even moisture in the air can provide a galvanic effect.

You say that all in THEORY. Tests have been done, metal/water/metal does NOT produce any where near the same Voltage as it does WITH a magnet. I have done experiments that show the magnet adds voltage. According to theories I have knowledge of, magnets are the very source of electricity. It is clear to see that all alternators/generators need magnets in order to work.

Also, this video below is a test that a skeptic asked me to do.

His theory was that it is all caused by moisture/chemical reactions. So he told me of a dielectric I can use that will have no moisture, and that is used in real capacitors. He didn't think I would get ANY Voltage, but I certainly got 170mV. So you can take moisture out of the equation.

b.t.w. the dielectric in the video above is a trash bag.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm on board and I have to say that the government, certainly the people at LANL are aware of this potential from such a simple source. It's frightening how close we really are to free energy.

I don't know much about this subject, so I'm going to ask a dumb question. How big would the magnet have to be to, say, power a vehicle?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
You say that all in THEORY. Tests have been done, metal/water/metal does NOT produce any where near the same Voltage as it does WITH a magnet. I have done experiments that show the magnet adds voltage. According to theories I have knowledge of, magnets are the very source of electricity. It is clear to see that all alternators/generators need magnets in order to work.

Not really theory, I have made my own tap water batteries, and some producing >60mA's. I was just saying that even a paper insulator has moisture within adding to the effect. The real test is putting under load, as I don't trust a simple digital multimeter which is very inaccurate, especially when we are talking about millivolts and micro-amps.

Don't get me wrong, I believe power can be harnessed from magnets, power can be stored in a magnetic field, generators use magnets and so on. This idea isn't new, if you ask Dr. Stiffler from the ou site, he did studies on this long ago, but has since deleted that section off his site. Just to be clear, I'm not discounting what you said, I'm only saying that water will "add" to the effect you are seeing, due to the galvanic action.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Like others i would love to see your set up and find out what size led your running + the size of your magnet I have been trying with no luck

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A half hour after my last post it started to gradually dim until it was completley off (a bit presumptuos of me saying it was working so soon after testing it). I'm not sure on the spec of the LED I'm using, its red and it just looks like one of the cheap kinds which you can buy for like 5p each.

the magnets I've got are neodymium N50 grade, there small but the magnetic field on them is immense.

looks like its back to the drawing board for me, I'm gonna order up some new parts and try to make a half decent one.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
RELATED CONCEPT/IDEA

PRACTICAL USE FOR THIS INVENTION

Is it possible to include a cell phone battery as part of a larger circuit that includes a coil or battery and allow the microwave energy from the cell tower to regenerate energy (even at a very low level) back into the phone battery?

I've often envisioned microwave signals coupled with a resonator attached to a magnet in order to regain some of the lost charge while using a cell phone.

Can anyone tell me if this idea is even doable? Does is relate at all to the twin magnet circuit that adds voltage as it goes?

Curious....

Here is a link to a patent (short description) that should get the engineers on this board thinking:

Transistor microwave oscillators

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
See my previous link and follow my invention/logic......

Water, drinking water, water bottles....

Use a 1 liter water bottle, a circuit oscillator/resonator attached to two magnets in circuit with a cell phone battery and you may have a way of seriously extending the life of cell phone batteries at little add'l cost.

For a few extra pennies, your national bottler of water could run a strip through the 1 litre bottle (maybe adding .10 cost and charging the consumer $1.00 extra for the cell phone adapted bottles) and cell manufacturers could sell replacement batteries with magnetic resonators that feed electrons back into the phone's system.

Takers? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler??

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Not really theory, I have made my own tap water batteries, and some producing >60mA's. I was just saying that even a paper insulator has moisture within adding to the effect. The real test is putting under load, as I don't trust a simple digital multimeter which is very inaccurate, especially when we are talking about millivolts and micro-amps.

Don't get me wrong, I believe power can be harnessed from magnets, power can be stored in a magnetic field, generators use magnets and so on. This idea isn't new, if you ask Dr. Stiffler from the ou site, he did studies on this long ago, but has since deleted that section off his site. Just to be clear, I'm not discounting what you said, I'm only saying that water will "add" to the effect you are seeing, due to the galvanic action.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by twiggz]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Don't take offense to this, but something is just not setting well with me on this. I'm not implying that you are lying or anything, but have you taken into consideration that the compression of the dielectric has something to do with this? I kinda remember reading somewhere about taking a stack of fender washers made of steel and copper, and using paper in between. The trick was that the paper had to be wet, and compressed. The compression would ad mechanical stress to the atoms in the water, and the differing washers were simply for direction of electron flow. The more pressure you applied, the stronger the voltage.

I can't find this anywhere on the net (thought it was on Keeleynet). Have you tried control experiments like making sure there is little compression on the dielectric to make sure that what I told about above isn't the case?

I'm going to try some experiments on my own... I just feel like this is something that I've already done in gradeschool (I was a geek).

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I read this and got bothered by it, I was thinking back in Jr High I had a project to make a car with its own prepulsion and see who in the school could go the furthest... well mine did because it NEVER stopped moving.

It was kind of based off of megnetic ocilation and using a 4 way inverted hourglass drum to power the main pulley... Could that be used to produce power?

I could recreate it I suppose as it isnt hard, but what would I possibly achieve?

Based on your experiments though I see that maybe you are on to something with magnets but your on the wrong track

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bear Man
I read this and got bothered by it, I was thinking back in Jr High I had a project to make a car with its own prepulsion and see who in the school could go the furthest... well mine did because it NEVER stopped moving.

It was kind of based off of megnetic ocilation and using a 4 way inverted hourglass drum to power the main pulley... Could that be used to produce power?

[I think your power was coming from both kinetic energy as well as stored/discharged potential in the magnets for this car. As for the fact that it never stopped moving, there is a point at which is HAS to stop. Were you trying to create a flywheel? Because there is a start to everything along the line, energy is lost. Perpetual energy, no. Greatest reduction in initial expenditure of energy from point to point....maybe]

I could recreate it I suppose as it isnt hard, but what would I possibly achieve?

[Are you nuts? What would you possibly achieve? It's like sketching or whistling or jogging for fun...you do this because you like it. I would suggest you take another crack at it if it was really a viable design.]

Based on your experiments though I see that maybe you are on to something with magnets but your on the wrong track

As for the original poster being on "the wrong track", the exchange of ideas in an open forum can never truly have a wrong track except for the track of animosity towards another person's ideas.

My general principle, although sometimes I'm guilty of debunking, is to add to somebody's idea and help them figure out what's been itching at the inside of their skull.

The concept that the larger magnetic field the earth generates, the sun's magneto-sphere (which as I recall reaches earth via solar flares at the very least), and other magnetic noise from terrestrial based tech (read microwave transmission, radio transmission, electro-mechanically generated fields, etc.) should all be able to be harvested...somehow.

I'm not sure this is the wrong track, actually.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarystuff
I love the KISS principle in it

Gonna try it later when I find a suitable magnet to test with.

So now I have tried it. Took some magnets from an old harddrive, those are pretty powerful.

And it worked. Sort of. I have an old analog multimeter but the needle moved a little bit. I used some wet toiletpaper between the magnet and a piece of metal.

Then I tried with dry toiletpaper and couldn't get the needle to move

It worked with wet paper though. So I thought about the calvanic response and decided to test that instead. So I used two pieces of metal with wet paper between and it moved the needle a bit more than with the magnets. But again there was no response with dry paper..

It was fun to try though and maybe it's posible to get more volt/amp out of it somehow. But from my experience it was a calvanic response and not the magnet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join