It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones......UFO disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I just watched the feature film "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

Yet again we have Steven Spielberg making a film about UFO's and extraterrestrials. This movie however, has touched upon subjects that has been gaining steam since 1947.....

If you haven't seen the movie then avert your eyes...

In the film they begin searching for a sarcophagus that contains an alien body from the Roswell crash. Later in the movie Indiana finds a clue that mentions the Nazca lines in Peru. And to top it off, the conclusion features a stunning CGI UFO blinking out of our dimension only to destroy all evidence of their presence on earth with a gravitational vortex that consumes everything. Once the vortex disappears, the sea drains into the hole the vortex left, and was left looking like a normal setting....(Which left an impression of Atlantis)

My question is this.....

Whats with the timing of this film?

This whole movie depicts aliens as gods and this winds up being true in the end.

I know a lot of you are thinking money is the reason......

But think......

This is more than coincidence

Here is the Plot from WIKI

In 1957, Colonel-Doctor Irina Spalko (Cate Blanchett) leads a convoy of Communist Soviets infiltrating a military base in the Nevada desert called "Hangar 51", where they force Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) to a crate holding the remains of an extraterrestrial creature that crashed ten years before in Roswell, New Mexico. When Jones attempts to escape, he is foiled by his old partner, George "Mac" McHale (Ray Winstone), who reveals that he is working with the Soviets. Jones then escapes on a rocket sled into the desert, where he stumbles upon a nuclear test town and survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a lead-lined refrigerator. While being debriefed, Jones discovers he is under FBI investigation because his friend Mac is a Soviet agent. Jones returns to Marshall College, where he is offered a leave of absence to avoid being fired because of the investigation. As he is leaving, Jones is stopped by Mutt Williams (Shia LaBeouf) and told that his old colleague, Harold Oxley (John Hurt), disappeared after discovering a crystal skull in Peru.

In Peru, Jones and Mutt discover that Oxley was locked in an insane asylum until Soviet soldiers kidnapped him. In Oxley's former cell, Jones discovers clues to the grave of Francisco de Orellana, a Conquistador who went missing in the 1500s while seeking Akator (also known as El Dorado). Jones finds the crystal skull that Oxley hid in Orellana's grave in the Nazca Lines. The skull is elongated in the shape that indigenous peoples formed their own skulls into. The Soviets capture Indy and Mutt and take them to the camp where they are holding Oxley and Mutt's mother, Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen), who reveals that Mutt is Jones's son. The Soviets believe the skull is from an extraterrestrial life-form, holding great psychic power. During a lengthy vehicle chase, involving sword fights and several Soviet soldiers being killed by army ants, Mutt, Marion, Mac, Oxley, and Jones ride an amphibious truck over a cliff and down three waterfalls, eventually finding the Temple of Akator. While being choked by Jones, Mac reveals that he is a double agent working against the Soviets and goes into the temple with Jones and the group.

After entering the temple, Jones uses the skull to open the door to a chamber tomb. Inside, thirteen crystal skeletons, one with a missing skull, are seated on thrones. When the Soviets arrive, Mac reveals that he lied about being a double agent. When Spalko places the skull onto the skeleton, it begins communicating to the group through Oxley using an ancient Mayan dialect. Jones translates this to mean that the aliens want to give them a great gift. Spalko demands to know everything, and the skulls begin firing knowledge into her eyes, causing her to shake. As a portal to another dimension appears over the room, Oxley regains his sanity and explains that the aliens are inter-dimensional beings who taught the Maya their advanced technology. Indy, Mutt, Marion, and Oxley escape from the temple, but Mac is sucked into the portal. The skeletons form into a single alien which continues to feed Spalko with knowledge. However, the knowledge overwhelms Spalko, causing her to ignite into flames and disintegrate, with her essence being absorbed into the portal above. The temple crumbles, and a flying saucer rises from the debris and disappears. Back home, Jones is made an associate dean and marries Marion. At the wedding the wind blows the church doors open which knock the famous hat off the rack which rolls to Mutt's feet. He begins to don it when Indy snatches it as he exits the church and the credits begin to roll.

Over all it was a fantastic movie and I highly recommend everyone see it!

Discussion anyone?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A major motion picture does not disclosure make.

The movie follows a well-travelled path regarding entertainment and extraterrestrials and sticks it into an Indiana Jones film. The movie 2001, while fairly abstract, still was about ETs doing something to help humanity on its evolutionary path and that movie came out forty years ago. Indiana Jones 4 just goes about it in a more matter of fact way. The aliens in Jones 4 weren't anything the public hasn't seen or heard of either. Close Encounters of the Third Kind, X-Files, Dark Skies, Stargate, and other movie and TV entertainment has beaten this path long before this film came out.

The only possible thing I could think of this having to do with disclosure is to act as a reminder to people about the subject or to younger generations, but its nothing new. IMO its not disclosure.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This movie has been discussed to death in the last few days.....sorry dude

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yeah he made two good movies out of the four.Raiders and Crusade.Temple of doom stunk.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I disagree.. I think the premise was. Is Steven Spielberg helping with the acclamation and disclosure with this current film?

And I'd have to say no to the timing and the movie itself.

Originally posted by alienstar
Yeah he made two good movies out of the four.Raiders and Crusade.Temple of doom stunk.

And I think you may have forgotten the one movie that one could say got people talking about UFO's more so than any other and that was "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" Although many of Spielbergs movies have included aliens and UFO's.. and lets not forget "Taken" the TV Mini-series..

But to narrow down it all to just this one movie and the timing.. errr.. ahem.. No.. I think not...
It was in the works for over five years when they first started the process of this movie alone prior to any real production work or script..

Johnny

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Temple of Doom was a FAR better movie than this piece of crap.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't get why everyone is hating the movie, I personally enjoyed it. Sure it wasn't as good as some of the previous ones but it was fun.

And I came to the belief that this was some sort of exposure as well

to me it just seem'd to be too much of a coinsidence, especially considering all the crazy and ubsurd ideas and theories I've found and learned about on this site in the past few months.
Even if it was great fiction, it made me think as well...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
great filck.

this is at least the third thread on the same *snip* thing..

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I never seen the new movie but i think its not right claiming that the movie is being aimed at government disclosure is coming.This is like the 4th thread on this.I love Spielbergs movies.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
A major motion picture does not disclosure make.

The movie 2001, while fairly abstract, still was about ETs doing something to help humanity on its evolutionary path and that movie came out forty years ago.

According to David Wilcock on the 'Jumproom To Mars' interview on the Project Camelot website, Arthur C Clarke knew much more than you may think he did. They were trying to secure an interview with him because they knew he was about to pass on, and unfortunately he took the truth with him to his grave. Apparently there really is a monolith on the moon.

I haven't seen the Indiana Jones movie yet, but I read a transcript of the George Green interview on Project Camelot, and he mentions the Crystal Skulls in passing:

www.projectcamelot.net...

GG: “Okay, if you’re interested in the physical reality of the ETs, there’s much evidence in museums in Peru, they’ve got them down there, all the bones, we’ve got some around here and up around other places - they keep them hidden right now within the universities, but you can dig them up. KC: What about the Crystal Skulls?
GG: Well - my good friend did a movie on that, called The Crystal Skulls. They don’t know where they come from and I - that’s kind of like the balls in - those huge balls in Costa Rica.
KC: Yeah, yeah, right.
GG: I mean, they’re getting them all and putting them in a little community down there - when I was first down there that’s the height - if you got a lot of money - you can own one of those balls that down there. They don’t know where they come from.

So I'm remaining pretty open-minded about this. George Green also mentions to watch The Boys From Brazil to see how cloning techniques were perfected over 50 years ago. Hollywood movies never reveal the whole truth, but they offer little bits and pieces, they throw them out in the open, in plain sight. So it won't be a genuine effort of disclosure as such, but I'm going to watch this movie to see what they could have possibly thrown into the soup.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i remember E.T marketing reeses pieces candy .

you know the E.T phone home .......

Does not meen Spielberg was trying to tell us...aliens really eat peanut butter and chocolate candy....now did it?

it was a movie lol
same as this.
Have mercy these people elect our official's in real life thats scary....
sorry but every time a movie comes out people think it's the new craze lets make a alien race up.... or something... lol

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Indiana Jones......UFO disclosure?

It's not a UFO disclosure (yet) - but I admit that the movie does put some ideas in the minds of the public. They are preparing us.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
It's not a UFO disclosure (yet) - but I admit that the movie does put some ideas in the minds of the public. They are preparing us.

The movie isn't putting any ideas into the minds of the public that weren't already there. Ancient astronauts, Area 51, Roswell...all these are known to the public-at-large.

What are they preparing us for? Further cliches and the inclusion of more parts of ubiqitious American-folklore into our movies?

If you are going to assume a movie is UFO disclosure, why not just assume that Spielberg and Lucas are attempting to leak the truth about giant man-eating ants in the Amazon?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
The movie isn't putting any ideas into the minds of the public that weren't already there. Ancient astronauts, Area 51, Roswell...all these are known to the public-at-large.

What are they preparing us for? Further cliches and the inclusion of more parts of ubiqitious American-folklore into our movies?

If you are going to assume a movie is UFO disclosure, why not just assume that Spielberg and Lucas are attempting to leak the truth about giant man-eating ants in the Amazon?

With books, with movies, with music - they are preparing us to know what we already know. To expect what we already expect. To manipulate with our minds, so it will be US who will set the events in motion.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

The temple of doom was quality lol

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

yeah yeah, whatever.

Who is they anyways?
There preparing us for what?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It is a marking strategy to target and penetrate a certain group of audience. He probably seen there was a huge hype about the Roswell crash so therefore he put it into the movie. I would have done the same.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
IMAdamnALIEN I agree with your insight. If anyone has been studying ancient cultures, and the biblical Nephilim, I believe that this movie is prepatory. They are preparing the masses for UFO disclosure, or the finding of life on Mars. With the Phoenix mars rover, and the Vatican coming out saying it is ok to believe in alien life, all with in the same month, as well as Britain releasing their UFO files, I have to say that something is up. It cannot be coincidence that all of this is happening around the same time.

As we ll know, hollywood is a propagandizing tool. That is why it is named Hollywood, after the holly stick that suppose to control or cast spells.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for that!

I was wondering where all the sane people went

This is so blatantly obvious its laughable!

Anyway....

I agree, the Vatican was a HUGE step in disclosure....UK UFO file release, yet another great example of being prepped for upcoming events.

Thanks for keeping an open mind!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join