It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Cameron Enigma

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I, for one, am looking very forward to Mr. Camerons' new movie. If its going to be shown with new technology then I'm sure the movie industry will follow soon after.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
this is the best documentary of atlantis/humans/et's that i have seen to date...very cool and interesting imo.

www.youtube.com...

take care & hugs

Cool vid, congruent with what the ancients say.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Funny that Spielberg is mentioned as setting the pavement for mass belief in ETs - go see the latest Indiana Jones movie and tell me that doesn't strike you as odd timing what with the recent Vatican announcement on belief in ETs.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Its no coincidence I believe they have been slowly preparing the public for disclosure in this way for a long time now. There are no coincidences.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Funny that Spielberg is mentioned as setting the pavement for mass belief in ETs - go see the latest Indiana Jones movie and tell me that doesn't strike you as odd timing what with the recent Vatican announcement on belief in ETs.

There is a collective

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Cameron recently created a documentary that revealed his interest in esoteric ancient egypt:

Cameron just did the voice, hes not at all interested in this or else he wouldve done a movie about it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
Cameron just did the voice, hes not at all interested in this or else he wouldve done a movie about it.

Thats not true at all, is it? He actively promoted, gave excited interviews about and executive produced "The Lost Tombs of Jesus" and "Exodus Decoded"

See page 1 or see right here

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Cameron, Spielberg and Lucas do play a part in us ATSers believing the things we believe.

Either they are preparing us for something or brainwashing us into something. I prefer the former explanation.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

Hi there
One of my friends believes ther's a huge community living under Egypt which is far more developed than us living on earth, is this guy the one who writes about it?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes but I do not believe that they are aware that it is a reality. Anymore than we are. I have always believed in this connection but the Roman Empire is also a part of the story. More from me on that later. I have to go read some stuff I was told by non-incarnate beings. LOL

Edited to fix typo

[edit on 28-5-2008 by cindymars]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
meh, too bad his movies blow.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes but I do not believe that they are aware that it is a reality. Anymore than we are. I have always believed in this connection but the Roman Empire is also a part of the story. More from me on that later. I have to go read some stuff I was told by non-incarnate beings. LOL

Edited to fix typo

Do u have a suggestion to read about it???
oh registered yesterday (i'm the anonymous one above with the question)

[edit on 28-5-2008 by cindymars]

[edit on 29-5-2008 by milkyway]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway

Not that I am a huge believer in, but David Icke quoted someone else in one of his books on this. I wish I could remember but I do not. I will have to check it out. Plus I was spoken to about it on a very unusal one time occassion by noncoporeal beings.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
meh, too bad his movies blow.

His movies don't blow! Aliens and T2 are some of the best action movies ever made. and Avatar, which is coming out in 2009, just might be the next big movie, I mean big as in Titanic...even the budget for Avatar is something like 300 million dollars..maybe the most expensive movie ever

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join