It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Quake is the testing of HAARP here is the evidence.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well here goes my first investigation ever posted here on ATS. I usually start threads with interesting stories I find on the internet:

First off I wanted to show some video and images before the EQ in Sichuan, China:

30 Minutes before EQ in Sichuan

10 Minutes before Sichuan EQ

Here are some photo's:

More photos at source listed below...

*Source*

Now lets talk about Airglow and Aurora....

When astronauts in space look back toward Earth, they see greenish and reddish bands of light glowing softly in the dark sky. Called airglow, this light is caused by high-energy (ultraviolet and extra ultraviolet) radiation from the Sun that collides with the atoms and molecules of the upper atmosphere, over 40 miles above the surface of the Earth. These atoms and molecules get energy from the Sun's radiation, then re-emit (give off) the energy as light. Oxygen emits strong red and green light, and sodium gives off yellow light.

Airglow is present around the clock because the atmosphere is always interacting with radiation from the Sun, but during the day and twilight (dawn or evening), the Suns light is much brighter and we dont notice the airglow. Nighttime airglow can sometimes be bright enough to light the ground below, especially at high latitudes near the poles.

When there is a storm on the Sun and it hurls an extra blast of energetic particles toward Earth, we can have a spectacular light show‹the aurora. Called the aurora borealis, or Northern Lights in the Northern Hemisphere, and the aurora australis, or Southern Lights in the Southern Hemisphere, they are some of the most spectacular visions seen in the night sky.

*Source*

This is what is known about HAARP:

Radio signals can be sent over great distances through the ionosphere, which starts about 35 miles (56 km) above the EarthÁs surface and extends up to about 500 miles (805 km). Storms on the Sun that send lots of energetic particles to the Earth and cause aurora can distort the ionosphere and interrupt our communications. Scientists at HAARP recreate, on a small scale, what happens when the atmosphere is excited by the Sun as energy.

Artificial Air Glow

When HAARP was used to excite a section of the ionosphere on several days in 2000, 2001, and 2002, researcher Elizabeth Gerken, a graduate student at Stanford University in California, was there. She and her fellow scientists watched the airglow created in the ionosphere through a telescope that has a special electronic camera called a charge-coupled device, or CCD. Red or green glass filters were placed in front of the cameraÁs lens to allow it to ËseeÓ only certain types of light. The cameraÁs shutter was kept open for 30 seconds so it could image faint glows that are invisible to the human eye. The camera sends digital pictures directly to a computer for processing into images that Elizabeth can then analyze. By studying how the ionosphere reacts to the experiments, scientists can begin to understand how it behaves during natural airglow and aurora.

*Source*

To me this picture and the above videos looks like an Airglow or Aurora:

Artificially created....with high energy since they are visible in the daylight. You decide for yourself

More info to come.....

-Kdial1

[edit on 21-5-2008 by kdial1]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Im with you. In my eyes both Myanmar and China are HAARP.

its no co-incidence

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
In those pictures you can see that they are sending the energy below the Stratosphere keep in mind these were taken before the EQ.

Targeting the Earth's Fault lines instead of the Ionosphere...dangerous stuff they are messing with here.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
Im with you. In my eyes both Myanmar and China are HAARP.

its no co-incidence

nuh-uuuuuh

it's mr. god.

he's punishing them.

-

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone posted something like this on here. Those clouds that you see are a natural thing. It's the prism of the light bouncing off the h2o crystals.

I tried to find a link online about it but was unable to. I don't remember what the name of the phenomenon is, but I've seen a cloud like that before, and a report about it was made on the weather where it was described as rare...It's been talked about as well on chem-trail web sites and people tried to link it up with that conspiracy...

Why is it so hard to accept that earthquakes are part of nature and regular events where plates shift and faults experience movement? I'm not dismissing manipulating weather or plate schemes outright by any means, I'm just pointing out that those clouds may not be the smoking gun here and in fact probably are more related to the way sunlight was refracted...

Hope this helps, and I do wish I could provide the links...maybe someone else recongnizes it and knows the name of the cloud formation?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

It is called a Circumhorizon arc

*Source*

A circumhorizon arc is one of the rarest halos one can witness. First. it requires a very high sun angle of approximately 58° or higher. A sun angle this high can only occur at northern latitudes during a small portion of the year centered around the summer solstice. Solar elevations of 58° or higher in Spokane are achieved in a small window beginning in May to the first week in August. Even in this window, the sun angle only exceeds this lofty elevation for a mere hour or so in May and August to around three hours near the summer solstice (June 21st).

Source

So it is from the sun at a certain angle...hmmm HAARP is simulating the Suns radiation, therefore it is producing this effect....seems solid to me....

Doing more research....

-Kdial1

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Is HAARP about changing the weather? How does this cause a earthquake, sorry for my ignorance on it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Dosen't suprise me in the least, something felt not kosher about the whole thing, great now haarp's gonna be used as a weapon gotta love mankind.

*Sigh* world politics.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Codex.MK2]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Am just wondering if someone on this thread could point me at some actual factual evidence that these two videos were taken at the times and places claimed, because I can't find it anywhere in whats provided.

Also, it may be worth looking at this Sun Dogs because thats all those photos show to me.

If this turns out just to be theory, then the thread will be moved to Skunk Works as that forum is designed for speculation of such nature.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
hmmm HAARP is simulating the Suns radiation, therefore it is producing this effect....seems solid to me....

*Public Service Announcement*

The above quote is a perfect example of extremely poor logic, reasoning, and deduction. Do not attempt this at home!!! Serious injury could occur....particularly to your credibility.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled fiction.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Interesting article to add to the thread:

Earthquake Lights
Article #83
by T. Neil Davis

This column is provided as a public service by the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, in cooperation with the UAF research community. T. Neil Davis is a seismologist at the institute.

When scientists are skeptical about the existence of reported phenomena, they often try to cover up under a layer of humor. Such an attempt by one seismologist led him to remark that "the chapter on earthquake lights is the darkest in seismology."

No longer does this subject lurk in the shadows of scientific skepticism. Among the more illuminating observations that have brought this topic out into the scientific light of day are those acquired by a Japanese dentist. He managed to photograph earthquake lights occurring during a ten-year earthquake swarm starting in 1965.

While seismologists are not yet certain of the cause of earthquake lights, they now are highly interested. Not only is it certain that earthquakes can cause lights in the sky; it seems possible that the lights sometimes occur before earthquakes and so serve as warning precursors.

One of the more logical explanations of the cause of earthquake lights is the piezoelectric effect. Certain materials, including quartz, respond to changes in pressure by changes in electrical voltage across their surfaces. The idea is that, as quartz-bearing rocks are stressed, they might produce such high voltages that lightning-like discharges could occur in the air above.

Earthquake lights have been described as looking like auroral streamers diverging from a point on the horizon. Beams like those from a searchlight have been reported. Other reports describe sheets or circular glowing regions, either touching the ground or in detached clouds above ground.

The lights seem to show up best during the time of the main shock of an earthquake and also before and after. From a practical viewpoint, the lights before an earthquake seem most interesting since they shed light on the occurrence of the next large earthquake.

So far, no earthquake lights have been reported in Alaska.

Source

-Kdial1

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Now explain how that article supports or contributes to your thesis that HAARP testing caused the China earthquake. Simply dumping lengthy cut and pastes from external sources is not a proper research technique.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

*Public Service Announcement*

The above quote is a perfect example of extremely poor logic, reasoning, and deduction. Do not attempt this at home!!! Serious injury could occur....particularly to your credibility.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled fiction.

We are on a MAJOR conspiracy site, there is going to be info that is bent or made to fit someone's opinion, the purpose is to get your mind thinking out of the box. Everyone's "CREDIBILITY" is severely diminished when they register an account here.

The problem with all you querulous de-bunkers is you all do not have receptive minds...always stuck on whatever the mainstream media says is your "golden ticket to the truth"

I am trying to keep an open ended discussion on the topic please keep it that way....We now return you to your regularly scheduled fiction/non-fiction

Yes I agree that post was a perfect example of extremely poor logic, reasoning and deduction. An example of stuff that gets posted on here when people are extremely tired and posting before going to bed. My mind was definiately not into it when I posted that.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by kdial1

Now explain how that article supports or contributes to your thesis that HAARP testing caused the China earthquake. Simply dumping lengthy cut and pastes from external sources is not a proper research technique.

I submitted my thread into the General Conspiracy theory forum:

Conspiracy theory Definition
conspiracy theory
–noun
1. a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.

If you actually read the article you will see how it contributes to the thread. I am not going to point out every little detail to you if you cannot think outside the box.

This thread is not for debunkers it is something that is currently a Conspiracy theory

-Kdial1

-Kdial1

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
If you actually read the article you will see how it contributes to the thread. I am not going to point out every little detail to you if you cannot think outside the box.

Okay....so your response to my critique is to get all whiny and insulting; this after you admit to a lapse in logic and deduction. Huh.

I did read the article. The entire article is right there in your post. And now you've got me stirred up with the boneheaded comment, "If you actually read the article".....If you've decided to toss that gem out, despite the obvious indication that I did read it....hence, the questions Sherlock....just how poor can I judge your reasoning capacity to be?

Furthermore, you continued to stir the pot with the tried and true, "if you cannot think outside the box." Your thesis statement establishes the box, genius. Now I want you to follow some reasonable rules of intellectual discourse and support the statement with cogent and pertinent arguments.

You have the temerity to post a definition for me, but not the wits to actually comprehend its meaning......let me help you...

"a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group"....Now apply that definition to your opening post and explain how an article about earthquake lights, written by a gentleman in Alaska, supports or adds to your thesis statement that HAARP testing caused the earthquake in China.

"the result of a plot by a covert group or organization"....How does the article link any "covert group or organization" to earthquake lights?

Don't evade, equivocate, or get all indignant. Answer the questions with clarity, honesty, and maturity. Otherwise, admit the theory has nothing to support it, is fantasy, and you have utterly nothing more to add to it.

Thank you.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey I saw those sky lights about fourty minutes before an earthquake in the canaries in 1998.

We all had a good wonder at them at the time and now seeing them here on ATS brought it all back.

There was also a weird high pitched ringing / buzzing going on and it was quite amazing to see.

Could this be man made destruction ? well, its a possiblility but needs further looking into and pics of other areas too.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

You obviously do not get it....and have no intention of understaniding it with your utter disregard for me. So, I will let you get the last word in then congrats on being put on my ignore list.

I apologize to everyone else for the disruption in this thread.

More research on the HAARP earthquake connection soon....Have to compile it all.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Posting this here for clarity.

From the General Conspiracy Discussion forum description

This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups.

From the Skunk Works forum description

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

Now sadly, I can't read Chinese, and as I can't find anything in the posts so far that actually proves to me these aren't pictures of sun dogs, or earth lights, or anything that takes this past speculation that this may somehow be related to HARRP I'm going to move the thread to Skunk Works, because I think its better suited there.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
Is HAARP about changing the weather? How does this cause a earthquake, sorry for my ignorance on it.

I apologize for my undetailed theory (my first theory), I am currently compiling data to ensure a clearer picture.

-Kdial1

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
How many threads do we need on this? This is the 3rd that I've seen.

I suggest everyone take a look at Ozweatherman's thread regarding this very thing. He is a meteorologist, and very nicely explains what these colored clouds are, and how they are formed.

ATS THREAD

Quoting Ozweatherman...

Its caused when similiar sized water or ice droplets in clouds, diffract sunlight giving the cloud brilliant rainbow colours. It occurs in random patches and/ or at the edge of forming cloud structures. The clouds it occurs in are altocumulus, cirrocumulus and very frequently in lenticular clouds (type of altocumulus)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join