It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Picture from Mendoza, Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So I found this from a News Site from the Province of Mendoza, in Argentina.
The article is in spanish but I can summarize a bit

"Ocurrió el domingo 6 de abril en la Quebrada del Cóndor, en Tupungato, cuando un grupo de amigos eligió ese lugar para pasar el día. "

This happened on the 6 of April in "La Quebrada del Condor, Tupungato" when a group of friends chose that place to spend the day.

The picture was taken with a cell phone camera and in the article they say that they have the sequence of pictures.

According to the article some people are skeptics since 2 of the guys are Engineering Students and may very well know how to use photoshop.

I wanted to see what do you guys think of this picture.

UFO Article link

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulite

It's very hard to tell with such a small object, although it looks interesting. I'd like to see a larger, higher res version...

J.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Same here, I would like to see it in a higher resolution, sorry I'm not a photo expert or anything close so I can't do that. I'm hoping that somebody from the forum can do it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hopefully this might help

and a closer look! :

Good find Paulite s & f for you!

H

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Seems photoshoped to me.. But that's only my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
yeah, looking at it closer... you can see a square/rectangle outline like it was pasted on the photo ..

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Where's Internos when you need him?

I think it's authentic looking, but UFO photos never amaze me since they can be faked so easy and they are nearly worthless evidence since there will always be skeptics about any photograph of a UFO.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by child of light
yeah, looking at it closer... you can see a square/rectangle outline like it was pasted on the photo ..

Just read your post and I see what your saying. I'm on a laptop and if I tilt the screen down, the hue changes because of the angle and I can easily see a square of pixels around the UFO. Easily noticeable and blatant once someone tells you.

I say this one is debunked (I'm pretty sure) (well, in my mind anyways
).

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Im not Internos
, but I will step in for him while he is not available

All I did was enlarge and adjust the brightness/contrast

[edit on 15-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for the modified image so everyone can see this image is a hoax and a bad one at that.

With a laptop, I just can tilt the screen down and it creates an extreme contrast so I can see the photo-shopped area easily without the aid of a editing program.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Great job there Greene, seemed pretty fake to me too but I wanted the expert opinions

Regards

new topics

top topics

join