It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello brothers & sisters,

From channeled messages that I'm not allowed to post here, I'm going to sum up some interesting information. I have solid proof these messages are real.

There are millions of space beings right now on earth, in all regions.

Lots of them are actually reincarnated as human beings for different reasons; to assist humanity, to pay for acquired debts (karma), or for miscellaneous missions they might have on planet Earth.

Some of you might come from other planets and might not even know it.
That's why some people see them easier than others, or have frequent dreams with space beings, ufos, etc.

Now we must remember, nobody is from a specific planet. But some of us stay longer in certain planets, throughout our spiritual evolution.

Here are some easy ways of identifying if you or someone you know comes from another planet or not:

They usually have adhered lobes to the facial skin and others have clefts on their chins and small dimples on their cheeks.

There's a lot more where this came from.

I'm not allowed to post the messages, moderators will delete them, but I can spread the knowledge in my own words.

I'll be here to answer any questions.

Peace, Love & Blessings!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by therevelation]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
interesting... from what you are saying maybe I am an alien and not even know it... damn...thanks for the heads up.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
oh dear i guess i am one of them.

don't mean to be negative its just that its been a long day with the nasa stuff and now your saying just because i have a chin cleft that i am an alien........ well your sort of right i am an alien as in from another country.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yes sir,

You might laugh, but it's true.

Let me expand, you're a human being, but you're here temporarily, this will probably be your only life on this planet. When your time comes, you'll probably go back to where you came from, or evolve onto a higher world of love... Like I said, we don't belong to any planet, we're just born in some a little more often than others.

See if this describes yourself:

"They’re generally independent, without a great sense of early maturity with wide tight sentiments towards family; the umbilical cord, alive with sons and parents. Of vulnerable and impartial character, fair in the social fight and usually end their life without torments or pressure; freedom is common in them"

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I happen to think dimples in the cheeks, and a cleft in the chin are cute!

Man! Just look at Tom Sellick!!!!! Nice dimples, nice cleft.....cute as hell!!

So....by your analogy, Tom Sellick is an alien.

OH!!! Almost forgot!! How many adorable infants, with cute dimples, are aliens too? (Yeah, the cleft will form in their chin as they reach puberty...)

So, let's see your science on this, OK?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

"They’re generally independent, without a great sense of early maturity with wide tight sentiments towards family; the umbilical cord, alive with sons and parents. Of vulnerable and impartial character, fair in the social fight and usually end their life without torments or pressure; freedom is common in them"

yeah that describes me and about a million other people
what other signs should i look for???

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There is no science, that's a typical characteristic of human beings that come from another planet.

Like I said, these messages were all channeled from a great spiritual Master.
I know for a fact they're true. Unfortunately, I cannot show you a NASA stamped document, because one obviously doesn't exist. These are just messages to humanity!

Only you can choose whether to believe in them or not.

Just doing my job of spreading the word!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Yes my friend, theres more:

"They are in all countries and corners of earth; some come from planets a little more advanced and others of the same physical progress, but more spiritually advanced, the development is somewhat similar. The majority of these people possess proper and particular criteria; regionalists with their source of origin for being the main characteristic that outstands them as beings from other worlds. They possess an energy that maintains them united to the universal ether with their world. They’re here borrowed, remember that we are not property of just one world, life is eternal and continuous and we climb stages from one world until we reach the Top."

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I dont believe physical attributes, such as a cleft chin mean the person is alien.

I have just read a thread that suggests people who suffer from adiridia are demon or alien breed. ??? That is quite frustrating. Whats next? Kids who suffer Autism are aliens too?

Anyway, I was thinking recently of the Roswell UFO crash, where an alien or two died, just wonder when that happened to the aliens souls?

Maybe they floated up and were incarnated from that point on as 'human'... in that scenario, I feel that the aliens would be trapped or stuck here in the eternal cycle of life/death. The Govt might have the bodies of the aliens but the soul would have departed.

That would be very depressing, that would really suck!

I certainly wouldn't put up my hand to go and check out a planet if it meant you might get stuck here.

I also wonder if their alien family would be looking for them?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
dude you could show me a nasa stamped document and i still would not believe it. i really don't mean to attack you but what you are describing tells me that just about every one i see is an alien.
i'll just stop posting and leave you alone, have a nice day.

i don't know what has gotten into me today I'm normally in lurk mode.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
dude you could show me a nasa stamped document and i still would not believe it. i really don't mean to attack you but what you are describing tells me that just about every one i see is an alien.
i'll just stop posting and leave you alone, have a nice day.

Well not everyone, but like I said, there are millions....

Good day sir!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by therevelation

They usually have adhered lobes to the facial skin[...]

Oh great! So that means those people with detached earlobes are 'normal'? No wonder certain 'strangers' tell me, '[I'm] different'. I don't know what this means for me. But unique physiological attributes don't make anyone less human or more alien. It would be interesting to get a list going of these physical difference and related traits that go along with those 'features'.

[edit on 2008-5-15 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Is anyone else disturbed by the implications of judging someone based on physical attributes???

Where else have we seen this happen before, hmmmm????

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Is anyone else disturbed by the implications of judging someone based on physical attributes???

Where else have we seen this happen before, hmmmm????

Wow, you're taking this thread way out of context.

I'm not judging anybody based on their appearance.

All I'm saying is that a common feature of space beings on earth are those physical attributes.

That's all brother!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ok im not even going to respond to this thread.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
well whoever you got this info it is simply wrong apperances come from genetic most of it i must say and we are not climbing to the top ,i have no envy to explain so i will leave and good luck to you hopefully you will stop believing so

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
To the OP, Tell us where you came up with this BS or where you got it from.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nice, first person I see that fits your description I'm going to kick him/her, and say take that you damn dirty alien!

(Edit for off color remark.)

[edit on 15-5-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by therevelation

Now you are really freaking me out. Everybody who visited the thread about younger generation belivers know i have frequent dreams about being on spaceships attending class, just like school only its school on a spaceship. Everybody knows about my other dreams about aliens etc etc, and now you are describing exactly how i am.

I would love to see this solid proof you have of this messages being real, so please send me a u2u. It might just be another (big) piece of the puzzle i am trying to figure out here, if what you say really is true.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by therevelation

IMO, anyone incarnating on Earth has graduated from the easy, sequential planetary conforming spiritual path and has chosen the far more difficult simultaneous, memory blocked and incarnations of both genders in every life situation (cultural, financial, etc. in every time period. In alien worlds, you conform and advance on a planetary level while keeping your memories and skills--on Earth you advance individually with no memories except in rare circumstances (especially as a child). Linear time and technological advanced civilizations (and psychic ability) are not mutually exclusive to spiritual advancement (the opposite is usually the case. The assumption that civilizations that have extreme technological abilities must be spiritually advanced is erroneous (this has been in evidence on Earth where a technologically advanced culture decimates a more spiritually advanced one). I could carry this a step further by taking the accounts of 4th density existence as described by Robert Monroe and others, where thought creates everything and 3rd density objects (as in any advanced technological creations) mean absolutely nothing (can't take it with you). Assuming there is an afterlife (I believe there is though I have no proof, nor is it necessary since the post already contains implications pertaining to this), the most advance tech and a trillion dollars won't buy you a cup of coffee when your physical existence ends here, and the only thing of value you leave with is your experience. Just some thoughts....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join