It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The names Andrew. I'm new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I've actually been visiting this website for quite a while to read all the interesting things it harbors. After a while I figured i'd just sign up! I'm not a avid conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't hesitate to doubt alot of the things i've read here. I guess I just enjoy reading alot of the stuff on this. I find it mindblowing,very interesting, and sometimes scary! I'm 19 years old and from Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm due to ship out to the Marines this coming October. Right now i'm working at a gym training in Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu. Probably not the regular type to join, but I really do enjoy this board! Thanks for the time

Andrew!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi, Andrew.

There really is no particular "type" here. If you are interested in some of the subjects covered here then you will fit right in.

Hope to see some more of your thoughts and input!

IA

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Welcome to ATS. There are a lot of Marines around here, one of which is a Forum Subject Matter Expert (FSME). You'll fit in fine.

Here's some threads to help you find your way around, and to learn more about how things work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by USMC-oorah

Hello Andrew! And welcome to ATS!
Since you have been lurker around for some time you know what to expect! Hope you find what you are looking for..
Just remember it takes time to find anything worth while.
Ive been here for years, and am still learning the ropes!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Look forward to more reading and learning!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Andrew. Thanks for your service. Hope to see you on the threads.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, USMC-oorah!

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of the ATS Community. Please don't forget there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well. Many of our members come here for that aspect alone.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask ... myself, or anyone, for that matter.

In my signature, you will notice a few links that may benefit your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

If ever a question or concern pleae don't hesitate to ask.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of the below top secret portion!
Thanks again for a warm welcom everyone!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Semper Fi!

You are now part of the crew that is among the best conspiracy investigators on the net!

Enjoy your stay!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Semper Fi!

You are now part of the crew that is among the best conspiracy investigators on the net!

Enjoy your stay!

Always Faithful! oorah!

I'd be happy to uphold this boards reputation! lol

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi and welcome, USMC-oorah. Hmmm, let me guess, "oorah"...from Scent of a Woman? But good luck to you, enjoy the time that you do get here. This is a great site, ran by the best staff and moderators you could ask for.

Rush

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is my rifle this is my gun....

Sorry couldn't resist lmfao, I love that movie...anyway welcome to ATS! And thanks for serving! Good luck in your travels young man, here and overseas

Happy posting!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thank you for your service for this nation. God bless, and may He watch over you.

Welcome aboard. I don't normally stop by these intro threads. But I had to take a moment to thank a young member of the Corps.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome! And it's no thanks needed while serving! I'd be happy to do it! Hope to chat with you all in the boards!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by USMC-oorah
I find it mindblowing,very interesting, and sometimes scary!

Hi, Andrew. Welcome aboard.

Yes, many of the things here are definitely mindblowing, interesting, and scary. When I first signed up, I read all I could. Then I had to take a break for a few days to process everything I was reading, as much of it was so startling!

top topics

join