It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Type of Trails...made by UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

www.carnicom.com...
"AEROSOL ANOMALIES"
Posted on Behalf of the Submitters
by
Clifford E Carnicom
Apr 17 2008

During the past month, two individuals have submitted a series of photographs to me that depict unusual airborne forms. To my knowledge, neither of these individuals is in contact with the other. The photographs are stated to be original. In both cases, the photos shown here are reported to have taken place in the midst of heavy aerosol operations over the respective geographic regions.

The photos in both cases show unusual ring-shaped or disc-like objects. The photos in one case are quite clear and remarkable. The fact that the second set was even captured is also fortunate. A statement from the photgrapher in each case will follow the images that have been submitted. These photographs raise several questions about at least some aspects of the aerosol operations and they appear to defy any conventional perception of aircraft. The accompanying "emission trail" with the ring like structure of the first set is especially curious. My appreciation is extended to both of the individuals that have offered their images to the public in the quest to further understand the nature of the aerosol operations.

( Picture 2 : Highly magnified )

[edit on 12/5/2008 by digalog]

[edit: added required external source tags]
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
ALSO:

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
That one ring look like the start of a contrail by the aurora they talk about.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Very cool photo but possibly faked.

I hate to be the crazy one here, but if you zoom in at the top of the actual contrail (top right) you will see a greenish type face (alien type - eyes visible, cheek-bone structure on face visible etc). Heading in the direction of the circlular object.

I must have forgotton to take my pills today because I am seeing things like this.
Anyone see this thing? Please tell me you do or its the padded white room and jacket for me!

Thats the only reason I believe this to be a fake - but still very interesting nonetheless.

Also, whats the point of having a cloaking device / stealth if it leaves a trail as the one in the photo?

My two bob.

Brei.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Breifne]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I can see a little grey looking face at the top of the sphere, but I don't think that is there intentionally, its just a result of artifacts. Tends to happen with image compression, sometimes you see little patterns or shapes.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Its actually at the top right part of the contrail, not within the circle.

Eyes very visible, just by zooming in alittle. just wanted a second opinion.

Brei.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Is it possibly this:

Ship

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Enterprise.....last I heard Star-Fleet Command said that it was out of commission.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It’s a super-fast, day-glow, jelly-fish, space monster and it’s leaving trails behind. It has to be a 'UFO'. There is no other explanation so far.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi digalog and welcome to ATS. That is a stunning picture.

Something very similar to this was being discussed in this thread . The youtube video has been deleted, but someone found it on myspace here . It is a pretty cool video. You might want to check it out.

Here's a still from that video.

The general consensus is that it may be some sort of multi stage rocket launch. But I also agree that it could be aircraft going super sonic (If that's what you call it). Any experts out there that can add anything?

It's a fabulous picture, thanks for posting it.

Rush

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just my small input..

When I used to see a ton of chemtrails, there were a few times when UFO's were associated with those sightings. I would see a UFO traveling next to a jet that was spitting out the trails.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah, well I get some ‘contrails’, ‘chemtrails’ of whatever over our neighborhood and I don’t see any UFO traveling near those cloud formations. I guess the UFO doesn’t like our area: So this must be a good sign.

top topics

join