It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who were you in your past life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What were you doing in your past life?

I have put a lot of thought into this. I still have no idea.
What are your thoughts.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Um, I really don't know. Wish I knew.

And I do believe in reincarnation, I just don't have an answer for you.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was a wolf.
You can even check out my theard.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A Man haunted by visions of his previous life.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I know who I have been... 3 life times so far, however no one that has recognition in history.

Way to find out is put the time you want to go back at the brain stem, if you feel tingling over your body and visuals coming up, you're on the right track, see what visuals, sounds you get....

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5ealchris
I was a wolf.
You can even check out my theard.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if humans could incarnate into animals. What would be the point of being a wolf? I mean, incarnating into a human, you can learn life lessons and you have an awareness of yourself.

I've heard animals have collective souls while humans just individual, unique souls. I'm not sure if a human soul can go into a vessel inferior in intelligence to humans (i.e. dogs, flies, ect.). I don't know of course and I wish I knew more about the "workings" of the soul & spirit.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Arius.
Please refrain from flaming me.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've had a few readings.

Let's see here, one lady said I was a Jaguar Priest of Mexico, and she also said I was a 'tall person' in Atlantis (don't know too much about this, but she claimed I had powers and abilities, and was 8-9 ft. tall).

Another lady said I was a royal knight who was the last killed in a battle. Apparently my sign or crest or whatever had a green feather on it.

Another told me I owned a good amount of land in Scotland.

That's all I can remember right now. Interesting stuff.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know who Bush and Cheney will be in future lives.
-they will either be dung beetles or the bacteria around the anus of cockroaches.

This is according to a story I read where a King came to the Buddha and asked
about his Queen that recently died. Apparently this King and Queen were both selfish
and greedy and let many in their kingdom die while only entertaining the rich and
spending all the kingdom's resources on themselves. Buddha brought the King into
the forest and said, "Look down near your feet. Do you see that dung beetle?
That is the re-incarnation of your selfish Queen."

I wouldn't trade places with Bush and Cheney for all the gold in the world.
They will be spending the next trillion lifetimes in the insect realm.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I am who I am now and whatever I was before doesn't matter in this life. I struggle with my feelings even though I know others have it worse or better. I don't remember my past life but if there was one then I know it's embedded in me to do better than my past. I hope to someday become a soul that has all the qualities of life that can make a difference and to bring peace to all who encounter me.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The only thing I remember from my last trip was being in the jungle and being shot multiple times. Then everything went black. After that it's hazy untill just before I was born. God appologising for my past life and promising a better one this time around.

He has one sick sense of humor.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have memories and fragments of recall from previous lives, some of them very vivid to the point that I've gone back to a house I lived in last life time.

My last death was in 1960 - 1961, I was only about 24 and had just got my first good paying job.
I grew up in Winnipeg in a nice neighbourhood with a middle class family. I had been working in a mine up in Thompson for less than a year when an explosion of rock buried me. It was such an instant death that I remember being separated from my body and confused over what had happened.

I was born into my current body about a year later.

I know that the life I had prior to that one also ended early. The parts I remember are being a seamen in the military and being shelled by our own ship as we were evacuating people on the coast of France. I feel that this happened during the First WW.

It's odd that my most vivid memories are of my deaths and the lives I remember most recently have always ended at an early age. Even my life before that in the 1800's I worked with cattle and died when my horse stumbled going down an embankment. The horse rolled completely over me and ended that life in a stupid accident, and again at a young age.

I have fragments of recall from earlier times, but a lot of that involves battles, living with starvation, hopelessness and suffering.

From there it gets very weird because my memories include living in different forms such as conscious energy and having a robotic body that lasted what would be thousands of years.
I know I've existed for a very long time and not all of that time has been spent on Earth.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think I was a former Nazi Officer in WW2...

I have a compulsive obsession about neatness and order and I don't tolerate people challenging my authority.

I dislike those with different political views and opinions, and I get extremely riled up talking about politics.

Plus I lived in Germany for 3 years growing up and learnt to speak German almost fluently, and I guess I could pass for a German too.

I dunno, just a guess.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While not being fully convinced myself concerning reincanation, I have a friend who's a firm believer. She feels (and has told me so directly) that I am the reincarnation of Nikola Tesla. I have this wierd capability to touch some unknown piece of electrical equipment and almost instinctivly figure out what it does and how to use it. Whether it's safe to use in my hands though could be anybodys guess. I'm a sorta instinctive engineer. Proud graduate of the "that looks about right" school of engineering. Hmm that gives me an idea for another thread.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Not that I believe in reincarnation or anything, but I am drawn to a certain era in time. Sometimes it makes me wonder why am I so drawn to that specific time period. I guess I'll never know, but maybe there is something to it?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was my parents of course, so you could say I was TWO people at once.

Why does someone have to die for someone to be born, one after the other to create a "past life" and a "reincarnation".

I've got 3 lives going on in me right now....my mums and dads at the time of my conception and mine as I live it now.

Reincarnation seems silly if you consider THAT!

If I felt that I was a person from the past I would ask my mum if I could borrow her time machine.

And if I felt like I was some kind of animal, I would question her faithfulness to my dad!

join