It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." Kennedy's disclosure speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Even worse is that the current agenda of the elite appears to be to try and cultivate a belief in the masses that they are the free, that they don't need to wake up, because they are already awake.

They make it more and more painful for those struggling to awaken.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

The word "missteps" is a bit of a giveaway imo as it really only entered into widespread vernacular in the last few years - euphemistically used to replace "mistakes", "lies", and "corruption" by neocons and their allies.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That speech sounds incredibly fake. Mostly because he explaisn Roswell like everyone would know exactly what he ws talking about, when it was not a part of the public consciousness back then. And he doesn't give any other dates of any other milestones in human-alien affairs, only Roswell. Whcih tells me it was written by some hoaxer/nut that needed an immediate attention grabber. If it were real, he might have mentioend Roswell. Then he'd mention offical first contact in 1950 (for example) the first human-alien exchange program in the 1960s, etc...

And what is Kennedy going addressing Earth? He was President of the United States, there's a good chunk of the Earht (Soviets and Chinese) that probably wouldn't hear his speech for months. Poorly written fake

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Roswell may well have happened but it was not an Alien Albeit... it was more likely a Govt Secret project of some kind.

What a ridiculous statement that is :shk:

You say it MAY WELL HAVE HAPPENED... but your positive it was not Aliens??? It was more likely a gov thing?

Got anything to back that up, considering you are so certain?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have to agree with you all about the statment being false BUT
if Kennedy was not shot and the statement was true Where would the world be now ???

We would be on the correct path of life love and happiness

Just think about it no wars no oil to empty our pockets food on the table for every one

Who knows we might even be flying to another planet for a sunday drive

Guess i better stop dreaming

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The question is ... where are the cards this speech was written on and why don't we have photographs of them and a DNA test of the blood splattered over them??

Unfortunately, Rense is guilty before being proven innocent.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." Kennedy's disclosure speech

LOL Now THAT is a coincidence
You posting this after I started this thread...
"IF the President had to make a disclosure speech, What should he say"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for finding this... I had never seen this before... It will make a perfect opener for my page... and then I can add the 'best speeches' from the other thread

Starred and Flagged

Originally posted by Buck Division
reply to post by Neon Haze

Kennedy was killed by Lyndon Johnson,

--snipped---

they were having a sexual affair

True that LBJ had the deed done... History Channel did an episode where they interviewed on of LBJ's household staff... who told them he remembered over hearing a converstation AFTER the shooting in which LBJ aske if the job was done... then said good when the report was affirmative... I need to find a copy of this program...

However since you had to be pretty stupid NOT to know what was going on betweem MM and JFK, a sex scandal was highly unlikely the reason

Originally posted by Neon Haze

Kennedy was killed over speech.. and here it is.

That does not sound like Kennedy's voice to me... I would need to kno the source of this recording... in otherwords the same evidence required to back up the OP's post
If indeed it is true (the video) that would be a useful bit of evidence...

Originally posted by Esoterica
Poorly written fake

I disagree...

If you go to youtube and find the speech kennedy made about Apollo and listen to it... then read the "Alien' one you will see the style is right on... When I read it I could hear kennedy saying this... So if indeed it's a fake, it is a good one

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Rense does not verify anything, so that is left to the one who decides to cite that site.

Indeed true, but that is what is called RESEARCH... one should always'dig deeper' But to dismiss Rense out of hand is also a bad idea... What you need to do is take the material... use it as a first source... and go hunting...

In this case... if you simply take the entire first paragraph of Kennedy's supposed speech... and post that in Google search... you get results in seconds...

(Oh drats I just gave away a secret :cool

Here is the 'source' of the speech...(and I see rense qouted it as well) Here are names etc to use to follow up on the story

WHY JFK WAS SHOT

"Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone." With those dramatic words, President John F. Kennedy intended to inform the American public and the world at large that the U.S. government had made contact with aliens from deep space.

But before he could deliver the speech on November 22, 1963, the beloved leader was cut down by an assassin's bullets.

That is the astonishing claim of JFK researcher Professor Lawrence Merrick, author of an upcoming blockbuster book Killing the Messenger: The Death of JFK. "We now know the real reason why President Kennedy was assassinated," declared Prof. Merrick of Cambridge, Mass.

"It appears that some individuals within our government were determined to maintain the secrecy surrounding captured UFOs -- and decided to silence the President before he could speak." Prof. Merrick says he began a search for the undelivered speech after learning the President's original handwritten notes had fallen into the hands of Texas Governor John Connally -- who was riding in JFK's death car that fateful day in Dallas.

"I was surprised to find that Kennedy handed Connally the speech, which was on note cards, to look at, shortly before the motorcade set off at 12:55 p.m.," said Prof. Merrick.

The governor was badly wounded in the gun attack.

"Connally was terrified for his own life," said the historian.

"He placed the bloodstained index cards in a safety deposit box with orders to a trusted aide that the contents not be revealed until after his death."

When Gov. Connally died in 1993, the aide removed the cards and held on to them.

Last year, Prof. Merrick tracked down the aide, who passed the speech on with a guarantee of anonymity.

Prof. Merrick was flabbergasted when he read the cards. He took them to five handwriting analysts, who agreed the speech was "95 percent certain" to be Kennedy's.

www.ratical.org...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsotericaHe was President of the United States, there's a good chunk of the Earht (Soviets and Chinese) that probably wouldn't hear his speech for months.

Well not sure about the Chinese, but the Russians were our 'partners' at the time.. especially in space
The cold war was a front... but Kennedy did not know this

Read a book called "Two Sides of the Moon" written by an Astronaut and a Cosmonaut

Kennedy stuck his foot into a LOT of Government secrets that unfortunately for him he was not 'read into' and shot off his mouth...

Any one of those reasons could have been the 'last straw' that got him killed, or 'all of the above'

MM was most likely taken out as being his 'concubine' she probably heard a lot of boudoir talk... and was a liability, albeit a pretty one

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
this is not hard for me to believe how could we be alone in the universe and how could our neighbors not be neighborly at least some of them

i was just reading an article on rense talking about the holocaust being a big propaganda exercise and that also i can easily believe

you know come to think of it ive been questioning official versions since about.........2001, shortly after the trade center attack i was telling folks IF arabs did this shouldnt we be asking why.... i remember saying even way back then maybe they had a good reason....maybe theyve been invaded unjustly by our government and they are trying to wake us up (the people)

maybe we shouldnt dismiss things so quickly or believe the official story,ever

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

From Bill Hamilton
[email protected]
To UFO Scotland Online -
www.ufoscotland.co.uk...
5-11-1

I received a newsletter that evidently had factual news stories bundled with a bogus news story. The factual news story was simply a report on the disclosure press conference.

The bogus news story was on the JFK speech notes regarding his alleged disclosure on ETs. The professor cited in the article, Lawrence Merrick, may not exist at all as no reference can be found in a search.

I did a search from several angles and found the source of this bogus story:

Weekly World News newspaper (Canada) Date: April 30th, 1996

JFK WAS SHOT TO PREVENT HIM FROM REVEALING TRUTH ABOUT UFOs!

The Weekly World news is notorious for printing bogus stories.

Need I say more? (From the same source, Rense, as mentioned by the OP).

So that's that!

Cheers!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Word of caution referencing Rense as a source of any information.

They're extremely tinfoil. Tinfoil to the core.
They latch onto any wild-eyed conspiracy theorist and his claims and repeat them like a prayer.
They have made some really out-there allegations in the past, and just a quick look over there website suggests these guys are a little more paranoid than the average ATS user.

As for the speech, who knows. What's certain is that Kennedy was removed because he posed a threat to the Military-Industrial Complex and the powerful folks connected to it. Make no mistake about it, it was an overthrow, a regime change, whatever you want to call it... with Republican hawks like LBJ and Nixon waiting in the wings.

"I ahh, wish to disclose ermm, the fact that we are not alone, uhh in the Universe. I umm err, have seen these little Green men, and I know uhhh they mean no harm. Ask not what the Aliens can do for you, ask what you can do for the Aliens! Ich bin ein Extraterrestrial!"
Somebody had to make that joke.

[edit on 13/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
this is all based on the work of an author, Professor Lawrence Merrick (crom Cambridge). The book, Killing the Messenger: The Death of JFK, apparently doesn't exist, nor does the professor, per the article on Rense.

Seems it's all a fantasy.

find the author, find the book.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

i agree with you crakuer, i haven't been able to locate the author or the book. an elaborate shell game by the people that brought out this video or a speech that has been deliberately taken out of public view and recognition. sad really...on either scenario

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

How about in the sack with Marlyn Monroe JFK blurted out something he shouldn't of and this dame got him wacked. She opened her mouth about Extraterrestrial knowledge. That is enough to do it especially when you have a legion of followers worldwide.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
rense.com ... 'nuff said.

As to why he got killed .... because of the bay of pigs and too-chatty-marilyn and the mob and .... etc etc etc

The CIA had plenty of 'reasons'.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Good speech...i wish we followd that path

i would like to fly to a more civilized planet.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Sometimes you may print the truth in something like a tabloid.

TopSecret -Truths printed in under rated stories, perhaps.

Sometimes what you find in a (Military Installation) is nothing more then Propaganda, a TOP SECRET LIE.

A Cover story on what really happend, think of it as (reverse psychology.)

And what they do to the ones that get (their hands dirty) searching through the TOP SECRET LIES, get exploited and taken out because they are the ones making the most noise.

It's a tactic to see who (your enemy is) nothing more, wait for the pigeon to pop its head out through A TOP-SECRET-LIE, nothing more then paper backed with a trail of information leading to somebodies importance based on one or many conclusions.

If there is no trail that is a (good thing) that means somebody left the file the way it was.

A lot of these files that make there way out are to track those inside releasing information outside, find the source of the leak and exploit it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that kennedy wouldn't have tried to say something about extraterrestrial life. Sure his assasination probably wasn't over it- but i'm sure it was one of the many contributing factors.

And for all you Roswell was a secret government program people...your severely mistaken...the last known living person that investigated that crash admitted there was extraterrestrial life and it was no fake (on his deathbed).

Disinformation or ignorance like that is the reason why we have no concrete evidence to clearly conclude that there is extraterrestrial life. Although anyone with a brain can come to the conclusion that we are not alone.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What is behind (our civilisation) is an Extraterrestrial Civilisation, covered up, that is the way it is. To exploit (the system) is to bring out what is holding the civilisation up to begin with.

We humans love technology but maybe (the methodology) behind are being lies in our spiritual knowledge of a working society, and that takes spiritual maturity, not immaturity, that is what will sustain us, not outside source, or technology but the minds interpretaion of the world around us. We need to make a different worldwide consensus and stabilize that foundation into mankind.

That means taking the spiritual side of mankind over the materialistic side of man. When you (deny the spirit) of- the- living (you are) suppresing the real life of the spirit to breathe.

If mankind knew their potential as a whole (they would know) we would have all we need just through our projection of life, that projection is an energy and that energy manifests into reality and can be later used by humanity.

To use technology is just undermining mankinds true ability, the ability to create with the spirit, you are losing your perception of the spiritual will with a technological means, we don't need an internet to talk to each other we already do that, but its just showing the physical manifestation of that spirit, externally. This is a form of the ONE MIND, but we can do that, already I don't have to be right at someones door to communicate to them neither do you or anybody.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Kennedy, Why was he killed everyone has his thoughts on that. Although I dont believe Oswald had the brian power to do it. I do think it was to send a message. I dont think kennedy would of ever said or disclosed anything. He was a patriot, although a horney one.lol

I think it was over the fact that the polio invacinations wound up causing cancer due to the fact that they were culivated using monkeys virues.

www.themonkeyvirus.com...

The Monkey Virus
Investigator Ed Haslam discussed his research into a 1964 murder of a cancer researcher which links to the JFK assassination and the contamination of the polio vaccine. In describing the complex web of intrigue that he had uncovered, he said, "I look at it as a very sane, clearheaded investigation into a very crazy subject."

Haslam traced his interest in the story to the strange murder of noted cancer researcher Dr. Mary Sherman in New Orleans. Intrigued by the sensational nature of her demise and the quick closing of the police inquiry, he unearthed clues which actually suggested that Sherman had been the victim of "what I will politely call an 'industrial accident.'" He speculated that Sherman’s involvement in underground research using monkey viruses was ultimately the cause of her death.

In explaining the origins of this research, he noted that early polio vaccines had been grown using monkey kidneys. In turn, this practice accidentally tainted up to 100 million doses of the vaccine with a cancer-causing monkey virus. In an attempt to develop a benign strain of this virus, researchers secretly used a linear particle accelerator to mutate the disease. It is this high voltage piece of equipment that Haslam thinks caused the unusual and extreme burns found on the body of Mary Sherman.

Tying this story into the JFK assassination are the claims of witnesses who say that the infamous David Ferrie had been working alongside Mary Sherman in the underground labs. Additionally, Haslam told the story of a scientist who'd been sent to New Orleans to work on the monkey virus research and had been given Lee Harvey Oswald as her handler to guide her around the unfamiliar city

This is a more complelling argue than any other as to why JFK was killed

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join