It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Hayton and WTC7 (The BBC 20 minutes before collapse guy)..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is another excellent wearechange interview, this time the BBC News reader telling of the fall of WTC7 about 20 minutes before it fell (was pulled). Taken from truthaction.org 's site.

Woah...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Very good follow-up to one thing that cannot be explained away or debunked!

I bet he never gets back to those interviewers (following him looking at the footage) with comments as to why he was telling the world that a building had coplapsed when it hadn't?

What the hell is this 'DUE TO MEMBER DEMAND......" crap. There is the person who posted the thread and me? What ATS nanny rubbish is this?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
Very good follow-up to one thing that cannot be explained away or debunked!

This video has already been discussed in the last couple of weeks in the thread below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What the hell is this 'DUE TO MEMBER DEMAND......" crap. There is the person who posted the thread and me? What ATS nanny rubbish is this?

The relevant "ATS nanny rubbish" relates (as the relevant "Due to member demand" message states) to thr 9/11 "forum" generally (as in "Due to member demand, the 9/11 forum is now under close staff scrutiny"), not this specific "thread" alone.

While the person that posted this thread and you are the only ones to post in this thread, you are certainly not the only ones to have posted in the 9/11 forum...

If you want to know more about this "crap" and the reasons for the "due to member demand" message, see the thread which discusses the relevant message or just read a wide selection of other threads in this forum to understand why it was necessary:

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 11-5-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Here is another excellent wearechange interview, this time the BBC News reader telling of the fall of WTC7 about 20 minutes before it fell (was pulled).

The BBC was not the only ones to report WTC 7 fell before it actually did, CNN also reported it.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I bet someone over at NWO headquarters got decapitated for sending the script out too early to the media outlets.

Really, this is the weakest of all CT's out there.

Does the media ever make mistakes?

A FOX News Classic:

The BBC? Do they make mistakes?

Well... (look at the Cab Drivers face when he realizes he is not who they think he is)

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
As mentioned, there is an existing thread on this topic.

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-thread closed-

top topics

join