It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS CURE: U.S. Patent #5676977

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Alright, I am finally contributing and with that.

By the way man this is not misleading and here is the rest of the info.

Watch this google video and listen to these guys from Jersey because they have all the details. And its more than profound in implication.
video.google.com...

He (the main speaker) actually has been taking the cure for 6 years. It is cheap, effective, and this reality is sicker than I think I can understand right now.

I mean real people can prove to themself in minutes the creation and the cure patents.

So do it.

The title of the video is AIDS CURE: U.S. Patent #5676977 (1997)
One simple intravenous injection of silver 4 oxygen 4. tetrasilver oxide
Furthermore is another and more important patent number and that is
#4647773 - This is the actual intellectual property of the virus proving the monkey myth is nonsense.

Put the numbers in the search.
www.uspto.gov...

In the late 1970's the US Government Special Virus Program developed throughout the early 1970's the AIDS virus.
The director was Dr. Robert Gallo and he was the instrumental figure.

The profits the HIV treatment industry reaps off the useless bandages that companies develop to slow down the problem rather than fix it show some serious incetiuve other than mass destruction of the worlds long forgotten poor. But thats practically games to our great leaders.

This virus is a hell a lot of more effective than blowing up Africa and other places that lavish will ripe resources. But it also came with a catch. The African leaders made the U.S. goverment do it to our own people. All 1086 of the homosexual male new yorkers who took the experimental vaccine dies of HIV/AIDS.

So we have AIDS in Africa and AIDS in homosexual predominantly white males. Two different cases, to different populations, two different places. Same time.

All the propganda and talking heads to support.
A generation of people to beleive it.
And enough dead to make you cold.

Just another incredibly horrible reality that is just a small tool in the powerful hands. Ancient Secret Socities no doubt. Same people and philsophy, more toys.

So I think its time to take care of business. These people are starting an incredible force and we all have to perpetuate it. Go out to your AIDS tratment center if possible and give those poeple your printed out patents. Show them.

I'm taking Chicago as my own. This word of mouth campaign will be everywehre I dont care waht it costs or how long.

I want change man think how many souls this has infected. How much useless knowledge that was fed to the doctors and families and society. I cant even handle it sometimes, it is almost too much. Fifth elelement style.

Its like I read all these boards and its obvious it is infiltrated with a ton people posting nonsense. I mean if it was really lovers of truth and wisdom most wouldn't repsond with such jusdemental, hateful, slanderous, and overall selfish repsonses. I have to weed through the paid lackeys, fools, and bored indivuduals to find the few who try and build something great amongst the ordinary.

It is clear that the worlds leaders and I mean all the worlds leaders have coercively let this happen. This is beyond racial biases and social nonsense, its people of the same color killing their own kind. Its the rich crushing the poor with knowledge and technology.

Their abuse of knowledge and thus power has failed. Man when are people really going say screw work today I have to get clean out washington with 100 million other Americans.

Oh yea, the World Health Organization personally saw to all of this.

So lets build.

Yea and one love.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He (the main speaker) actually has been taking the cure for 6 years. It is cheap, effective, and this reality is sicker than I think I can understand right now.

how is it a cure if he has been using it for 6 years? im just wondering.... wouldn't that be another bandage, so to say?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is being covered over at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As mentioned above, this topic already exists...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join