It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli prime minister denies taking bribes, will resign if indicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Israeli prime minister denies taking bribes, will resign if indicted

news.yahoo.com

JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert says he never took illegal campaign contributions, denying allegations in a police investigation. But he says if he's indicted, he'll resign.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh my. What do you all think about this? This could have HUGE repercussions.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"Moshe Talansky"

search.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is suspected of illicitly accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars before becoming PM, it has emerged.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I am not surprised, but there is a big question developing in my mind...

Who has been investigating the large number of cases, worldwide, that we have heard about regarding corrupt activities and bribes?
How have these investigations been carried out?

And why does it seem to take so long to find the corrupt? Is there a trend for getting them at the moment?

The other thing that surprises me is the location of the majority of the corrupt being caught. It appears to be mostly China, Korea and the middle East that is under the spotlight for this at the moment.

But why so? Why is there no apparent investigation going on with western leaders and corporations?

British TV network, ITV has just been fined 5.6m GBP for its part in a 'phone-in' scam, but that's more fraud than blackmail, bribery and other malpractices.

With all the theories flying around Mr. Bush, Mr. Blair and their underlings, why is there nobody standing up to bring them down for their illegal activities?

Is the Israeli prime minister a 'stab in the back' from thei brothers in the USA or is it a smokescreen designed to take atention off of other activities?

new topics

top topics

join