It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Preform Miracles Like Jesus and Moses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So you want the secret of secrets huh?

Do you want to know how Jesus walked on water? How Moses parted the Red Sea?

Static Electricity.

Get a hair comb, or a balloon. Comb your hair really fast multiple times, or rub the balloon on your hair really fast. Then put the comb or balloon near running water, and the water will bend, or part.

Here is a quick example:

Now instead of parting your hair with a comb, you can part a sea! LOL.

Actually, hold that comb or balloon near some SALT and watch the salt react! Even salt water would react to static electricity. It does it with sugar too.

So what is static electricity?

Basically is a VERY HIGH VOLTAGE of electricity building up in your body. When you rub your feet 'n socks on the carpet, you build up to 600,000 volts of electricity in your body. When you touch something, those volts escape and find their way into that something. For example, a door knob.

Now, you aren't dreaming, well you ARE, but I meant in REALITY you just had a lightning bolt escape your finger. If THAT isn't witchcraft then I don't know what is. LOL. Just kidding, witchcraft doesn't exist its just unknown science.

So why stop there? How much voltage can your body hold? How much voltage does your body need? If you build enough voltage up in your body, could you part a sea simply by walking through it? Could you walk on top of it? Depending on the polarity of your charge what could you do? If you have a negitive charged body would you levitate and fly away? Float above water? Attract things with opposite charges?

How could this information I am giving you save the world?

Let me spew out a few inventions I could probably develop if I had the right funding...

Lets see, maybe a more powerful levy system? I could replace dam's across the world with static electricity walls. Say good bye to cleaning out rain gutters! All you need is static electricity to steer the water. Hmm, how about an umbrella that is just a stick, with no canopy. Yet, the water will never hit you! Say goodbye to windshield wipers on vehicles?? Just use some static electricity to repel the water off the window!! Hey I could probably make a boat that will part waves before the boat hits them, causing less frictions getting better gas mileage and speed! I could probably find a way to propel the boat with static electricity too! Completely silent with no spinning blades! Hey, no need for deep sea divers to put on oxygen tanks and masks, they could just use static electricity to part an hole straight to the bottom of the water. They can then lower themselves down the hole of water to the bottom, without getting wet. This would make sea floor exploration simple! This would also aid in building bridges over water. Heck you can probably make a water proof static electricity device that you sink to the bottom of the ocean, and when you turn it on, it creates its own "air bubble" at the bottom of the ocean. Actually it would probably be a vacuum of space under water. Also, I wonder what the long term effects are if you keep your body connected to a Van de Graaff generator for long amounts of time. It may have some very DESIRED effects on the human brain. It may even light up areas of the brain that don't normally light up. What about flying carpets? Maybe enough charge in carpet could help it fly?

Yea I could go on and on and on with inventions, hire me? LOL.

Here some cool videos:

Google Video Link

Listen to Tesla when he said to study electrostatics.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Psychokinesis, Telekinesis anyone?

There was this video of this lady moving cups with just her hands alone. Supposedly she was doing it all with her mind/body. Skeptics made fun of her because they found that by rubbing the styrofoam cup on their arms, it creates static electricity, which allows you to move the cup with "unseen force". So they called her a hoax, because she was "just using static electricity". LOL.

Well, it's not a hoax, that is just how psychokinesis works. lol

Some people out there could have the power to create their own static electricity with just their body.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Very interesting. I wonder if certain people using meditation and the like can produce static electricity in their bodies to move stuff?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi I really don't think this is how miracles are performed! Static electricity?
Surely you would need a little more than just static electrons, it would need to be more powerful than that and this then becomes a current does it not. Plus electricity and water dont mix
You d probably end up seperating the seas but thengiving yourself a deadly electric shock .

I meditate but I have no telekinetic powers or the such like. It would be wrong to meditate just to recieve such powers anyway, youd only be asking spiritual intervention for all the wrong reasons, to benefit yourself so you could show off, no thanks Id rather not have any powers given.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Howdy,

Many people have or had a Gift of Healing, not just Moses and Issa/Jesus.

The whole system of Reiki came about because someone in Japan wanted to duplicate the healing ability of Jesus (sic).

I attended an introductory seminar on Reiki and Seichem in 1998. They channel the yellow angelic energies. The same kind of energies that worked through and around Jesus and Moses, although not necessarily from the same personalities or as many spirits - as those two prophets had more energy given to them than Reiki practitioners, not less. Regardless, this is the reason why traditionally Jesus is often depicted as having a yellow halo or aura, e.g., here and
here.

Even at the funeral of Pope John Paul, behind his casket on the wall, there was a painting of "an ascending Jesus." In the painting surrounding Jesus was - you guessed it - yellow auric energies.

The signs are all over the place if one has the ability to know what to look for.

By the way, I had to leave that Reiki seminar early, as I was astrally attacked. The yellow-energy angels did not want someone who was aligned with the sky blue and white spectrum in their midst.

Which only goes to show you that just because someone has a Gift of Healing, as Issa had, does not automatically mean that he or she is highly evolved

It just means that there is a Gift of Healing afoot.

But by all means, if you want to go with the static electricity theory, that may be more entertaining in the short term.

Just don't get electrocuted in the process of experimentation.

Just think...

Once the electric companies get wind of this they will be raising our rates

AGAIN.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh this is might interesting, I shall have to print out some stuff and take it to the farm when I leave this coming morning. I actually was not expecting all of this when I clicked the message, I was more or less expecting someone asking a question, but this is much better! Though I'm starting to wonder is static electricity the end all to the answer?

My friend and I have been in the Ki business since the age of 13 ( or rather I have at least ) and have looked into that and gone into deeper levels and even to the subatomic level of trying to figure out how to perform these things. Such as levitation, walking on water, and much more. (Even looked into Kuji-in [Ninjutsu - Mystical]). There are just so many interesting ways and things to do those "Miracles" that static electricy I believe isn't the only way, there is always more. Just as everyone else is different in various ways, they must be able to do things in different ways just as well. One person can look left, the other can look right, one more can look up, and the last can look down. Also including diagnoal, etc.

Side note --

Hey Again Paul, Reiki, I know someone who went into that, it's all about healing isn't it? This may just be a myth that was passed on into me at an developmental stage, but is it really "converting" your energy into healing energy waves to heal others around you? Also I think it also comes naturally to some people, like my mother and grandmother (mainly my mother) seem to have that prowess and seems to pass it on various times either to myself or my grandmother. It's interesting and sure does open up various doors, both spiritual and physical.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi Leviatano,

Originally posted by Leviatano
Oh this is might interesting, I shall have to print out some stuff and take it to the farm when I leave this coming morning. I actually was not expecting all of this when I clicked the message, I was more or less expecting someone asking a question, but this is much better! Though I'm starting to wonder is static electricity the end all to the answer?

Boy, I wish it were all that easy.

Just sit yourself under your pyramid (in the center of course), get out your static electricity amplifier, also pull out also your orgone accumulator, and voila...you are now a healer like Jesus was

My friend and I have been in the Ki business since the age of 13 ( or rather I have at least ) and have looked into that and gone into deeper levels and even to the subatomic level of trying to figure out how to perform these things. Such as levitation, walking on water, and much more.

Something explored by mystics and scientists for time immemorial.

(Even looked into Kuji-in [Ninjutsu - Mystical]). There are just so many interesting ways and things to do those "Miracles" that static electricy I believe isn't the only way, there is always more. Just as everyone else is different in various ways, they must be able to do things in different ways just as well. One person can look left, the other can look right, one more can look up, and the last can look down. Also including diagnoal, etc.

If you find any device that can truly heal, I am sure that many here in ATS - including myself - would be interested in learning about it. So I wish you the best of luck in your continued research on this.

Side note --

Hey Again Paul, Reiki, I know someone who went into that, it's all about healing isn't it?

Yes.

This may just be a myth that was passed on into me at an developmental stage, but is it really "converting" your energy into healing energy waves to heal others around you?

What they espouse and what I have found to be the case are not the same.

Essentially, one is aligning oneself with yellow-angelic energies which guide you and work through you to heal others. But those yellow energies are abrasive to people who are aligned with the sky blue and white spectrum. I can't even accept yellow energy when I do Qigong without it making me ill. So I reject that energy whenever I perceive it or see it.

However, I did know a Reiki practitioner (I don't like to use the term "master" because as far as I am concerned, none of them are God Realized) and there was a unique situation when I temporarily had a Gift of Healing. For me, this occurs rarely. I was guided to identify a problem with her right ear, which she confirmed. I then worked on her ear and what channeled through me was alternating hot and cold energy, which she told me about. She then remarked that the healing energy that I channeled was every bit as powerful as the Reiki energies she had experienced.

Reiki is not the only healing energy up there.

So my take on Reiki is that it is essentially a form of channeling yellow-energy angels.

Also I think it also comes naturally to some people, like my mother and grandmother (mainly my mother) seem to have that prowess and seems to pass it on various times either to myself or my grandmother. It's interesting and sure does open up various doors, both spiritual and physical.

This is how I understand Gifts that are passed on like that.

Before birth, your mother and grandmother lived in the same discarnate community on the Other Side, the same City of Light if you will. In referencing the well-known seven plane paradigm that is found in various metaphysical schools of thought around the world, they resided on the Fourth Plane.

After they came into flesh, their "brothers and sisters" still up there granted them a Gift of Healing from their combined energies in The Light.

The implications of this are astounding.

It means that to have a traditional Gift of Healing is more of a sociological advantage than an indication of spiritual attainment.

But hey, that is just my opinion for my own experience, research, and analysis.

We all may believe whatever we wish.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Going to try and reply, but with the splinter now out of my finger and a bandaid on going to be hard to type :p

If you find any device that can truly heal, I am sure that many here in ATS - including myself - would be interested in learning about it. So I wish you the best of luck in your continued research on this.

I am not sure about device, that can fully heal, well depending on what one person takes the meaning of device to be. I have known that, not everything is going to heal every problem, we could more than likely do it ourselves. I've seen many devices that are 'stated' they heal, but at their prices and very little data on it, I think the exact opposite and see them as fraudulent.

This is how I understand Gifts that are passed on like that.

Before birth, your mother and grandmother lived in the same discarnate community on the Other Side, the same City of Light if you will. In referencing the well-known seven plane paradigm that is found in various metaphysical schools of thought around the world, they resided on the Fourth Plane.

After they came into flesh, their "brothers and sisters" still up there granted them a Gift of Healing from their combined energies in The Light.

The implications of this are astounding.

It means that to have a traditional Gift of Healing is more of a sociological advantage than an indication of spiritual attainment.

Ah, I thought so. They are much more devote about God and their religion than I am. Also more about helping others than I am just as well ( my grand mother is still working in a place (Name escapes me) and she's around 70~ish I believe? Anyway the house We reside in down South is pretty cozy, nice really, with a cemetary in the back which used to freak me out :p. But, continuing on the house is full of crosses in at least in each room and if so, their are at least 3-5 in each room or so.

Also about that seventh paradigm any information I can print out and read? Going to be a long plane ride, and I rather not sit in the airport playing games or trying to search for a wifi connection :p.

Interesting information as always!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

Regarding your inquiry, there are various places to learn about the Seven Planes.

Just type "Seven Planes" in a search program and you will see that it is an idea that is well-known all over the world and in various faiths and religions. It is quite illuminating to see how many philosophies embrace the idea that there are seven astral planes on the Other Side. There is even a Church of Seven Planes

For our particular paradigm on this, I will U2U you a link for your reference.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Paul_Richard, in my studies I came to a more logical conclusion.

"Yellow Energys" that you talk about is just that, ENERGY.

Actually everything in the entire universe is electric energy, so I am actually 100% positive Jesus and many others used energy to perform their miracles.

So I went deep into my research and tried to find out exactly what electricity is. Well it led me to magnetism. Then that led me to alchemy, which led me to chemistry, which led me to phyiscs, which led me to quantum physics, which led me to the double split experiment, which some how linked me to The Law Of Attraction, and that led me to the Emerald Tablets, and the emerald tablets led me further and futher into the past. All the way before Egyptian times, and what their symbols stand for.

I always thought the "Star Of David" had more meaning, then I found out that the "Star Of David" is known as the "Star Of Creation" in Chrsitian terms, and that when you really look at it, the "Star Of David" is basicly a symbolic representation of ALL ENERGY. The up triangle and the down triangle represent two negitive and positive forces. The symbol is equivelent to that of the Atomic symbol, yet with more meaning.

Ancient Technology existed. Actually my studies found that Egpytians collected ENERGY from the Sun and Stars. What they were really collecting is electrons, so they can use them for work.

Churches, some of them were designed specificly to capture and store this energy as well. Most Churches are built specificaly for light to pass from the East and West, for the rising and setting Sun.

Conclusion:

Electrons, they are our worker spirits. They are in every object. They give us light. They give us energy. You can store them, build them up, and then release them to do work. Static Electricity is the build up and collection of electrons. Electrons are spirits.

If you look at the pariodic table of elements, you will see why large multi-ton rocks are valuable. It is because the more heavy and large an object is, the more electrons it can store/hold. The entire mass of the pyramids and the geometric structure is perfectly designed to capture and store energy.

I would like to say the pyramids are designed to utilize the Photoelectric Effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi ALLisONE,

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Paul_Richard, in my studies I came to a more logical conclusion.

"Yellow Energys" that you talk about is just that, ENERGY.

Actually everything in the entire universe is electric energy, so I am actually 100% positive Jesus and many others used energy to perform their miracles.

I agree that energy is what caused the healing miracles of Issa and many other prophets and gifted individuals throughout history. However, that energy is not physically based but is actually a form of energy in the Spirit.

As with the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to the Seventh Plane of white is neither red, orange, yellow, or violet, but sky blue on the Sixth Plane.

Yellow-energy angels are simply basically spiritual people who reside on the Fourth Plane.

So I went deep into my research and tried to find out exactly what electricity is. Well it led me to magnetism. Then that led me to alchemy, which led me to chemistry, which led me to physics, which led me to quantum physics, which led me to the double split experiment, which some how linked me to The Law Of Attraction, and that led me to the Emerald Tablets, and the emerald tablets led me further and further into the past. All the way before Egyptian times, and what their symbols stand for.

I always thought the "Star Of David" had more meaning, then I found out that the "Star Of David" is known as the "Star Of Creation" in Christian terms, and that when you really look at it, the "Star Of David" is basically a symbolic representation of ALL ENERGY. The up triangle and the down triangle represent two negative and positive forces. The symbol is equivalent to that of the Atomic symbol, yet with more meaning.

Ancient Technology existed.

I like your analysis of ancient symbols and I agree that ancient technology existed.

Actually my studies found that Egyptians collected ENERGY from the Sun and Stars. What they were really collecting is electrons, so they can use them for work.

Churches, some of them were designed specifically to capture and store this energy as well. Most Churches are built specifically for light to pass from the East and West, for the rising and setting Sun.

Conclusion:

Electrons, they are our worker spirits. They are in every object. They give us light. They give us energy. You can store them, build them up, and then release them to do work. Static Electricity is the build up and collection of electrons. Electrons are spirits.

Spirits or discarnates do not consist of electrons but instead of an energy that transcends the physical spectrum.

That is why all the mediums out there who relay messages about departed loved ones on the Other Side, never interject the point that spirits who traverse the stars occasionally get sucked into the nearest black hole.

If spirits or discarnates consisted of electrons, then they would indeed suffer that fate

You can drop an atomic bomb directly on top of someone in the flesh and that body would be vaporized. But the soul would survive all the heat, all the force, and all the radiation.

If you look at the periodic table of elements, you will see why large multi-ton rocks are valuable. It is because the more heavy and large an object is, the more electrons it can store/hold. The entire mass of the pyramids and the geometric structure is perfectly designed to capture and store energy.

I would like to say the pyramids are designed to utilize the Photoelectric Effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have had some experience with "pyramid power."

Thank you for your cogent post.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey all,

Maybe:
Energy source - > Conduit - > Manifestation - > Effect
i.e.
Spirit energy - > Issa - > Static Electricity - > Walking on water

You may be on the mark somewhat AllisOne? Everyone will believe what they like, but your theory is certainly plausible.

There's no doubt there's other planes of existence (if you doubt it then you are not trying), and these miracles performed certainly need a physical anchoring somewhere along the line. The big question for many people is 'how' and 'why'.
For some, these questions are already answered through faith, and others seek a more scientific meaning, and still more use both faith and science.

Einstein : "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

However - the static electricity required to part the red sea would be enormous, you can't get that from rubbing your feet on the carpet. I don't think you could recreate these feats without group spirits help, or advanced technology.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi MrDead

Good to see you.

An excellent illustration of someone who has or had a powerful Gift of Healing and who was tested with high-tech instruments which could not measure the energies or Chi that he channeled, is found here.

Indicating that the energy of healing does not come from the physical spectrum at all, but it can be used to influence physically based energy and matter.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Very great video, I didn't expect that to be posted here. But it was perfect.

Listen closely, and you will see he needs another person to "ground" the person he's healing. This sound's exactly like how static electricity works.

Also, the reason they couldn't get a reading on the digital multimeter, is because those multimeter's are not rated for 600,000+ volts of electricity. Usually those multimeters stop at about 1000 volts.

All electrical engineers know "volts don't kill you, amps do".

Remember, normal static electricity that you get from socks and carpets can get you up in the hundreds of thousands of volts range, but its is LOW AMPRAGE. This is why you don't really feel it, and it doesn't kill you.

Also, I'm not sure the multimeter was designed for such a low amperage either.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Very great video, I didn't expect that to be posted here. But it was perfect.

Glad you liked it.

Unfortunately, you made the wrong conclusion from it and that certainly was not my intention.

Listen closely, and you will see he needs another person to "ground" the person he's healing. This sound's exactly like how static electricity works.

He did not ground the person because he needed an electrical ground. He grounded the person in order to channel his Chi (which has nothing to do with electricity) for healing purposes.

Also, the reason they couldn't get a reading on the digital multimeter, is because those multimeter's are not rated for 600,000+ volts of electricity. Usually those multimeters stop at about 1000 volts.

It would have made no difference if they had a multimeter that was rated at 1 BILLION volts.

Chi/Qi/Telekinesis/The Holy Spirit/The Force/Prana cannot be measured AT ALL with instrumentation simply because that force is not representative of physically-based energy. It comes not from This Side but from the Other Side where a completely different set of laws are in operation. This is where the laws of physics end and the laws of metaphysics begin.

Okay, let's try this one more time.

The following is a video of another person with a Gift of Chi. No people are being grounded. In fact, no people are being used at all to demonstrate the power of Chi energy. Instead, Chi is being extended on to inanimate objects.

Another Gifted Qigong Practitioner

Good luck in your research.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
He did not ground the person because he needed an electrical ground. He grounded the person in order to channel his Chi (which has nothing to do with electricity) for healing purposes.

At 1:20 of the video, the guy himself talks about "negitive" and "positive" that come together and make "ELECTRICITY". He said it with his own mouth, "electricity".

It's only after the volt meter test failed to respond that he claimed its not electricity it is chi.

I'm teaching not learning. LOL

-edit add-

People with knowledge of chi like to purcahse houses that have good flow of chi through out the house. They say the chi runs north to south, or south to north. Something like that... It's connected to Earths magnetic/electric field.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
good stuff! i have this developing theory that "it all" (no, i don't know what that means) has something to do with spinning/rotating/turning in a circle, at high speeds. Not in order to move air like a jet , but to produce some other force? static electricity perhaps? i don't think im knowledgeable enough yet to speak further. I must say however, the thought of flying carpets sold me on your idea - the image of a flying carpet with a guy standing on it rubbing his feet back and forth cracked me up (and struck a chord as well). keep thinking everyone, we'll figure this out yet...
(and no, i don't know what "this" is or what it means either).

[edit on 5/11/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To put it simply, it is all magnetic.

You must know what electricity is to understand static electricity.

Electricity is the movement of electrons. Electrons are a negative electric charge. Charges act exactly like magnets. Like charges repel, and opposite charges attract. Like North and South poles of magnets.

I like to think of electrons as cars on a highway. But the car's can only go a certain speed on certain roads, and the cars are all negative charges that attract positive charges. When the highway comes to an end, and there is a red light stop signal. The car's all come to a stop and they all collect in that area. When you have a build up of car's in one area, all of them negative charges, their strength is combined together to create one large strength. Because 2 magnets are stronger than 1 (when they are all the same strength). As these car's are stopped at the stop sign, this is "static", or "stationary", electricity. As soon as the light turns green for GO, the car's will all at once accelerate to their destination. Usually that destination is a door knob. Electrons travel slower in air, and faster in metal, because the atoms are more dense in metal than in air. This is why electrons collect at the very edge of your skin. They travel faster through your body, then they do the air, so there is a "traffic jam" at the edge of your skin.

Static electricity, is the build up of electrons, which are mini-magnets. But electrons only have one polarity, negative. It's like having only the South Pole of a magnet.

Water is diamagnetic.

Everything is electromagnetic in nature.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Many researchers would like Chi to be measured but they can't because none of their instruments will work to gauge it. That is a telling clue right there that Chi is a different energy entirely.

You can't measure an energy that is not from the physical spectrum.

Don't believe that?

Try it.

In the first video, newspaper was ignited with Chi. Remember? No, it wasn't the force lightning depicted in Star Wars. Chi is different.

Also, Chi was used to heal in the first video. Electricity cannot do that either.

In the second video, Chi was used to move inanimate objects that were not metallic. Another thing that electricity is incapable of doing - outside of a bolt of lightning - which was not the case.

You are beating a dead horse here in trying to twist the significant evidence around to suit your theory that Chi and electromagnetism are one and the same thing.

One can construct electromagnetic fields until pigs fly. But the effects of Chi will never be duplicated with electronic equipment. Electricity and Chi are two different forms of energy: the first representative of the physical spectrum and the second representative of the discarnate dimensions.

Save your money on electrical equipment. Just go out and find yourself someone who has a powerful Gift of Chi - beyond your typical Reiki and Qigong practitioners. If you have to go overseas, then do so. Bring your instruments and experience Chi directly. Unless you are an utter moron, you will then know beyond a shadow of a doubt - confirmed by your instruments - that everything I am telling you is absolutely correct

My work is done in this thread.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Many researchers would like Chi to be measured but they can't because none of their instruments will work to gauge it. That is a telling clue right there that Chi is a different energy entirely.

I researched a man by the name of Edward Leedskalnin. He built one of the new age wonders of the world called Coral Castle in Florida. He claimed to know the secrets of the pyramids and his castle proved it. He also wrote a few notes and left a few messages to learn from. His greatest argument is that electricity doesn't exist. Only two forces "attraction and repulsion" like magnetism, he called it "magnetic CURRENT".

His greatest discovery was that "electricity" as humans know it is TWO sided and not 0NE sided like science believes. Edward said that the reason scientists think electricity is one sided, is because their tools are only designed to read one direction of that energy! It is totally ignoring the other direction! Are tools are designed for single sided electricity, and not double sided.

The reason there are no tools that can effectively measure chi, is because humans have a flawed outlook on electricity. Once they discover their electricity flaw, they will redesign these tools, and find out that the human body and all matter on Earth is a "power source".

Chi IS the same as electricity and magnetism. We just don't have the properly designed tools to measure the strength, and polarity, or the force.

Do you know what neutrinos are?

"Most neutrinos passing through the Earth emanate from the sun, and more than 50 trillion solar electron neutrinos pass through the human body every second."

Also, Chi was used to heal in the first video. Electricity cannot do that either.

You are VERY VERY WRONG! How dare you preach like you are correct! You probably don't even know what a Neutrino is!

Look, here is a fact you can not ignore. Electricity is created with magnetism. Electricity is what controls muscles in the body, and you can scientifically prove that. That video of the guy practicing with Chi, is making other peoples body's JOLT! Uncontrolled muscle actions. This is an electric shock! When people touched his belly not expecting anything, and they instantly pull their hand away... They are getting a static electricity shock!!!

Please don't underestimate my knowledge of physics, and electronics. When you say "chi" is not on the physical realm, well neither are "electrons". DOH! Electrons are 99.9% empty space.

Chi and static electricity are the SAME THING.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join