It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget what you know about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well one thing is for sure....after you research this you will look at things differently. Go in with an open mind and be skeptical of everything(including "official story" by gov). Think of things logically, and throw all preconceived notions that you have on 9/11 out the window. You must become objective if you want the true story. Now I just spent 2 hours searching for these sites. I hope you take at least the same time and look over all the sites that I will list. It is vital that you understand that sometimes things aren't as they first seem. You wanted sources, well you got them. Most are from Washington post, BBC, Fox news, some from NYT, MSNBC, AP, Reuters and other reputable sites.

The thing that bothers me the most is that we are currently on the "War on terrorism" because of 9/11. Yet most people don't do honest research on the important subject and ridicule others that do. All I say is be honest with yourself, and put 2 and 2 together.

www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLIT...index.html

www.commondreams.org/views03/0904-03.htm

news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/ct...tack22.ram

www.guardian.co.uk/Archiv...82,00.html

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2...70,00.html

cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Worl...66-ap.html AP

www.usatoday.com/news/was...ecrecy.htm

www.washingtonpost.com/ac...Found=true

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...215089.stm

globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO205B.html Not specifically 9/11, but certainly related. Take with a grain of salt.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world...537500.stm
Eyewitnesses tell of bombs going off before buildings fell.

www.newsmax.com/showinsid...5/22/95452

boston.indymedia.org/news.../index.php NY firemen in the building before they fell said bombs went off. Originally picked up by People magazine.

www.americanfreepress.net...ers__.html

www.propagandamatrix.com/...sealed.htm
New York Times article

www.rense.com/general17/e...ersist.htm

www.guardian.co.uk/bush/s...55,00.html ------
----Bush slip can be seen (www.whitehouse.gov/news/r...4-17.html)

www.newsmax.com/archives/...1044.shtml same story was picked up by Msnbc which later took out their page. Here is their original page listed by another website:www.propagandamatrix.com/...ackers.htm

On Auto control of Boeing
www.sianews.com/modules.p...cle&sid=48

www.apfn.net/messageboard...i.38.shtml

www.newsmax.com/archives/...1547.shtml

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2...64,00.html

www.washingtonpost.com/ac...ge=printer

This is originally from the Washington post: www.propagandamatrix.com/...bout_Leaks

www.newsmax.com/showinsid.../19/190656

asia.news.yahoo.com/04020...06top.html

www.fromthewilderness.com..._lucy.html

www.rense.com/general24/t500.htm

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
did you form any conclusions yourself on this subject?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Of course I did, however I feel the need to keep neutral on opinion for that way people come to their own conclusions(I don't want to "lead the witness"]

It is vital that people form their own conclusions. I have listed many different sites, hopefully people will take the time to read them and form their own opinions. Information is neutral, interpretation is not.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
How about this;

trusted allie forces US into war they don't want but in end it turns out to be very advantageous.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I guess anything is possible. One thing that we probably might agree on is that there is much more to the story then what has come out. Truth cannot be known with out questioning and discussion. To take something as an absolute....limits.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
GRRRRR I wish the sites I listed where linked. Does anyone know how I can link them? It would make things easier for those wishing to review.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I've looked at so many sites regarding this. It isn't easy to form an opinion on this. Many conflicting reports and theories. The only conclusion I have come to is that we are not being told the full story and some people are up to their neck in it they are nearly drowning.
One thing is for sure. We WILL never know the truth. Part why is because we or the American people just couldn't handle it.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
did u ever look at the Fact the the government is looking out for OUR own good,

Or wait did that never cross your Mind.....

come on THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTY not trying to gain More?
That would almost be Stupid right ? History tells the story " EVERY GREAT NATION FALLS"

Well lets join together and make this one STAND !!!

Ohh wait that would BE even MORE stupid

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Already know this stuff, bout a million threads posted on this subject. The fact that 9/11 ofical story is clear to anyone.

And NEO, you are right. Israel's stink is all over 9/11. Trusted ally? Thats a joke. More like puppetmaster to the US. But this war has not been advantageous for us in anyway. We have gained nothing.

If u want to post links, use the post link button wheneer u reply or start a thread

new topics

top topics

join