It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Proof UFO's are on the moon...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
UFO's, UFO's on the moon, moon base, mars landmarks, secret technologies and leaks of information, good vid, wanted to share it with everyone..

Google Video Link

Admins if you feel this is already on the site or should be in another post you can delete it, I just wanted to share this video... I did do a search for this video and didn't find it on here...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

ummm ...

Same old same old. Supposition. Anyone ... anywhere, can say Anything to Anyone.. that's what is so great about the US of A!

Nothing new here please move on.

Flamers will say I am with the government or do not know the truth (perhaps true, perhaps not.. please enlighten me), but I am not.. I work for a supplier to the automotive industry and I HAVE SEEN a lot of technology shifts .. as a matter of fact, it is my job to stay on top of it.

And I am stating my opinion as a citizen of the USA. I DO NOT believe we have been lied too. This would be too big for it to become a secret.

What I do know about human Psychie is that we will always try to justify our beliefs with whatever is at hand. And people, this is grabbing straws, it really is. I could go to Google earth (and I did) and pull up rectangular shapes in the sahara .. guess what? THEY are THERE TOO! But they were formed from natural occurences.

I am sorry, I want to see an Alien, step out of a spacecraft and shake the presidents hand.

I could go on about Planck's law for technology development that would blow away the reverse engineering part, but I won't. Instead I'll say that the people who say they are experts at area 51 (who did not say anything about alice springs) are trying to make a living until they die and those who say they did this or that and have found to be lier's are playing to the truth that People will believe what they want to believe, no matter what. And, That is the end to it. So, yes.. go to your boring jobs, pay that mortgage for another 50 years .. There ain't diddly squat happenin (a southern term).

Flame away and GOD BLESS AMERICA and OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS

[edit on 4-5-2008 by ArcAngel]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh Yeah,

This will be passed over because people want something exciting to react too.

Once they see the truth.. guess what?

Move on.

It is in our DNA as the nastiest, deadliest creature in the world, perhaps the universe.

Until otherwise notified, it is us.

So, if you see a stranger on the street that meets your eye? say Hello politely.

He or she may have a gun permit .. gosh, why are those issued????

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Except for the last 10 minutes of good personal testimony, it was standard fare...

the last ten minutes were refreshing in that it was a nice stream of competent, intelligent, and articulate witnesses...

The sequence highlighting the "anomalies" is suspect, in that most of the examples were subjective at best...still,... I think there ARE structures on the moon...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What have you seen?

What have you researched?

A couple of middle aged men whose ban accounts for their lifestyle were empty... Check it out, if you can

There is nothing here except true misery.

Wives whose husbands are in IRAQ

Mothers who have sons there too (I cannot type that country again)

Give them their respect.

There are no UFO's w/ Aliens (please read between the lines here).

In the end, you'll be 50 years older, wiser and retiring.. thinking about how you will pay for it.

PRAY for alternative fuel (never see that one on the UFO type peoples websites ... funny)

Be your master ... be your slave.

No One else can be that

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think it's funny how they say that they are not permitted to say anything about it to anyone but here they are blabbing away. I'll keep an open mind about it but my life and family are very important to me and they come first. Until I see an alien with my own eyes then they are just not important to me. It's possible they exist and possible they don't. I'd like to go to the moon and see for myself but no one is really building the space ships to let us visit it in.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
loll Solarskye, actually Richard Branson is getting on top of that visiting other planets problem

I have seen other footage of craft and structures on the moon and have heard that even Neil Armstrong and co saw these things when they visited the moon... it could be a load of b.s.... but who really knows??
There's a far side of the moon we never see...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
why would an ufo crash is itbecause of n universal war anyway did anybody notice in the sky right now its a weird star that is changing colors

[edit on 4-5-2008 by grimm703]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grimm703

I don't want to get off the OP's topic, but yes, I have bben meaning to ask about that star, eventually...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

You work for a supplier to the automotive industry and that makes you an expert on the subject of technology/aliens and ufo's because you've witnessed the shifts in technology? Since you haven't seen anything alien come your way, then that must mean they don't exist, right?

Funny how you mentioned people will probably think you're a dis-info agent. You seem to enjoy saying "move along people nothing to see here" in each posts you've made in this thread so far. I'm not saying you are one, but they enjoy that line and use it often. They also love acting as if everything they say is fact with nothing to back it up.

You work in the automotive business. How does that make you an expert on the subject of aliens and ufo's? You can work anywhere and see the shifts in technology.

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
loll Solarskye, actually Richard Branson is getting on top of that visiting other planets problem

I have seen other footage of craft and structures on the moon and have heard that even Neil Armstrong and co saw these things when they visited the moon... it could be a load of b.s.... but who really knows??
There's a far side of the moon we never see...

Ever wondered why Neil Armstrong is a quiet guy who keeps to himself since he stepped foot on the moon?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Star that is changing colors? can you post a link or two where a can learn more?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Oh Yeah,

This will be passed over because people want something exciting to react too.

Once they see the truth.. guess what?

Move on.

It is in our DNA as the nastiest, deadliest creature in the world, perhaps the universe.

Until otherwise notified, it is us.

So, if you see a stranger on the street that meets your eye? say Hello politely.

He or she may have a gun permit .. gosh, why are those issued????

Oh thats alright then if you say so

Ive seen enough in my life to know there is certainly something in those there sky's and it is certainly UNIDENTIFIED.

As the poster above said what makes you think you are qualified to make the statement you have? there are thousands and thousands of people who work high up in top secret projects and they could say the same, because of the way the Government is run, the guy next door does not know what the other guy next door is working on, however you are entitled to your opinion and i am entitled to mine.

My opinion is nobody could ever convince me otherwise UFO's are real, i just dont know if they are alien or not, my gut tells me they are, and my gut tells me pretty soon it will all be out in the open.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Except for the last 10 minutes of good personal testimony, it was standard fare...

the last ten minutes were refreshing in that it was a nice stream of competent, intelligent, and articulate witnesses...

The sequence highlighting the "anomalies" is suspect, in that most of the examples were subjective at best...still,... I think there ARE structures on the moon...

That is what I noticed about it too... I'm glad this is something new for everyone, it was new to me too and I've seen tons of these videos...

top topics

join