It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Orb Footage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Many of us have seen ghost documentaries, so most of us know that ghosts, or "energy," are captured on film in the shape of an orb.

Well, a friend of mine, actually in the following documentary, brought this to my attention.
She recently came back from a trip in Cali visiting friends, and one of her friends, the creator of this film, had seen an orb floating outside of his room in the studio on his security camera, and since then has been obsessed with the subject.

From what she tells me, he captured over 20 minutes of footage.
At around 2am one night, he was watching tv and looked over at the security camera footage outside and saw the orb.
When he first saw it, he had no knowledge of spirit orbs, and when he opened the door to see what it was, he couldn't see anything, yet the orb stayed in the security footage.

Since that day, all he has been doing is trying to figure out what it is, in the process, making this documentary.
The documentary is broken up into different parts, and if you like the first part, I highly recommend checking out the other parts.

The film interviews a Remote Viewer of the SETA organization who also offers a very detailed explanation.

Please, I would like some expert opinions about the footage.
Also, if any of you have similar footage or know of similar footage, please post it.
I would like as many explanations, opinions, and external footage as possible to add to this investigation.

I can get in contact with the maker of this film, so please, if you have any questions, ask and I will email them to him.

enjoy.

Part 1

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would also like to add that the guy who made the documentary and experienced the orb is of Native American decent.
He has lost many loved onces recently, including his mother and nephew, and for whatever reason, believes this orb to be his nephew.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow I've never seen a video of orbs THIS GOOD. I wonder how they did that? It is hard to photograph a good orb let alone videos. Thanks for sharing!
It looks almost too good to be an hoax.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by itisibrian]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That is some amazing footage!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'll have to take a look at it when i'm not at work but I usually rule out orbs as dust or insects or moisture.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That's pretty cool orb footage. It certainly doesn't behave like the any of the other examples shown, dust, bugs, etc...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
thanks all.

my friend is the girl in the video, and she knows how obsessed her friend got after seeing the orb.

I am 100% certain that they both believe this is real.

so It's not a hoax, at least not an intensional one.

once again, if anyone has any questions about anything in the video, just let me know and I'll email the guy who made the documentary.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
does anyone have any research info that might help this investigation on orbs?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Odessy]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Cant help with research, but definitely starred and flagged, those are some nice orb video, i dont think its a flash light myself.

I have seen orbs that i captured on photos, once seeing one with the naked eye, and i wondered, since some orbs can be put down to dust particles, is the naked eye able to see dust particles in the same way a camera does??

The one i saw drifted a few inches then disappeared, had some sort of detail in it, as it wasnt a pure white orb, more translucent with some kind of pattern/detail in it.

new topics

top topics

join