It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting in New York City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Lights in the sky according to NY1 news channel. I got the end of it on my DvR but didn't have the news recorded. They announced it at around 11:00 standard. Just wanted to put that out there in case anyone has the footage or heard anything. Couldn't find any new stuff from New York on youtube so.. we'll see in the morning I guess. Goodnight

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
was it this one?
www.wptz.com...

or was it a different sighting?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I went on the NY1 news website and played the NY1 Minute that they play at the beginning of every hour and 1/2 hour and nothing was mentioned. Also, a quick site search for "UFO" did not turn up anything for the recent two week period. Any idea where in NYC this was supposed to have been?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
bump, to find out wtf happened...

this intrigues me. No reports on it? Hmm

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
All these were in the Bronx, NY.

Quite a collection.

Wonder why a hub bub about fake UFOs in Phoenix or any where?
Illuminati mind control. Its here, its every where.

Submit that link to NY 1.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It was on right after TUF The Ultimate Fighter. My girl called me out to see it on tv at the beginning of a news show. I gotta be honest I assumed it was NY1 because it was a NY sighting. It appeared to be a dark video with lights in the sky, nothing earth shattering of course! But I did search online and in the ATS forums to see if I could find anything but nothing. Sorry no links or nothing I figured its better to put it out there than not.

new topics

top topics

join