It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
nvm. she got me.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by beastamerica]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
its an amazing picture. after looking and staring at it i almost feal it a reflection of sunset light off the clouds . the cloud system ends right where its allittle reddish. where its all wooshy looks like it might be reflecting off a misting edge off the clouds. did she take multiple pictures? i tried to judge this by the way the sun looks on the house and looked at how dark those clouds are and no sunlight hits them. but i think the tips are just nipping it creating one awesome picture.
not saying its absolute but when i see strange things i dont judge it right off i play multiple what is its in my head.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It's already ben discussed here and the conclusion is that it is a missle test out of Vandenburg AFB in Cali

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They's still call it a missle test if there was a ufo in plain sight with aliens peeking out.

Anyway, nice pic.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trash can

So are you saying that the most plausible, demonstrable and repeatable explanation for this picture is not good enough for you? That the most likely explanation in your mind is something conspiratorial in nature?

I would suggest you look into rocket launches and how they look (since you obviously have not seen one in person or live near an area where they do this on a regular basis) so you can discount things like this in your endeavor to believe......

Things like this picture need to be put to rest by the community before the community can move forward towards real answers. As long as there is the ignorant, loudest majority representing us that can't accept reality then we are all doomed when it comes to ensuring this subject is not the laughing stock of the science world. Most that are ignorant enough to assign this to their desired belief are no different than some ignorant native thinking the gods are angry at them because they see lightening and thunder. NO difference here.

But by all means, lets see how many people here claim it is some sinister alien craft (going so far as to tell us the actual propulsion method) rather than a run of the mill, mundane rocket launch.

Simple put, google rocket launch pictures and you will see numerous examples during all times of the day to compare this too. If that is too much trouble for you, and you still want to believe that this is something mroe than it really is I suggest you begin posting on GLP, lol.

Still, though, a really neat picture for sure.

new topics

top topics

join