It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack OILbama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I’m Barack Oilbama and I approve this message

Awesome blog. Full of eye opening information on Obamessiah and the energy companies.

Obama has two oil industry executives who bundle money for him: George Kaiser, the Chairman of Kaiser-Francis Oil Company and Robert Cavnar, President and CEO of Milagro Exploration LLC. They solicit contributions from individuals within their corporations and other oil industries, and the money supposedly doesn’t come directly from the Oil companies because that would be illegal. Obama actually receives campaign contributions from the oil companies he warns us about in his campaign ads. He’s received tens of thousands of dollars in this fashion.

Sounds a bit like money laundering to me.

Oh .. and Obama voted for his 2005 Energy Bill. This Energy Bill gave “windfall profits” to Exxon Mobil and lots of other Big Oil companies Obama’s campaign commercials claim he will fight against ‘windfall profits’. So looks like Obama pulled a John Kerry – voting for it before voting against it??

And then there is all that Exelon Corporation legislation .. or non-active legislation. It’s all a bit confusing. What isn’t confusing is that Exelon employees ended up donating $227,000 to Obama’s campaigns.

Something interesting. Obama claims not to take money from PACs. Well .. he didn’t take $5,000 from the Chevron PAC, but he DID take $9,500 that was gathered from Chevron employees. So, how’s that much different?

Obama has some interesting habits when it comes to campaign contributors and his own investments (and what looks to me like insider trading). Wonder what all these investments by oil/energy companies will do to him in regard to his 'habits'?

[edit on 4/13/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Fact check has a great bit of information on Obama's OIL SLICK. And that's what it is ... and that's what he is ... SLICK.

His ads claim he doesn't take $$ from oil companies.
Well .. no one does.
But he sure took a lot from oil executives and employee bag men.

FACT CHECK does a good job. Read up.

No change. No hope.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

OK, we shouldn't vote for Obama. Who do you suggest is a noble, honest, clean candidate that we should vote for?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Vote Libertarian. Vote Constitution Party. Write in Ron Paul.
Heck .. Vote for McCain.
(I don't really like the guy, but he's better than Obama).
Vote for any of these ... but not Obama. He's worse.

Of course .. he's CFR and he's their Crown Prince ... we'll probably
be stuck with him no matter what we do.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would vote for Ron Paul if I thought he had even the slightest chance of winning. But thanks to our broken system, he doesn't. So we are stuck choosing between 3 clowns. I think the difference is marginal at best between the 3.

Clinton is wrong for so many reasons. Being a pathological liar is a big strike. Plus, 8 years of Clintons ruining the country is enough.

McCain is way to similar to Bush for me. Breaking his own finance reform laws is also not scoring many points for me. Thinking the country should be greatful to the Bush administration is also a HUGE strike.

Obama is just less of a liar than Clinton and less like Bush. So.... of the 3, he is the only choice left. If you think it is 4 more years of the same policies with him, well I think it will be the same with McCain.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
*YAWN*

Here we go again...this is like your third (at least) anti-Obama post. I guess you are on some sort of mission. Who do you work for?

I guess Obama must be making great strides if so many are doing so much to discredit him. The PTB must just be scared to death of defeat.

Anyway, always info-tained by your posts. Comedy is always aprreciated.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
*YAWN*

Ohhh .. THAT's the problem, eh? Kosmicjack .. WAKE UP!

.this is like your third (at least) anti-Obama post.

Actually, I have opened quite a few EXPOSING-OBAMA threads.

Who do you work for?

A pre-school. Cute little kiddies. Lots of germs though.

so many are doing so much to discredit him.

Actually, Obama provides all the fodder. He's a wealth of lies,
misstatements, contradictions, corrupt business associates, and corrupt
mentors. His wife is just as helpful.

If the Obamatrons weren't so glassy-eyed and in such a zombie state, it
wouldn't be so much fun to expose the guy. Some here have posted
things such as 'obama never lies' ... 'obama is like our savior' ....

Spooky stuff.

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I would vote for Ron Paul if I thought he had even the slightest chance of winning.

I'm most likely going to vote for him. Write him in if I have to. I have to have a clear conscience. At this point, he's the only one that I can point to and say that I could sleep well at night with my vote for him.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

From the threads I've read from FF about obama I can only say this:
They are very informative (if a tad biased)
The info has all been relevant and current - and on many different aspects of the candidate and his views/gaffs/methodology and opinion
They've all been well written and good to read

I don't have a horse in this race - I'm an outside observer, BUT the more posts I read the more interested I become.

I think FF has also done a couple of threads about McCain - which were also a great read.

Kudos for the hard work and
for the info is what I say

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
They are very informative (if a tad biased)

Thanks budski. They aren't really biased ... it's just that at the moment Obama (and sniper-fire Hillary) are providing a wealth of fodder. They are doing it to themselves!

They've all been well written and good to read

Keep it up and I might have to add you to my friends list.

I think FF has also done a couple of threads about McCain -

McCain and Peabody Oil. I have another McCain one started ... I've just gotta buckle down and get it going.

Oh .., and poor Bill Clinton Seriously .. he's getting a raw deal on this.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As a non-US citizen, I'm not entirely up to scratch with your candidates but I always assumed Obama to be America's best choice at this point in time.

I guess he's not so squeeky clean afterall, but then again... can you name a politician who is?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communist-Cola
I guess he's not so squeeky clean afterall,

It's a matter of finding the least worst. Right now .. the worst is Obama.
Followed closely by Hillary. McCain has his problems too, but he isn't 'the worst'. Ron Paul is probably the best of the mainstream contenders - IMHO.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm not saying Flyers Fan doesn't bring a lot to his/her posts...I'm am saying that we should not pretend it's for informational purposes only. When the last three posts are all about dismantling Obama, there is a definite agenda. As such, I'll read the posts with that perspective in mind.

I can disagree with the content and still acknowledge my fellow ATS member's contribution, such as it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
his/her posts...

Her

we should not pretend it's for informational purposes only.

You can pretend it's anything you like.
The fact is that it's for information and discussion.
At the moment Obama is providing the fodder.
You don't like it? Talk to him.

there is a definite agenda.

Oh yes .. an old lady/ preschool teacher who has an agenda and decides to set up shop on a conspiracy board ...
Conspiracy-board paranoia at it's best.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You just get off on yellow journalism don't you?

All you ever post is "Obama this" "Obama that", but you never support a candidate or actually pick a stance. You just link to slanderous articles that are often silly and baseless.

Here, follow this link and post in a real political discussion, if you want. Otherwise, just continue wasting everyone's time.

A real political discussion and how it should work

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So FF is posting threads that aren't pro Obama. So? How many threads are anti Bush? Don't see too many people complaining about those. And I've posted my two cents to a few anti-Hillary threads, myself.

I always thought that anyone here could have their opinion on whatever, even if it's bashing Obama.

I have a little hint I'd like pass on: Obama isn't innocent. None of them are.

Keep it up, FF.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

That's all she posts though. That's what I'm saying. Yes, if all I did was come here and post anti-Bush threads, there'd be something wrong with me. Especially if half of them were irrelevant or out-of-context.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I AM NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD.
OBAMA's OIL COMPANY LINKS ARE.

Originally posted by Sublime620
All you ever post is "Obama this" "Obama that",

Whine, whine, whine.

but you never support a candidate

Newsflash – I DO NOT HAVE TO. If I never support a candidate … so what? If all I do is expose the candidates lies and what’s wrong with them .. so what? That’s my right. Oh .. for the record .. I HAVE stated that I’ll probably vote for Ron Paul. Probably.

or actually pick a stance.

WRONG. I have been very vocal about where I stand on issues. However, my stand on issues does not change the FACTS about Obama and has no relevance in exposing him or vetting him.

You just link to slanderous articles that are often silly and baseless.

WRONG. I link to FACTS. FACTS that are serious and FACTS that are well documented.

Otherwise, just continue wasting everyone's time.

If you don’t want to read the FACTS that I post, then move along and stop ‘wasting your time’.
You know where the exit is .. use it. No one is holding a gun to your head to read these threads and educate yourself on the candidates.

That's all she posts though.

WRONG.
I have been here 4 years and have 10,174 posts. I have posted in just about every forum and have posted extensively in ATS, PTS, and BTS. If I have chosen to post in the politics forums for the past two weeks .. that’s my choice.

And it’s none of your business what forums I choose to post in or the topics I choose to post.

if all I did was come here and post anti-Bush threads, there'd be something wrong with me.

Then half the people here have serious problems

Especially if half of them were irrelevant or out-of-context.

REZKO is not irrelevant or out-of-context.
SELMA lies are not irrelevant or out-of-context.
Lies about taking oil company $$ is not irrelevant or out-of-context.
None of the threads were irrelevant or out-of-context.
Lies about ‘not knowing’ about mentor Wrights anti-white, anti-jew, anti-american comments are not irrelevant or out-of-context.

When a candidate for POTUS bases his entire campaign on ‘change’, but then the facts show he is just as corrupt and just as full of lies as the rest, that is NOT irrelevant.

This is a conspiracy site. It has a politics forum for a reason. We discuss the politicians and we VET THEM. We dig in. Welcome to ATS and welcome to the world of conspiracy.

Don’t’ like the facts that are exposed? Feel like you are wasting time? Then feel free to read some other thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Everyone has links to shady oil dealings (McCain is not free of guilt)
Here are McCain's links:
www.prnewswire.com.../www/story/04-23-2007/0004571633&EDATE=

Not sure how Obama is worse than a POW turncoat looking to start a preemptive war to further a party agenda, or a psychotic ex-first lady who will do whatever it takes to slander her opposition.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

That's what I'm saying. It's out of context. Anyone's name can be drug the dirt, especially those in Washington.

She's not telling us anything new, or speaking of anything that holds meaning. Its the same garbage every post, don't you see that?

Why can't you make a meaningful post about the candidates? Why not discuss issues of foreign policy?

Looks, it's going to be Obama/Clinton v. McCain. Can we focus on that and not who was seen in public picking their nose?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Not sure how Obama is worse than a POW turncoat ...

I have another thread about McCain and the Peabody Oil fiasco.
THIS is about OBAMA.
He claims 'no oil money' and that simply isn't true. It's a lie.
He lies like the rest. No hope. No change.

Originally posted by Sublime620
It's out of context. Anyone's name can be drug the dirt,

EXPOSING the FACTS about Obama's oil money is not 'out of context'.
It's showing that, unlike what he says, he's just like eveyrone else.

She's not telling us anything new,

Again - I AM NOT THE TOPIC.
AND - the exposing the fact that, even though obama says otherwise, he did inded take oil money, IS NEW. It's new to those who buy his lies.

If you are so damn bored .. go to a different thread.

or speaking of anything that holds meaning. I

That's subjective - and plain wrong.

ts the same garbage every post,

Again - I AM NOT THE TOPIC.
And if you don't like that Obama is being exposed .. go to a different thread.

Why can't you make a meaningful post about the candidates?

You are being subjective again. And I AM NOT THETOPIC.
Exposing Obama's lies and his CFR connections IS meaningful.

Why not discuss issues of foreign policy?

Go start a thread about Foreign Policy if you wish. This one is about Obama's OIL MONEY.

Can we focus on that and not who was seen in public picking their nose?

:shk: Being caught in a lie is not meaningless.
Being caught in lie after lie is not the same as 'publically picking your nose'.
(btw - eeeeeeeeeewwww)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join