It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas 2 Nephilim, Is there a film? Or is this just a message?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 today and came across this poster in the game, apart from seeming odd and out of place, does anyone know if there is a film or game coming out called Nephilim? I had a look and cant see anything on the net., be cool if they are.

Mars Awakens July 26th

[edit on 4-4-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It could be:

en.wikipedia.org...

...?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you !!! That's really interesting since they are mentioned in the bible and now are mentioned in a PC game...(wondering what the message they're trying to send .. )

(Gen 6:4) The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

the human genetic code was being sabotaged....

then great the flood happened and the Nephilim ...SOME HOW survived... another intresting point...how was that even possible when the entire earth was flooded....

(Num 13:33) And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The Philistines pretty much fit the description..

1Sa 17:1 The Philistines gathered for battle in Socoh, a town in Judah; they camped at a place called Ephes Dammim, between Socoh and Azekah.
1Sa 17:2 Saul and the Israelites assembled and camped in Elah Valley, where they got ready to fight the Philistines.
1Sa 17:3 The Philistines lined up on one hill and the Israelites on another, with a valley between them.
1Sa 17:4 A man named Goliath, from the city of Gath, came out from the Philistine camp to challenge the Israelites. He was over nine feet tall
1Sa 17:5 and wore bronze armor that weighed about 125 pounds and a bronze helmet.
1Sa 17:6 His legs were also protected by bronze armor, and he carried a bronze javelin slung over his shoulder.
1Sa 17:7 His spear was as thick as the bar on a weaver's loom, and its iron head weighed about fifteen pounds. A soldier walked in front of him carrying his shield.
1Sa 17:8 Goliath stood and shouted at the Israelites, "What are you doing there, lined up for battle? I am a Philistine, you slaves of Saul! Choose one of your men to fight me.
1Sa 17:9 If he wins and kills me, we will be your slaves; but if I win and kill him, you will be our slaves.
1Sa 17:10 Here and now I challenge the Israelite army. I dare you to pick someone to fight me!"
1Sa 17:11 When Saul and his men heard this, they were terrified.

Now you have to understand something, 90% of Saul's army was experienced warriors. Seeing a warrior standing 9ft tall~!! I'd be terrified!!

The children of Israel never did completely wipe out The Nephilim, which means their genetic code still MIGHT exist today.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Thanks Komodo good post.

Does anyone know if the July 26th date has anything to do with Nephilin? or could this be a release date for a film?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nephilim are going to return

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Internet Movie Database (IMDB) has this entry:

www.imdb.com...

[edit on 4/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind is that something about Mars will be publicly revealed on July 26th. With the recent news of Phobos supposedly being an artificial spaceship, I wouldn't be surprised if that was being announced, just like Hoagland predicts the ESA will do so by the end of this year. Hm. It really is a bit strange poster to be in the game, it's like those 2010 references in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

: As we enter the 21st century and a new millennium, Satan has
: devised the delusion that mankind is entering into an
: important evolutionary phase - a New Age. The push for
: "global enlightenment" has now extended to the
: vast reaches of the universe, into what could be deemed as
: a "space" religion. However, once this nebulous
: veil is lifted, a definite correlation emerges between the
: UFO/Alien phenomenon and occultic/satanic activity.

: The ancient civilizations of the Egyptians, Babylonians,
: Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas shared several intriguing
: characteristics: 1) They were extremely advanced
: scientifically and technologically.
: 2) Animal and human sacrifices were performed at an alarming
: rate, preceding their demise.
: 3) They believed they had acquired metaphysical knowledge from
: the "gods", whom they perceived as coming from
: the stars and also the subterranean level of the earth.
: 4) These cultures disintegrated or became abruptly extinct
: while at the pinnacle of their existence.

: Many of these revered and feared entities were described as
: looking like winged-reptilians or dragons. Similarly, Satan
: and his minions were depicted in an identical manner, as
: seen in artwork throughout the centuries.

: A monograph entitled, Reality of the Serpent Race, by Branton,
: reveals, "In Genesis 3 we read about the 'Nachash';
: Hebrew word for 'Serpent'. The original Nachash was not
: actually a snake as most people believe, but an extremely
: intelligent, cunning creature, possessed with the ability
: to to speak and reason." Another significant parallel
: from the Holy Bible is shown in Jeremiah 8:17,
: "Behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you,
: which will bite you, saith the Lord." The definition
: of a cockatrice is a reptilian bird-like creature or
: winged-serpent. This could very well represent the Phoenix,
: described in Egyptian mythology.

: A theory proposed by Bible scholar I.D.E. Thomas asserts that
: the race of the "Nephilim" (meaning Giants and/or
: fallen ones), mentioned in Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33,
: closely resemble the alien race of the blond Pleiadian
: Nordics, reported to be eight to nine feet tall. The Nazis
: attempted to revive this mystical Aryan race in the 1930's
: and 1940's. Mr. Thomas believes that a hybrid offspring
: culminated from relations between the Nephilim and the
: "daughters of man" resulting in increased
: wickedness upon the earth; and thus evoking God's wrath in
: the form of the "Great Flood".

: Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians)
: indicate a high level of personal contact with various
: alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday
: rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism
: known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who
: inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They
: believe the first established civilization was Atlantis.
: Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans
: suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures
: already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became
: the American Indians, according to their interpretation of
: history.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I believe 2012 will be what the Bible referrs to as the Great deception....which leads to the falling away in faith worldwide as prophecied....

The Mayans say that their serpent god Quetzacoatl will return in 2012

These are fallen angels and seek to impress upon the world false doctrines and false enlightenment.....They have done it in the past with many different cultures.

Jesus says that His coming will be in days like the days of Noah....in genesis 6:4 it explains there were fallen angels on the earth messing with mans DNA(and also animals)voked God to destroy the earths inhabitants by flood.

I believe these beings may reurn in 2012 though when the planetary alignment occurs many occultist believe it can open portals......this alignment and winter's solstice just happen to occur at 11:11am on 12/21/2012

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's probably nothing. Fake movie posters are often seen in video-games and movies. For instance, a Tony Hawk video game in 2007 had a poster for Gun 2. I Am Legend had a poster for a Superman/Batman film in the background.

It's not a hint. It's not a clue. It's not a prophecy of things to come. It is just the developers being creative, adding flavor to the world they are building. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just like that show "The Lone Gunmen" made by 33rd degree free mason Chris Carter, whcih had a show thats referred to on youtube as the pilot peisode....which aired 6 months b4 9/11 and the episodes plot is the government remotely is controlling a passenger plane to hit the WTC Buildings....they even mentioning it being a perfect enemy because you can always say someone is threatening terror...they also mention it being a good reason to go into Afghanistan....watch it yourself

Freemasons love to put their clues everywhere, they mix truth with lies

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inspector11
Freemasons love to put their clues everywhere, they mix truth with lies

We always hear about the powers-that-be supposedly putting clues about something they are covering-up or hints about some nefarious deed they are about to commit. I don't think it's ever been said but it needs to; that is utterly idiotic. I have to question the intelligence of any person that seriously entertains that idea.

We are expected to believe these powers that control the world and are able to keep it secret behave like a James Bond antagonist or a comic book super villain, revealing their dastardly scheme. It's silly, no matter how much equivocating or special pleading you employ to explain it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I suggest doing research from non-mainstream sources, maybe read a few books on freemasonry, and the New World Order, Illuminati , etc.

Then maybe you would see the irrefutable evidence that is prevalent all through the music industry, Motion Picture Industry, gaming Industries, etc. They are using these types of media tools to indoctrinate people to their views and morals which are Luciferian in nature.

I have been doing research on this for over 15 years so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. You might want to do research on the "Illuminati card game" made in 1995 which shows many of the events that have happened recently(in the past 10 years) such as 9/11, which shows twin towers burning, there's a chem trail card, there's a vaccination card etc....do the research!

I could go on and on telling you truths that you are not aware of but I suggest you dig for yourself!

Good Luck

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" -Albert Einstein

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I have been doing research on this for over 15 years so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

You don't know what you are talking about.

It is very seductive to think that you know more than everyone else, that you are clued in on what is Really-Going-On. It is confirmation bias and anomaly-hunting, you see what you want to see, find patterns that are not really there, built on misinformation, misunderstanding, lies and lack of context.

You might want to do research on the "Illuminati card game" made in 1995 which shows many of the events that have happened recently(in the past 10 years) such as 9/11, which shows twin towers burning, there's a chem trail card, there's a vaccination card etc....do the research!

Imagine that, a card game about conspiracies discussing conspiracies. Obviously, must be a conspiracy behind it.

Sadly, this only illustrates how misinformed you are, seeing things that are not really there without any thought to context. The card in question, "Terrorist Nuke" does indeed show a terrorist attack on what appears to be one of the World Trade Center towers. However, it not "prediction." It shows no planes crashing into the towers. The top part of the building is at an angle, as if it is falling over. This is similar to the plan of the '93 WTC bombing, where terrorists hoped the underground explosion would topple the WTC tower into other buildings. If anything, this card was inspired by the '93 attack, not predicting the '01 attack.

Illuminati also has a card for the Cthulhu Cult. Tell me, do you really think there is a Cthulhu too?

Again, you are reducing these nefarious agents into stock, cliched villains, giving away their plots before executing them. It's ridiculous. Nixon didn't put clues in the press that he had agents breaking into Watergate. Reagan didn't put hints in movies about Iran-Contra. Feature films weren't giving us clues that Clinton was having an affair with Lewinsky.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just kind of knocking things around in my head.. but did anyone notice the date?

July 26th.

July (7) + 26 = 33.... isn't that the high number of the masons?

I am sure it has no meaning, just an odd coincidence.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Internet Movie Database (IMDB) has this entry:

www.imdb.com...

[edit on 4/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

Its like everyone just skipped this post, or ignored it

its just my opinion, but I do believe it is this movie.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Maybe..but it's supposed to be released september, not july 26th... and even if it was the movie..look at the plot:

The story begins with the first signs of the warfare evolving between good and evil. Set in modern times two archangels, an atypical priest, an ex-homicide detective, and a resurrected spirit form an unlikely alliance uniting to obstruct the upsurge of the fallen angels and the termination of free will. The final battle was destined when the seeds of the initial race of Nephilim were planted by Beshwa, the first fallen angel to mate with a human in the early times on earth. Now Markus must lead the war against a fallen angel named Azazel who moves to release Beshwa from his shackles so he can mate again, this time with a Succubus, Semyaza, for the new race of Nephilim to begin. If born, the Nephilim will prevail over all mortals, and wreak unmitigated havoc and unstoppable evil. With the birth of Nephilim the final battle for eternity would commence.

Like if that wasn't "ancient aliens" in your face...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

At the bottom of the page it actually has a mention that it was advertised in the game the OP has. It actually says,

Board: Nephilim (2010)
Main Boards | Help
Subject Posted by Date
Advertised in Rainbow Six Vegas 2
by deneen0 (Wed Dec 30 2009 19:30:28)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse
Act 4 Scene 2 at the convention center

www.imdb.com...

[/conspiracy speculation and conjecture]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

When you have done research on these topics for this many years and have The Holy Spirit guiding you, you tend to know more than the average person, Jesus(Yahushua) wasn't kidding when He said, "You seek, and you shall find."

Many people don't have the time or patience in the research I do which is literally every day.

I can see the occult symbolism everywhere. I know its history. I know its intent. I can see the subtle psychological themes that manipulate and set opinions en masse. I can see the gender blurring. I can see the role confusion. I can see the double standards. I can see the predictive programming. I can see the culture creation of the future that is just a stutter step away.

I can see the Media Sleight of Hand.

You can go ahead and take the blue pill and go back to sleep in your ignorance, of believeing society, music, movies, video games, the corrupt education system, etc. haven't made you who you are.

I mean look at your pic, it has satanic "one eye" symbolization....hat tilted to cover his one eye....if you wake up and become aware of the subliminal messages and symbols that have effected your subconscious, you can notice them and they no longer effect you on a subconscious level. And you'll start to see they are in all kinds of things.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

All this coming from a guy that was most likely swooning over 0bama when he stepped on scene.....LOL!

You probably ate that subliminal and direct programming right up...huh.
Some people just can't recognize when they are being directly programmed by everything from music to movies.

So is he the savior of the world you were hoping for? LMAO

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join