It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omega Agency - Sounds great!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've just read the page here on ATS about the Omega Agency (www.abovetopsecret.com...), and it sounds like a really good thing!

The article makes massive assumptions about who the OA/NWO are, what they have planned, general MO etc, but if it is as they say I couldn't be any happier!

Goodbye flakes and sponges drawing money from the system. The guy who broke into my car the other week would have a 9mm hole in his head, everyone in work, no criminals on the streets. Also it will prohibit all the pikey families from having 12 kids who are all destined to rape the system and put nothing back in. I am 100% totally honest when I say that IF it does go down like this, I will be the one at the front of the line cheering!

What do YOU think?

Benjj

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
"The Omega Agency consists of a network set up much like the CIA. There are thousands world-wide who take their orders directly from the ruling council of the Omega Agency. This council consists of 10 to 12 people. George Bush and Alexander C. Haig are two names known to sit on the council of the Omega Agency. The OA is the driving force behind what is commonly called the "New World Order." The OA's office is located at Langley AFB. "

What no FEMA involvement?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Benjj you are stupid the NWO is gonna take away all your rights and you will probably always be wached by the gouverment and then thiers the greys who want the NWO just so it would make it easier to enslave us all or for what ever they want to do.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Do you actually love the idea of being 'enhived' Benji? Think again!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
yes yes of course they say it would be nice to live in a world run by the nwo....ha ha ha...of course if they came into power they would break all promises... and look at this link
www.rense.com...

does this sound like a good guy. look what alexander haig said under his pic.. and he said it on fox news

and Bush senior talked about the nwo like 4 times in public speaches.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Nothing I read in any of those links is worse that what we have going on now.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well, it couldnt be any worse than communism.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
getting shot in the right foot couldn't be any worse than getting shot in the left foot but i don't want to get shot in either foot, you know...

new topics

top topics

join