It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Skewed Timeline on Purpose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe I'm an old school conspiracy nut, but I've always had a soft spot for John Titor prophecies. Until, the time came and went for the events to happen, and nothing surfaced.

Until recentely, I've noticed that some events which John Titor talked about sound similar to current events.

My question is do you think its possible that he intentionally skewed the timeline for his predictions to prevent him from interfering? Sort of like a preventative measure?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If he didnt want to interfere, he wouldnt have said anything to begin with.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
True, I don't want to presume to know why he skewed the timeline, but events that are occuring now seem to match his statements, but the dates definately do not match.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Examples?

It's sorta hard to either justify or debunk your idea without specific examples of where you see things matching up..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
My question is do you think its possible that he intentionally skewed the timeline for his predictions to prevent him from interfering? Sort of like a preventative measure?

First, I would think that a timewalker would have spawned a new (unique) time-line just by suddenly being there this time (as opposed to not the first time). It is a given that some things will and must be different on this newly spawned time-line than the last, simply because the equation has been changed by the addition of an unexpected new variable.

Secondly, just mentioning a thing that is likely to happen can change or prevent that thing from happening. I could say you would be run over by a bus tomorrow, but if you heed that warning and stayed home tomorrow, it wouldn't happen and I would have been wrong, unlike like the first time when it did happen but I wasn't there to tell you.

Thirdly, sometimes mentioning a thing will happen can make it happen too. The power of suggestion can be a very persuading force. Sometimes an instigating measure may be called for. (I.E. maybe to save the future Earth from ecological collapse, an economic collapse is necessary in the past)

top topics

join