It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye to all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well, after almost 3 years of happily getting all the information on stuff that no one else would talk about, and getting all the alternative news, I am sad to say that this will be my final thread. I've gotta say this is the only online community that I could say that I'm proud of being a part of. As the saying goes I'm on to bigger and better things. As some of you know I'm joining the navy to be in the Nuclear Power Program, so my life is going to be very busy for awhile. This will be my last day with any kind of okay internet connection, so I figured I might as well take advantage of it.

Later much, thanks for being such a big part of my life ats. Peace!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Moe: You'll be back. And so will you and you and YOU!

Barney: of course ill be back if you didn't close Id never leave!

Good luck with the Navy, In olden times Sailors going out to sea would sing this ancient sea chantey.

Seriously good luck man all the best!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Good Luck to you and after 3 years I hope the ATS withdrawl symptoms aren't too bad.
AD

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truttseeker

Wishing you all the best on your new venture. You should have a fair chance to mull things over. Just thought I'd point out some interesting food for thought:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Adios!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You take care ok, And pop in when you can and let us know how you are doing, even if thats years down the line

Follow your heart and follow your dreams, and remember that you always have a bunch of friends back here

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When you're stuck on a ship at sea, you will be trying to figure out any way you can to get internet access and get on ATS.

You know you will.

Anyways, good luck with the Navy, hope you enjoy the experience and remember, "hot racking" does not have sexual connotations attached to it.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I know you'll be busy for a while in the navy, but when you finish wirth Navy Basic an AIT, I hope you find access to a computer so that you can continue here at ATS. And all the best to you while you are in the Navy. I hope it pans out for you as.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truttseeker

Good luck! and i hope this is not your last post!
May the force be with you

new topics

top topics

join