It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Bloodlines and

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.

“This information comes from Burke's Peerage, which is the Bible of aristocratic genealogy, based in London. Every presidential election in America, since and including George Washington in 1789 to Bill Clinton, has been won by the candidate with the most British and French royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of France. So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles. The same goes with the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day. They were involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes” -Researcher/Author David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center”

If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead us?

“The Americas have always been owned and governed by the same royal families of Britain and Europe that conventional history states as being among those defeated during the wars of so-called ‘Independence.’” -Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”

“If it really is the Land of the Free and if, as is claimed, anyone really can become the president, you would fairly expect that the 43 presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush would express that genetic diversity. You're having a laugh. The presidents of the United States are as much a royal dynasty as anything in Europe, from whence their bloodlines came.” -David Icke, “Tales from the Time Loop”

Researchers like David Icke, Michael Tsarion, and Fritz Springmeier, along with foundations like the New England Historical Genealogy Society, Burkes Peerage, the Roman Piso Homepage, and other reliable genealogical sources have documented these royal presidential bloodlines. Actually, by branching out far enough on the presidential family tree, the dedicated researcher will find that all 43 presidents share kinship, belonging to the same general ancestry, often called the 13th Illuminati bloodline, the Merovingian line, and/or the Windsor-Bush bloodline.

“If you go deeply enough into the genealogical research you will find that ALL the presidents are from this line …A spokesman for Burkes Peerage, the bible of royal and aristocratic genealogy based in London, has said that every presidential election since and including George Washington in 1789 has been won by the candidate with the most royal genes. Now we can see how and why. United States presidents are not chosen by ballot, they are chosen by blood!” -David Icke, “The Windsor-Bush Bloodline”

Granted the relationships are sometimes distant 10th or 15th cousins, but in a country with hundreds of millions to choose from, this simply cannot be chance or coincidence. Gary Boyd Roberts, a genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society thoroughly traced these connections in his book “Ancestors of American Presidents.” George W. Bush himself is directly related to 16 former U.S. presidents including George Washington, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Grover Cleveland, Teddy Roosevelt, William H. Taft, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford.

Bush is closely related to the king of Albania and has kinship with every member of the British royal family and the House of Windsor. He is related to 20 British Dukes, the 13th cousin of Britain’s Queen Mother, and of her daughter Queen Elizabeth. He is 13th cousin once removed from Prince Charles and has direct descent from King Henry III, Charles II, and Edward I of England. Through the House of Windsor and King Henry III, the Bush’s and Bill Clinton are genetically related as well.

“According to Burke's Peerage, even according to the official genealogy, Bill Clinton is genetically related to the House of Windsor, the present royal family in Britain; to every Scottish monarch; to King Henry III of England; and to Robert I of France.” -David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center”

In 2004 George W. Bush ran as a “Republican” against “Democrat” John Forbes Kerry – his 16th cousin. These cousins, related to the same British and French monarchs, are also secret society brothers in the infamous Skull and Bones fraternity. John Kerry descends from King Henry II of England and Richard the Lionheart, leader of the third Christian crusade in 1189. He also has links to royalty in Albania, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Persia, and France, but still not enough royal genes to top George Bush. Earlier in 2000 we see the same story - George W. Bush ran neck and neck with Al Gore; another supposed democrat and cousin of the Bush family.

“Al Gore is a descendant of Edward I, Roman Emperors Louis I, II, and Charles II and is direct descendant of Charlemagne which makes him a distant cousin of Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. So the top “democratic” candidates against Bush in 2000 and 2004 were actually his cousins!” -Michael Tsarion, “Where History Ends DVD”

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

“Never in the history of the United States have two presidential candidates been as well endowed with royal alliances. There has always been a significant “royal factor,” in those who aspired to the White House, with Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan, among others, all boasting blue blood links. Al Gore…a descendant of Edward I, he is also a cousin of former U.S. President Richard Nixon, who resigned from the White House in 1974 for his part in the Watergate scandal. However, Al Gore does have direct links to the Holy Roman Empire. He is descendant of Roman Emperors Louis II, Charles II, and Louis I and is therefore also a direct descendant of Charlemagne, the eighth-century Emperor. The problem is that Gore’s Charlemagne links also make him a cousin of George W. Bush.” -Harold Brooks-Baker, Burke’s Peerage Publishing Director from p. 7, NEXUS magazine, Vol. 8, No 1, January-February edition

By placing bloodline members on both sides of America’s faux political dichotomy, the old monarchs have guaranteed their right to throne under the guise of democratic elections. Back in 1996 we see the same tactic as “Democrat” Bill Clinton defeated “Republican” Bob Dole, his cousin.

“Even Bill Clinton and Bob Dole, who ‘opposed’ each other at the 1996 election, are distant cousins. They can trace their ancestry to England’s King Henry III, who reigned from 1227 to 1273, and US Presidents William Henry and Benjamin Harrison …Clinton has far more royal blood than Dole and is directly descended from the same bloodline as the House of Windsor, every Scottish monarch, and King Robert I of France. This is why he was the Brotherhood’s choice.” -David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” (191-192)

The Windsor-Bush bloodline reaches from the American presidents, back to British/European royalty, and it doesn’t stop there. It continues back through Roman emperors, all the way to Babylonian Kings and Egyptian Pharaohs near the beginning of recorded history.

From Marie Antoinette and King Louis XVI, the French line continues back through Louis XV-I, Charles XI-I, Henry IV-I, Philip V-I, Robert II and many other French monarchs. It passes the de Medici family, specifically Queen Catherine de Medici of France, who supported Columbus’ expedition to the “New World” along with bloodline Queen Isabella of Castile, King Ferdinand of Spain, and the House of Lorraine. It was also Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand who started the 350 year Spanish Inquisition, which ordered the murder of millions who refused to convert to Christianity. And from the House of Lorraine, Duke Godfroi de Bouillon became the first Crusader King of Jerusalem.

“Father George and wife Barbara [Bush] are both descendants of Godfroi de Bouillon who, in 1099, led European noblemen in the successful Crusade to recapture Jerusalem from the Islamic faith and moved into the King’s palace at Temple Mount … Godfroi de Bouillon was the first king of Jerusalem and the Duke of Lower Lorraine, a major region for the Illuminati bloodline …So when George W. Bush, a descendant of the de Bouillon through his mother and father, talked of a “Crusade” against “Islamic” terrorism…this was no slip of the tongue…as was reported” - David Icke “Alice In Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster”

The British line goes back from Prince William and Harry, through Prince Charles and Princess Diana, to Queen Elizabeth II, King George VI and V, King Edward VII, Queen Victoria, King Edward III, II, I, and King George III, II, I. Then it passes through King James I who ordered and financed the now most-widely read version of the Bible. Before James came Mary Stuart, King Henry III, II, I, King John (signer of the Magna Carta) and back to the Plantagenet and Habsburg dynasties under the Roman Empire. Other branches carried the bloodline to Scotland, Austria, Germany, Spain, Sweden and even Mexico:

“This same bloodline also includes key Scottish families like the Lords of Galloway and the Comyns; Marie-Louise of Austria, who married Napoleon Bonaparte; Kaiser Wilhelm II, the king of Germany at the time of the First World War; and Maximilian, the Habsburg emperor of Mexico, who died in 1867. On and on it goes into country after country. This bloodline connects into every surviving royal family in Europe, including King Juan Carlos of Spain and the Dutch, Swedish, and Danish royal lines.” -David Icke, “The Windsor-Bush Bloodline”

Before the Habsburgs, the House of Lorraine and Charlemagne were the Merovingians (Meroveus/Merovee) who originally brought the bloodline to France and Northwest Europe. Back in 4th century Rome the bloodline passed through Emperor Constantine, the first professed Christian emperor who initiated the Roman Empire’s transition into a Christian State and presided over the first Council of Nicaea. He was preceded by the Roman Piso family whom will be discussed at length later. Before them came Herod the Great of Biblical fame and Ptolemy XIV, son of the most well-known Roman emperor Julius Caesar. Caesar actually married into the bloodline through Cleopatra, the most well-known Egyptian Queen. A little further down this very same bloodline brings us to Alexander the Great:

“One common link in this bloodline is Philip of Macedonia (382-336BC),who married Olympias, and their son was Alexander the Great (356-323BC), a tyrant who plundered that key region of Greece, Persia, Syria, Phoenicia, Egypt, Babylon, the former lands of Sumer, and across into India before dying in Babylon at the age of 33. During his rule of Egypt he founded the city of Alexandria, one the greatest centers for esoteric knowledge in the ancient world. Alexander was taught by the Greek philosopher, Aristotle, who in turn was taught by Plato and he by Socrates. The bloodline and the hidden advanced knowledge have always gone together.” -David Icke, “The Windsor-Bush Bloodline”

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Back the bloodline goes past Alexander, past Nebuchadnezzar IV, III and other Kings of Babylon, all the way to ancient African Kings and Pharaohs of Egypt - Ramesis II, I, Tuthmosis IV, III, II, I, Amenhotep III, II, I and many more. For millennia these Kings, Queens, Pharaohs, and Emperors have obsessively interbred with themselves to preserve and spread their bloodline. They have ruled over us since the beginning of recorded history, claiming they were given divine right to the throne by God or gods.

“This 'Divine right' is simply the right to rule by DNA. We have a head of state in Britain to this day who is only there because of her DNA and the whole freeloading hierarchy of the royal family is structured according to a person's DNA relationship to the king or queen …what is royal rule by DNA if not outrageous racial and genetic elitism? This 'Divine' right to rule has nothing to do with the 'Divine' and everything to do with the real origin of these bloodlines. They claim to descend from the 'gods' of the ancient world and who or what these 'gods' were and are, I will explain in detail later. The 'royal' families have interbred incessantly with each other since ancient times because they are seeking to retain the DNA corruption that can apparently be quickly diluted by breeding outside of itself. How interesting that the families of the Illuminati and the power elite do the same to this day. Why? They are the same bloodlines. The royal 'Divine' bloodlines of ancient Sumer and Babylon (now Iraq), Egypt, the Indus Valley and elsewhere expanded into Europe to become the royal and aristocratic families that ruled that continent and most of the world through the British Empire and those of France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and so on. As the people began to challenge and reject the open dictatorship of royal rule the bloodlines began to move 'underground' by operating among the population in all the areas that control modern society …You will find a similar story all over the world. Credo Mutwa, the official historian of the Zulu nation, told me how so many black African leaders that were placed in power after the colonial masters gave the continent 'independence', came from the bloodlines of African kings and queens who claimed to descend from the same 'gods' as their white counterparts.” -David Icke, “Tales from the Time Loop”

This "Presidential Bloodlines" thread is the first chapter of my new book, "The Atlantean Conspiracy" with hundreds of full color photos available for FREE download at: www.sendspace.com...

Download and send the link to anyone and everyone! Also check out my website: www.myspace.com/sheeplerevolt Thanks, Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Actually, yes I can imagine...I posted along similar lines yesterday.

Yours gives more detail...which is cool.
Mine is more philosophical aspect about it. The two threads go good together...I think.

Thanks for posting

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As I said in the other thread, it's pretty common knowledge once you start to dig into genealogy, that if you can trace back a few hundred years, you're very likely to be related to a number of famous people.

And if you can trace back to the 11th century or so, chances are, you're related to almost everyone with european lineage. They claim that most everyone can claim Charlemagne in their family history.

I found this out first hand when researching my family tree. For instance:

I am:

Zackary Taylor's 4th Cousin
Richard M Nixon's 7th Cousin
George Walker Bush's 9th Cousin
JFK's 9th Cousin
Lyndon B Johnson's 6th Cousin
Queen Elizabeth II's 9th Cousin

Etc. Among many others.

THAT said, it's true that, historically, all the blue bloods married all the blue bloods. They are more tightly related than most.

I also am a firm believer in the myth of wealth migration. The rich stay rich, the poor stay poor - with the rare exception. Old money remains OLD money, and these powerful and wealthy influential families have been dancing in those circles for many centuries.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Your idea of how quickly family trees branch out is ridiculous sir. If you're that close to the Queen, that's closer than Bush who was knighted. Bush is only her 13th cousin and you're 9th? You are either a disinformant, a mason, uninformed, lying, or some combination of these.

Think about how many people are in the world. We're not all related to Charlamagne buddy. The fact that 34 presidents are is no coincidence. There are 300 million in America and 75% of us aren't of royal lineage ok dude? The presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single election. Jump off the coincidence train and spread your disinfo elsewhere.

Also don't just read this post, download the book I attached if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Presidential bloodlines is just the beginning.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If Hillary is related to Angelina Jolie why is she so haggish? Obama related to Bush bloodline? Who'd a thunk it. So very weird.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Your idea of how quickly family trees branch out is ridiculous sir. If you're that close to the Queen, that's closer than Bush who was knighted. Bush is only her 13th cousin and you're 9th? You are either a disinformant, a mason, uninformed, lying, or some combination of these.

Think about how many people are in the world. We're not all related to Charlamagne buddy. The fact that 34 presidents are is no coincidence. There are 300 million in America and 75% of us aren't of royal lineage ok dude? The presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single election. Jump off the coincidence train and spread your disinfo elsewhere.

Also don't just read this post, download the book I attached if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Presidential bloodlines is just the beginning.

First, there's no need to be rude or condesending. I actually don't appreciate being called a liar or ignorant for simply adding my two cents to your thread. And while I am no expert in genealogy, I have spent about ten years on and off researching my own family tree.

Second, not 'sir' but 'miss' or 'ma'am', if you'd rather.

I'm not sure what you're getting at with the 'bush is only but you are' thing. Family lineages are very diveragent. And I doubt Bush was Knighted for being her cousin, but rather for being his position of influence.

Our relation that we both have in common is

Robert Shannon
Born: 1630
Munster, [parish], [county], Ireland

Think about how many people are in the world. We're not all related to Charlamagne buddy.

Actually, that's EXACTLY why we're all related. Though, to be frank, it's more a math thing than literally, but as 2 + 2 equals 4, it's pretty hard to not see how your ancestors add up the same way.

You were directly descended from two parents, four grandparents, eight great-grandparents, and so on. So as you go back in time, the number of your ancestors increases. But also, as you go back in time the total population of the world decreases, meaning that the farther back you look, the more likely you are to encounter someone who was a common ancestor of any two random people alive today.

www.theatlantic.com...

www.uh.edu...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In respect to Dalen's Ant thread, and the article he linked. I had just seen the same article a few days ago, but on ap.google...

So there was most definitely a 'press release' sent out, or the story was put on the 'wire' recently regarding the current candidates bloodlines. Someone, somewhere wanted this info out...

And I can also understand Jadette's point about the melting pot intermingling of the world, and us all being interconnected.

But how common is it for one of the Candidates to be connected only through one side of their familiy? I doubt Obama's father has any kinship with the Cheney's. So it all comes from his Mother's side. I find Obama's Maternal grandparents to be very interesting people that I can't seem to find much info on, yet appear to be fairly connected in Kansas.

I also found it very interesting that Hollywood's current Royal House are in the same bloodlines. I now find it no coincidence that Angelina Jolie is an Ambassador, is a member of the CFR, or even played the role of Lara Croft fighting the 'Illuminati'... Or Brad Pitt starring in Seven Years in Tibet as the accidental Nazi Teacher of the Dali Llama...

What is most telling is the fact that John McCain seems to be the least connected according to the Article. That one could surmise that Brad Pitt has a better chance of one day being President. So is he bloodline connected? Or is his bloodline more recent, due to his dad and granddad. We need that information. As soon as we know who is the most connected, the sooner we can predict the next president of the United States!

DocMoreau

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Fascinating subject, and with many references! But please, how do these figures compare to your 'average' American immigrant of a similar period? I didn't read all your posts in details, but I didn't see any reference to a 'control group'. Maybe everyone descended from a family that immigrated to America around similar periods can claim the same ancestry.

But then we might have to exclude the Irish, who outnumbered everyone at that time I believe. Are all the Presidents descended from rich and possible English immigrants?

Big subject!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well lets agree to disagree if we can’t say that the Charlemagne thing is just silly. If you have European heritage the odds are pretty overwhelming that you are descended from him. Even were you to be among the potential 20% that misses out -it still is a pretty common thing. It would actually be spookier if by some selected breeding they found people not descended from him to be our leaders. THAT would be statistically scary.

Some cites from.
itotd.com...

(the actual person cited in Jadette’s Atlantic Article under West)
humphrysfamilytree.com...

The rest - meh. It is interesting but since all Europeans are from Charlemagne all Royals are too. It would be creepy if we could say this English/Spanish/French King from, say 1800 or later is the direct ancestor of everyone who ran for President/ran England etc. That would be scary.

NB I believe there really is a sort of "bloodline" for President and it speaks some to breeding and gatekeeping & who you were born to be (somewhat) and who you can get to write the Letter of Recommendation and who was an Alumni that is Going to the IVY League or a Military Academy as an undergrad or grad:

2008 Obama, Hillary, McCain
2004 Kerry Bush
2000 Gore Bush
1996-1992 Clinton, Bush,
1988 Dukakis, Bush
Dole in 1996 is the only exception & his top 2 GOP Competitors Forbes and Buchanan (Columbia grad school)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am not really sure why it should be such a big deal that any of our presidents are descendants of royalty. We were, after all, originally 13 colonies of the British Empire. We fought the British for our independence. Stands to reason that many would have strong British lineages.

I myself also descend from Charlemagne. Doesn't make me any better than anyone else. Any big deal about ones genealogy in politics makes about as much sense, to me, as my saying that just because my earliest ancestors to America arrived in 1610, I deserve to be treated better than anyone else. I don't!!

cormac

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
For those of you with any sense, these people claiming incredibly close relations with the Queen and Charlemagne are disinformants. They are not of royal lineage and neither are you! However, all 43 presidents have come from either French or English royal bloodlines and the candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election. This is not coincidence! 75% of the Presidents descended from one man... think about this... there were hundreds of millions of people on the Earth at that time, yet 75% of the presidents descend from one person!?

These agents are telling you, "Oh, I'm related to the Queen" and "almost everybody in the world is related to Charlemagne," to pacify this information! Think about it for yourself.

One guy said "we fought the British for our independence. Stands to reason that many would have strong British lineages." Yes, many American's do have strong British or French lineage, but NOT royal lineage! American's fought the royal families control in the war of Independence, then from George Washington to George Bush we have had nothing but Royalty rule from the White House! Wake up people. If 75% of American's descended from one person.... that leaves 25% descended from the other hundreds of millions of people around in the 8th century.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

For those of you with any sense, these people claiming incredibly close relations with the Queen and Charlemagne are disinformants.

That's funny. How can anyone be accused of CLAIMING INCREDIBLY "CLOSE" RELATIONS with a man who's been dead for over 1300 years. Ever heard of distant relatives?

I would say from reading what you have posted so far, you have a poor grasp on what constitutes ROYALTY. After the king and queen, the prince'
s and princesses are next. Usually, the eldest prince would become the next king. Others would become nobles in the line of DUKE, etc. After a few generations, they wouldn't be considered royalty anymore, but part of the nobility. Generations later, many would no longer qualify as nobility. Hence, you can be DESCENDED from royalty and not BE royalty.

Also, genealogists have estimated that there are approximately 35,000,000 descendants of Charlemagne in America.

75% of the Presidents descended from one man...

So roughly 30+ presidents descend from someone who lived 1300+ years ago. Big deal!! Now if you'd said 30+ presidents descend from Henry VIII I might be impressed.

cormac

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormac mac airt
So roughly 30+ presidents descend from someone who lived 1300+ years ago. Big deal!! Now if you'd said 30+ presidents descend from Henry VIII I might be impressed.

cormac

Sure, like I posted in my thread the ant rebellion, there may be tons of people related to 'some' royalty.

But those at top are more related than others.

The point in the ant rebellion is that the royal ant spreads its seed to other colonies, etc. to help the masses not notice that its 'pure genetic' offspring are getting special treatment to be prepped for queenship...otherwise, as the documentary pointed out, there would be an ant rebellion.

So, the point is not that they are only related to some dude 1000s of years ago...

But that they are all related to each other.

Obama related to Bush & Cheney...and Churchhill and BradPitt (go see the BBC article in my post here.
And remember, this is the potential first 'black president' of the U.S., as they like to emphasize, because this helps to reinforce their slogan 'Change you can believe in' - sorry a slight sun tan doesnt cut it, get us a real black person in there...oops, cant do that? What about someone less connected with everyone...cant do that either...ah, thought so.)

Im sorry, but the lotto ticket just went into jackpot mode, and only 1 or 2 will win this ticket. Everyone else gets the $5 ticket for being related to one person 100s of years ago.

Does this clarify it?

This is really what is being said.
And lets face it, not even that many people even win the $5 ticket to be related to anyone. Heck, I doubt Im even related to Adam & Eve.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Don't get too stuck up on just the Presidential Bloodlines folks. This is just the first chapter of my book. Here's a smaller, better PDF version of it here: www.wittypedia.com...

The thread was originally called "Presidential Bloodlines and The Atlantean Conspiracy" but for word count or other reasons it only came out "Presidential Bloodlines and." Aw well. The Table of Contents include:

Presidential Bloodlines
The New World Order
Big Brother Surveillence Society
FEMA Concentration Camps
The Secret Society Network
The Free Masons
The Illuminati
Committee of 300
Skull and Bones
Bohemain Grove
The Federal Reserve
Round Table
CFR & RIIA
CIA
Bilderberg Group
Trilateral Commission
False Flag Operations
Problem, Reaction, Solution
The Lusitania and WWI
Pearl Harbor and WWII
Operation Northwoods
Gulf of Tonkin and the Vietnam War
Oklahoma City Bombing
9/11
Media Manipulation
Forced Government Indoctrination Camps
The Health Conspiracy
Fluoride
Vaccines
AIDS
Brotherhood Symbology
Illuminati Flame
Pyramid and All-Seeing Eye
The Dollar Bill
Sun and Stars
United State Incorporated
Schools, Courts, Churches and the Cult of Saturn
The Masonic Movie and Music Industries
Occult Numerology
12/13
32/33
7/7/7
9-11 Numerology & Symbology
Calendrical/Time Manipulation
Christopher Columbus and The New World
The Religious Conspiracy
Astrotheology
Santa, Jesus, Mithra and the Magic Mushroom
Atlantis
The Moon Landing Hoax
Aliens & Demons
Order Out of Chaos

Get it read folks. I promise your mind will be blown. Don't listen to the disinfo detractors to this and other threads of mine. Download the book and see for yourself. You will be glad you did.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
New shorter link for the book:

www.linktoit.com/atlanteanconspiracy

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I find your reasearch fasinating. I mean, it is quite possible that they are related, even that closly. I mean if you look at it, someone quoted earlier, and I give credit to whoever it was that, "the rich stay rich, and the poor stay poor" It is very true in many of my lineage and my neighbors.

For amazing connection: My neighbor finds an old geanology book dating from late 19th century, and my neighbor finds out I am 5th cousins with them! I mean, the odds of that in a statistical world are astronomical.

But there is one thing. "the rich stay rich, and the poor stay poor" we have all lived in the same area, attracting the same weath, and by good odds, we are now neighbors. It is the same with influential and weathly poloticans. Its basically like you are taking up your fathers work where he left off. I know many people who have factcual proof of royal bloodline, and you can see it in many peoples ethinicity.

I mean, look at the JFK family. All 3 sons, John, Robert, Ted, all senators, and their father, an ambassodor.

Then look at the Rosevelts, and the Bushes, and the Adams.

The odds are too good to be true. I give you good credit from you reasearch.

Willie

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

“The Illuminati can be traced back thousands of years to Sumer, Babylon, Egypt and still further into what we call pre-history. Through the centuries they have been working constantly to centralize global power and complete their 'Great Work' global dictatorship. Behind the apparent randomness of world events has been the Illuminati secret network that is privy to knowledge the rest of the people never hear about. The network is controlled by ancient interbreeding bloodlines and their offshoots headed today by some thirteen 'elite families', which are structured in a DNA hierarchy. These include the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, House of Lorraine, Habsburgs and the Thurn und Taxis dynasty from Bergamo.” -David Icke, “Tales from the Time Loop”

The bloodlines’ agenda, their “Great Work,” which is nothing short of world domination, has exoterically been called “The New World Order” by many politicians and Masonic authors. The Old World Order was characterized by monarchies, countries with independent standing armies, metals and fiat currency. The New World Order will be characterized by One-World government, open borders, a world army, world court, and a world cashless credit-based currency managed via microchips.

“The New World Order is not a 'conspiracy' in the strictest sense of the term - it is an agenda. The agenda is orchestrated by a power elite that thinks it has the divine right to commandeer total control of your life. But who are 'they'? Who are the 'power elite'? The UN, the EU, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Club of Rome. The list goes on and there have been many books written that cover the history of these groups and how they connect to each other … The agenda is a worldwide consolidation and centralization of power into the hands of an all-encompassing World Government. This system will evolve from the European Union, (already in place) the American Union, (derived from NAFTA) and the Asian Union. When these three models are in existence, they will be merged together to create the One World Government.” -Paul Joseph Watson, Order Out of Chaos (8-9)

“I would emphasize that I am exposing an Agenda, not a conspiracy as such. The conspiracy comes in manipulating people and events to ensure the Agenda is introduced. These conspiracies take three main forms: conspiring to remove people and organizations that are a threat to the Agenda (the assassination of Diana, Princess of Wales); conspiring to put people into positions of power who will make the Agenda happen (George Bush, Henry Kissinger, Tony Blair, etc.); and conspiring to create events which will make the public demand the Agenda is introduced through problem-reaction-solution (wars, terrorist bombs, economic collapses). In this way all these apparently unconnected events and manipulations become aspects of the same conspiracy to introduce the same Agenda.” -David Icke, “The Biggest Secret” (13)

When confronted with a conspiracy of this magnitude, many say it is impossible because someone would have spilled the beans. If there was a huge global conspiracy for world government, someone would come out and say something. The fact is that Congressmen, Senators, secret society members, and Illuminists themselves have publicly stated and written entire books about what they are doing! When asked how the American people would respond to the inconsistencies of the JFK assassination/Warren Commission report, CIA director Allen Dulles simply said, “The American people don’t read.” The conspirators know the general public doesn’t read and the books they write don’t attract popular readership.

“The past record of man is burdened with accounts of assassinations, secret combines, palace plots and betrayals in war. But in spite of this clear record, an amazing number of people have begun to scoff at the possibility of conspiracy at work today. They dismiss such an idea merely as a Conspiratorial View.” -Political Commentator G. Edward Griffin

“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.” -FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover

"Fifty men have run America and that's a high figure." - US Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy

There exists a semi-secret cabal of globalists bent on one world government under the United Nations, world military through expansion of NATO, World Bank/cashless currency and a micro-chipped population. The conspirators are a group of bankers, businessmen, politicians, media owners/personalities, Illuminati families, and secret society elites. They implement their power through the vehicles of Free Masonry, the Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Committee of 300 to name just a few. Their agenda for world governance has been known to secret society elites and Illuminati families for centuries as “The Great Work,” though nowadays it is politically referred to as “The New World Order.”

To learn more about the secret society network employed by the royals/vatican, reference this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

I agree. If Bob Dole only has "the merest drop of royal blood", then the rest of us undoubtedly have less. I read a New York Times article that quoted a genealogist who said approximately 5% of Americans have royal bloodlines.

I think it should be obvious by now that presidents in America are selected, not elected.

Presidential hopefuls share blueblood lines
By Edith M. Lederer, Associated Press writer
LONDON -- President Clinton and Bob Dole have more in common than wanting to be president. They are distant cousins.

But President Clinton has a snootier pedigree, according to genealogists, who say that gives him an election edge.

Both President Clinton and Mr. Dole can trace their ancestry to King Henry III and Presidents William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison, according to Burke's Peerage, a publishing house that traces the lineage of royal and noble families.

But President Clinton has far more royal blood than Mr. Dole because he is directly descended from King Robert I of France and is also related to every Scottish monarch and to the current British royal family.

Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke's Peerage, says President Clinton's bluer blood gives him an edge in November's election.

"The presidential candidate with the greatest number of royal genes has always been the victor, without exception, since George Washington," said Mr. Brooks-Baker, an American from Baltimore, Md., who has lived in Britain since 1968.

"Only the merest drop of royal blood flows in the veins of Senator Dole," he said.

Mr. Dole's sole royal link is to Henry III, who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. He is related to the king on his mother's side, through the Talbott and Harrison families of Maryland and Virginia, according to Burke's.

The Dole family's history of political service dates back to the mid-1600s when the candidate's ancestor, Richard Ewen, served as a speaker of the House of Burgesses Assembly in Maryland.

President Clinton's royal roots, Mr. Brooks-Baker said, include several medieval monarchs and Simon de Montford, a statesman and soldier under King Henry III who lived from 1208 to 1265 and married the king's sister Eleanor. Through de Montford, President Clinton is related to every ancient aristocratic family in Britain today.

On his mother's side, President Clinton is also related to President Andrew Jackson and Davy Crockett, the frontier folk hero who died in 1836 defending the Alamo during the war for Texan independence.

What are the chances that "the presidential candidate with the greatest number of royal genes has always been the victor, without exception, since George Washington?"

Infinitesimal. Elections are just another part of the matrix to give you the illusion of "freedom" and "democracy." The "Divine Right of Kings" to rule has never left. It was just hidden. Now major candidates from BOTH sides are pre-selected and sponsored by banksters, the CFR and the corporate media, and if necessary, the election results are "tweaked" by companies like Diebold. If the Abraham Lincoln's and JFK's don't perform as expected, disgruntled "lone gunmen" suddenly appear and the investigations are inexplicably bungled (like today's 40th anniversary of the assassination of RFK.)

<<   2 >>

join