It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Week 10 question!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
If you could have free plastic surgery what would you have done??(You will feel no pain. It has to be something superficial not useful.)

Pick something superficial, not useful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by ilovepizza]

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by ilovepizza]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Truly, I would not.

Oh all right, under the no no plastic surgery rule... I would augment my left ear lobe by a *ninth* of an inch.

[Edited on 2/23/04 by magestica]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I know that you said plastic surgery, but I'm hoping that my choice will help you to decide to make this question, cosmetic surgery..

I would like to have my teeth redone ! Completely brand new white straight beautiful teeth.

Now, if you demand that we pick plastic surgery, I would say, my nose, would like it to be a little narrower and pointed.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Cosmetic dental surgery, no doubt, porcelain veneers, etc. Have you ever seen that Makeover show, where they take a dog, and turn them into a fox? Almost every one of them has the dental surgery.... That is the bomb... The rest I could do with exercise....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
breast surgery to reduce slightly and maybe a lift (no addition of silicon)

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
No! Breast reduction should be outlawed!!!

Though lifting is good....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
New Teeth is fine.

MaskedAvatar you have to choose if you answer this question. Not getting it is not allowed.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
MaskedAvatar you have to choose if you answer this question. Not getting it is not allowed.

That's actually magestica using MA's avatar.

I wouldn't undergo plastic surgery even if it was free. But, because ilovepizza will not tolerate unacceptable responses I must post 'nose'.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sorry magestica, did not mean to call you MaskedAvatar.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Telescopic vision. I can zoom in & out as far as Mars.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I do not think that surgery is avaliable. The whole point of this question is to make people change something that will make them look better. It is supposed to make you pick something superficial. Telescopic eyes has a purpose.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Something superficial:

Longer & thicker eyelashes

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I would get an extendable uzi implanted into my arm.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Something superficial:

Longer & thicker eyelashes

...you can have mine.

I'm honestly sick of my girlfriend, and all of my friends that are girls mooning over my eyelashes and saying 'I wish I had lashes like yours! Hm...

So, they tell me I have 'girly lashes'...And then they tell me it's a good thing.

Tell me...when a man is said to have a 'girly' attribute, I don't generally think it's a good thing...

I wish women would make up their collective mind.

And yes, that was worded the way I wanted it to be.

Enjoy,
Loki

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I would have a new pair of lungs....made of metal like the terminator. I could terminate some good pipes with that going for me.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'd go for steel knuckles, I just like the idea.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No metal lungs or steel knuckles. It has to be something superficial.

Plastic surgery is " surgery concerned with the repair, restoration, or improvement of lost, injured, defective, or misshapen body parts"

superficial is "presenting only an appearance without substance or significance"

I would give my slef a six-pack.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've got a four pack, and that's enough for me. I have no problem with the way I look. I might whiten my teeth, but that's about as far as I'll go.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'd like to have a skin pocket, you know? So you can walk around naked, but always carry some money with you.

Now that'd be usefull.

j/k

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
I've got a four pack, and that's enough for me. I have no problem with the way I look. I might whiten my teeth, but that's about as far as I'll go.

four pack, eh?

Well, I'm a big dude, so I'd ahve to say I'm carrying a good case of beer or so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join