It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 14,000mph secret transit system

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

I have done some research in the past about the secret facilites and their capacities for prisoners against the CIA factbook. Of the secret camps that are known, their capacity for prisoners makes up over 15% percent of the US population, more like 20-25% when factoring in other variables. Again this is the capacity of the camps that are known about. That is not to mention those citizens which are already been held.

Two of the biggest facilities are at DIA and Alaska. While the capacity limit is said to be unknown, it has been estimated that these larger facilities can house millions.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad

CALIFORNIA
1: 29 Palms, California
Tunnels to: Chocolate Mts., Fort Irwin, California (possibly one more site due west a few miles)
Notes: Some Alien autopsies said to have been performed at 29 Palms.

I'm not familiar with most of these places, but the company I was assigned to, had to go through training there.

As far as I could tell, it was just an infantry team integration and training center and maybe a test sight for new infantry, mobile/mech infantry weapons.
I've never seen or heard anything about aliens there.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yup, I think its probably a possibility that they've built these tunnels, just look at how things were in the cold war, a total technology race, im sure they had projects going left and right, even these underground projects...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Get a geologist to run some tests on the suspected area. If there are that many, caves, caverns in there, we should be able to detect them with seismic equipment. If not, then grab a spoon and dig in!

Trans

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sts3238

Well thats a good idea,but it makes you wonder why no one has done it before.Have they and been shut up?Or did they and find nothing?I would think ground penetrating RADAR would work,but it is likely either it is to deep(I don't know how far underground we can see)or more likely it has some type of detection countermeasures.

It does make you wonder,I will ask someone and get back to you.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
unerground transit systym that can take you from new york to la.. in under a half hour.. and all this was done in complete secret.... hmmm would of taken thousands and thousands of workers to pull something like that off.. and they all kept quiet about it, amazing, and here it is 2008,, and we cant even get a picture of it??? there must not be any women involved in the project... cuz like they say... . telegraph,, telephone.. television... tellawoman.. (grin)

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
I wonder what kind of tech is used to achieve that speed? magnets? Also where are all the sounds of sonic booms going?14,000 mph is way over the sound barrier.

magnetic rail, theres no fritction involved as the shuttle hovers on the magnetic track given alot more speed, the tubes are sucked out of all oxygen etc etc, to make a vacume like space, and plus this elliminates any possibility of a fire doing much damage as it requires oxygen to spread and feed, this is not impossible its even in the pipe line for a london to newyork transatlantic tunnel on suspended under water tubes,

the mining cost would run into trillions but there are supposed new tech such as lazer mining where the rock is vapourised in long streches at a time,

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by sts3238

Well thats a good idea,but it makes you wonder why no one has done it before.Have they and been shut up?Or did they and find nothing?I would think ground penetrating RADAR would work,but it is likely either it is to deep(I don't know how far underground we can see)or more likely it has some type of detection countermeasures.

It does make you wonder,I will ask someone and get back to you.

As far as ground penetrating radar, you are talking about underground facilities that are generally miles deep, not just 500 feet underground, as they are generally built in order to withstand a direct hit from a nuclear blast.

There are countless websites with those statistics as well as the History Channel showing that type of thing being built.

It's called the Continuity of Government program.

Wikipedia - Continuity of Government

Amazon : Continuity of Government

ATS - Continuity of Government

there are some resources for you to peruse for some more detailed investigations.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for your intuitive input as always SKL,I've heard of COG,but didn't realize that the bases and bunkers are MILES deep!I will research this,thanks again.

[edit on 5/26/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/26/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

DIA is about 4 miles deep if I am not mistaken. They call them subterranean bases. Colorado has the proper altitude for the best underground facilities.

Also to touch on the Histry Channels show a bit they can not show us the bases that are currently in use. They have showed us many WWII bases which speak for themselves.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

So we don't have anything that can detect bases 4 miles underground?

Excuse my ignorance(lol)but I really don't know.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Didn't you gain access to a thermal energy GPS program? I would think that would be your best bet. Take a look at DIA and other known bases. Though there are some preventative measures like alluminum that may be used to block thermal heat, not to mention they are several miles deep. But I think that several entrances have been found on various threads here on ATS otherwise there is always powerplants and ventilation systems above ground that might shed some light on this.

But in the case of DIA you probably couldn't tell since their are structures built above it.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yea that thermal imaging thing was bs,you had to pay and then you just get old copies of pictures,from NASA at that!Yea right,like they are going to reveal anything.

ps:I have added you as a friend on my profile.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah thanks Jkrog. Hope all is going well there. My google eearth is not working so it's been hard for me to finad anything new, but according to the map there are possible entrances in Wikiup Az and near Area 51.

Would any one be interested in a camping trip near Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado? I might be able to accomodate a few that might be interested in checking it out.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

When would this trip happen?Where did you say you lived again?
Yea,there isn't much more information out there about this,like I've said many times it looks as if someone shut a door on this in the 70's,after the patents it all just 'disappeared.

Yea,I'm trying to build up friends here on ATS/BTS,so it'll be great if you would add me as well

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

You show up in my friends list, I guess I assumed that I was on yours. Thats okay I'll go ahead and add you then.

I am about 6 hrs away from there, it would probably be a two or three day trip. June-August would be ideal for the best weather. U2u me for more details.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yeah, they are not going to reveal stuff to you, unless you do a F.O.I.A. request, that's Freedom Of Information Act, for those uninitated into the process. Even then, having done a F.O.I.A. request, there are fees you have to pay for them to copy documents, which they can selectively give to you, because you do not necessarily know the exact document number, or how many pages there are within a file.

On top of this, they can just refuse to give it to you, but you can sue that particular Government Agency, which may cost you an arm and a leg to do, unless you can find a lawyer that will work for free.

Good luck with that.

The lawsuit route, would be called the "killing them with papercuts" route. If the Government does this, they are hoping you will give up because of the exhorbitant costs, mixed with the amount of paper you will have to sort through looking through it like a giant jig-saw puzzle, and that you might actually have to hire a professional former-Government agent to translate half of it, risking of course that this person may or may not be a dis-information agent, or that they will bilk you out of money in the process, or even worse, be "disappeared" by some Government Agency you've never heard of before, while you're busy elsewhere.

All of that is still "on topic" for any Mod's skimming through this, because it involves the process of uncovering the process of Government Agencies hiding things like jkrog originally began this thread for, a Continuity of Government facility, or Continuity of Goverment support system like these "underground tunnel systems."

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here are some of the places I would like to check out.

www.newwest.net...

www.nps.gov...

www.gsdlodge.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Not possible.
Ive seen the burrowing mechanisms and theyre bullcrap.
May I remind you on average there are six impossible patents submitted every day, so just because it looks cool doesnt mean it works.

Rock is solid below 1704 C with a cpecific heat capacity of 790 (J/kg C)
Best compact nuclear engines make 100kwh which is 360 000 000 joules
You would have to burrow at 1000kg/h of granite type material to make this ``highway`` in time

790 = J / (1000kg x 1704C)
J = 790 (1000kg x 1704C)
= 1346000000 J

But we only have 360000000 J!

And this was fourty years ago when there were NO compact nuclear reactors!!!

And dont make me do the equasions that will show you how unstable a vaccum tube is under tons of rock. Because i am willing to do this.

Besides the human body can take no g forces above 1 for a very long time. We can take 30g for a milisecond, 10g for one second, 2g for 2 minutes and 1.1g for fifteen minutes. Unfortunately, fifteen minutes are needed to accelerate to your 6 258.56 meters/second speed and the same amount to slow down. Remember, no g-suits were made to help passangers so they would die very very soon.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Very interesting subject matter. I do not doubt for a moment that the US government has under ground tunnels and facilities for such purposes that they use often. It makes a great deal of sense to be honest. Not sure about the speeds and gravity issues as I am no expert on such things but in today's age and technologies I would not dismiss it as being very possible. It is obvious that many governments have technologies that we are unaware of.
Thanks for sharing this.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join