It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite shoot down-Chilbolton-Steven Greer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In regards to the satellite that was shot down by the US i just want to say this is clearly in violation of the Peaceful Space Treaty and against Dr Steven Greer's wishes of the De Weponisation of space, but first of all i would like to know where i could find actual footage of when the satellite was hit by the missile or even footage showing it being hit and second of all what has happened to Dr Steven Greer? here is a few link's i have been looking at recently:

blog.wired.com...
This is About the satellite that was shot down and is a good read

This is about the Chilbolton interstellar response from alien communication in response to earth
images.google.com.au...://www.paranormalconspiracymagazine.com/chilbolton2001cropimages.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.paranormalcons piracymagazine.com/chilbolton.htm&h=706&w=335&sz=94&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=iBB9zAN7qldd8M:&tbnh=140&tbnw=66&prev=/images%3Fq%3DChilbolton%2BTelescop e%2Balien%2BCommunication%2Bdevice%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26sa%3DN

Can anyone provide maybe some real truth to the Satellite incident so i can find out more besides the fact they did not want other countries to obtain secret technology and also what kind of spy satellite was it what was it used for exactly?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The latest on Steven Greer is that he's apparently selling CSETI footage and evidence on DVD at www.ufocongressstore.com, he totally ducked his interview with ATS Mix, and he's started yet another non-profit organization, The Orion Project.

(What the difference is between AERO and the Orion Project, I'm not exactly sure....
)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Well although there is a a small margin of difference the difference here is this is about free energy not about the extraterrestrial life and so forth like weponisesation of space this is strictly free energy and is also in reference to Nikola Tesla which was the greatest man to have ever of lived,he was born in the middle of a thunder storm from what i recall in a documentary there for i Dub him The god of Electricity or Raiden lol God of thunder, if he was alive today or in fact all of his inventions came to life this world would be very different and we would be allot closer to the extraterrestrial flying machines and modes of power and transportati0on not to mention the fact this world and the environment is going to hell but we have the U.S government to thank for that , they are the Anti Christ!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Hmm.
Something I'm interested in seeing, although I'm not sure I would pay for it mind you - It'll probably have just enough to wet the imaginations of those who follow Greers work closely, and not enough for everyone else.

I would imagine anyways.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Smugallo]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Good idea Smugallo, but we're not allowed to talk about ripping the contents of Greer's DVDs and putting them up for free, that's against the T&C

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Nothing a quick edit couldn't handle

Have you ordered the Dvd Mrdstrbr?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Ummm.... actually, not quite yet. This is embarrassing, but I don't have any credit cards right now, so I'll have to work around that somehow

join